The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Average IQ of a Fastlane Millionaire?

Anything related to matters of the mind

marble

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
217%
Apr 11, 2023
Most people underachieve because of emotional reasons. Ever been in a "high IQ group"? Everyone is like two broken pencils away from going full Colonel Kurtz.
Oh my god, high IQ groups.. ironically you will find the dumbest people in those. Never in my life have I ever seen an invention, or something that helps the world, come out of one of those groups. A group where people with superiority complexes sit around and talk about how their number is better than most of the world.. that's what I consider low intelligence.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
494%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas
I don't know mine. Never tested it. I doubt the market cares.
This is the answer.

It’s not about you and your effort or abilities. Business is about serving a market. Scaled business is about serving a market beyond your own efforts and abilities.

Private Witt

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
221%
Feb 20, 2018
Oklahoma
Poor Tesla, so smart he spent his time overthinking and not creating anything… oh wait… :rofl:

Tesla was no action faker. He just didn't have the skills to navigate against one of our countries greatest hater troll mega businessmen with Thomas Edison. It's all explained in this video.

View: https://youtu.be/gJ1Mz7kGVf0?si=m8Rs8kCsL2eJyeN5

Kevin88660

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
118%
Feb 8, 2019
Southeast Asia
If you want to talk about the advantage of genetics in business success, I would not name predisposition to academic success and doing standardized tests a big thing.

The ratio of "PHDs with IQ above 135 (top 1 percent)" probably outnumber the number of "first gen self-made millionaires below age 40" by a ratio of 100 to 1 minimum. High IQ is not even a scarce commodity.

But if you want to talk about genetics and business, they are other areas that often go underreported and underrated.

I would think "compulsory personality behavior" has a considerable advantage. Some people are just born to hate to lose and will do whatever it takes until they hit a rock wall. It is easy to spot such people because they take setbacks and defeats personally in all areas of life and usually achieve success in both money and multiple areas. The downside of such personality is that too much accumulated psychological trauma transforms into cancer at relatively early ages, despite living a relatively healthy lifestyle.

A minority can sleep 4-6 hours and function perfectly without caffeine. Most people need 8. I put that genetic advantage as a huge plus.

Having good looks helps in leadership and charisma. You will be surprised how many business leaders and athletes have had plastic surgery.

Ing

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
102%
Jun 8, 2019
Bavaria
Now folks, can you give me a solution to my low IQ problem?

Seriously: my dad was a teacher, and he made IQ tests all his life.
Takeaway 1:
I Q is the quotient of the ability af a person to solve problems : ability to solve problems of the average in a special age.

So its absolute senseless to make an IQ test with an adult. Definition wise.

Takeaway 2: IQ 80 or more are able to lead their own life.
More than 100 are smarter than average( definition wise).
And I know businessmen which I know are around 100 and make a good living. But that ate those, who have a job and don’t know it.

For more conclusions I m not smart enough.

Good night!

CrimsonNight

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
176%
Dec 4, 2017
SWEDEN
IMG_0048.jpg

now lets go back to work

Get Right

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
477%
Jul 16, 2013
Sunny Florida
Look up Mensa. Their members are everything from truck drivers to CEO's. I think you will find the financial gains (as IQ increases) to be minimal. You really don't see income mentioned anywhere.

srodrigo

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
131%
Sep 11, 2018
I got like 35 more points than the second best chess player in the world, on the same Mensa test (he uploaded a video on YouTube). I'm a 1200 player, he has beaten Magnus Carlsen.

IQ tests are BS.

Jrjohnny

Gold Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
181%
May 18, 2023
I just took 2 different iq tests and one said I had an iq of 150 and the other said 50:rofl:

Hope that answers the question

Jon822

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
270%
Nov 21, 2016
At Cornell University they have an incredible piece of scientific equipment known as the tunneling electron microscope. This microscope is so powerful that by firing electrons you can actually see images of the atom, the infinitesimally minute building blocks of our universe. If I were using that microscope right now, I still wouldn't be able to locate any interest in IQ scores.

futurebillionair

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
64%
Nov 4, 2022
Since the roll out of ChatGPT, I've become fascinated with the idea of intelligence itself.

I've learned about the different types of intelligence (theory of mind, fluid, g-factor, practical and so on).

It got me thinking...

What is the estimated average IQ of the most successful users on this forum?

I would say IQ and extreme focus is definitely more of a determinant of whether you will be successful. More so than surviving the desert of desertion.

I've had modest success as an entrepreneur, after reading TMF back when I was 17 (now 27).

I've had 2 exits (6 figures) and am building a SaaS startup right now that has paying users.

I wouldn't say I've achieved TMF level success or had an exit I'm truly proud of. Because let's face it, I'm not a millionaire.

I was able to travel the world and learn a lot about myself and how to sell better after my exit though, so the journey never ends.

My IQ only sits around 115 - 120 on a good day.

I'm doubtful many will share their IQ and we'll get a lot of folks saying it doesn't matter, etc... but just wanted to spark this discussion and hear from some of the senior members if they have any stories that would rebuff this little prying curiosity of mine.

I'm also never giving up on my Fastlane dream. I'm just getting started.

It's just a stark reality that I think is worth mentioning.
I once saw a study that showed the average person with a net worth of 10 million (self made) has an IQ of 118, the average IQ of a self made billionaire is 133, and the IQ of someone with 100+ billion has an IQ of 151 I believe.

I would assume the average IQ of most fastlane millionaires ranges between 115 and 130

However, I would say it is far from the only thing that makes someone a fastlane millionaire. There are only around 2500 billionaires I believe (and a good amount of these are people with inheritances who did nothing) and there are millions of people with a 130+ IQ.

Last edited:

AceVentures

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
405%
Apr 16, 2019
IQ means intelligence quotient.

It is one number, divided by another.

It is a relationship between one person's ability, and those of groups of others.

Your IQ is insignificant, as it is a loose measure of your functional ability in relation to your peers.

Most of your peers are retarded.

If you score a high number, so what it's because everyone else is retarded.

If you score a low number, you're proving you're different from all the retards out there.

And finally, if you test yourself enough times on the internet, you'll end up with absolutely 0 sales of any useful product or service.

But at least you'll be a neurotic person who at the Thanksgiving table can talk about how you can see a numerical pattern faster than Greg.

Guess who along this distribution makes money.
Guess who along the same distribution thinks IQ drives their ability to provide useful products and services to others.

4qnhqj.png

Ing

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
102%
Jun 8, 2019
Bavaria
I know a millionaire with a negative IQ!

Bounce Back

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
140%
Dec 30, 2023
Florida

It is a relationship between one person's ability, and those of groups of others.

Your IQ is insignificant, as it is a loose measure of your functional ability in relation to your peers.

If you score a low number, you're proving you're different from all the retards out there.

And finally, if you test yourself enough times on the internet, you'll end up with absolutely 0 sales of any useful product or service.

But at least you'll be a neurotic person who at the Thanksgiving table can talk about how you can see a numerical pattern faster than Greg.

Guess who along the same distribution thinks IQ drives their ability to provide useful products and services to others.

4qnhqj.png
vox?

User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Mar 6, 2024

4qnhqj.png
Yes? Intelligence doesn't equal success because you need the ability to act. Curiosity is better than intelligence because it gets you to act by exploring ideas and working.

GoldFibre

Silver Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
136%
Jul 1, 2023
At least one million, by definition.

Please SEARCH before posting.