I was just browsing Udemy for copywriting courses and found that there are a ton and quite a few well rated. Maybe I should just pick one but figured before I do I'd see if anyone of the members here have experienced any of the courses and have recommendations?
In particular I'm looking for general guidance on writing good copy for landing pages and online sales funnels (email marketing course recommendations would also be welcomed). Maybe I'm just naive but it seems like all the pages I visit follow a very similar formula of hero banner, CTA, bullet points, 3 column layout with main points, etc. I'd be really interested in a course (or even book) recommendation which can help me best fill out those bullet points for my own product. Things like focusing on benefits to customer rather than "product features"... stuff like that.
Hopefully that makes sense. I'm trying to write up some copy for a landing page right now for a product I'm releasing soon and find myself struggling to write decent headlines and bullets so that's the motivation behind this.
Thanks.
In particular I'm looking for general guidance on writing good copy for landing pages and online sales funnels (email marketing course recommendations would also be welcomed). Maybe I'm just naive but it seems like all the pages I visit follow a very similar formula of hero banner, CTA, bullet points, 3 column layout with main points, etc. I'd be really interested in a course (or even book) recommendation which can help me best fill out those bullet points for my own product. Things like focusing on benefits to customer rather than "product features"... stuff like that.
Hopefully that makes sense. I'm trying to write up some copy for a landing page right now for a product I'm releasing soon and find myself struggling to write decent headlines and bullets so that's the motivation behind this.
Thanks.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
