"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The C.E.N.T.S Framework outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED®). From multimillionaires to digital nomads to side hustlers who are grinding a job, the Fastlane Forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses with one goal in mind: Freedom— both financial and temporal.
Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.
Bitte schön mein herr You can rest easier
05.55 am on Wednesday 17th April 2019:
I took the first official step out of bed and got my shit together.
All this is on top of a design management role in a 40+ hour job in a world leading high-tech Engineering Company.
- Lost 10kg, left obesity and achieved a healthy BMI,
- Found my abs & on course to 12% body fat before year end.
- Read, read and read some more books (incl. MF, Unsc.)
- Watched a ridiculous amount of YouTube & TED videos on Startups, Business, Nutrition & Fitness.
- Decided on a business idea that will hopefully bring much needed value to the people of this world.
- Execution Plan Developed - with key milestones to assess my progress.
- Copywrite is sketched-out to help people understand how this product will bring benefit to their lives.
- Study & investigation has lead me to a number of key references to underpin my claims with scientific/statistical data.
- Still have until year end to learn PHP & backend development including App based (Flutter) programming to have the App ready for next summer's release.
- Investment so far: €250 on a macbook; €100 on a monitor; €40 on a number of Udemy courses; €100-110 on books (incl. audible) + €110 on 5-week fitness course, €300 on home gym-ware;
Age 35 (36 next week )
I didn't feel I made it until I closed the sale of my biggest business, which brought mid 7 fig on the table. And to be honest, I still feel I didn't made it.And what triggered it? (A FTE?).
For me it was at the age of 19 when the first ball started rolling, which ironically happened because I wanted to be more successful with women.
Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe to become an INSIDER.
Join Fastlane Insiders.