I've searched on Google and on the forum, so now I'd like to ask about it...
bbPress https://bbpress.org/
Has anyone used it on one of their WordPress websites?
What I've read so far is that it's definitely not as good as the other forum software that's available, but it's one of the best for WordPress specifically. If not, THE best.
I plan to use it for a small (WordPress) website and for a small group of people. In time, it should grow, but I don't expect it to grow too much.
I'm just trying to avoid any mistakes and get some tips from people who have experience using it.
Can you please share your experience with it and if you have any tips, I'd appreciate that too. Thank you.
bbPress https://bbpress.org/
Has anyone used it on one of their WordPress websites?
What I've read so far is that it's definitely not as good as the other forum software that's available, but it's one of the best for WordPress specifically. If not, THE best.
I plan to use it for a small (WordPress) website and for a small group of people. In time, it should grow, but I don't expect it to grow too much.
I'm just trying to avoid any mistakes and get some tips from people who have experience using it.
Can you please share your experience with it and if you have any tips, I'd appreciate that too. Thank you.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
