Hey FLFers!
It's been a while since I've posted. e-Commerce has really taken off in the last 2 years and I'm working on the next project.
I'm looking for a dropshipping partner in the US with ready made designs who needs sales. I'll drive the traffic, handle all customer issues, payments, listings etc - I just need you to pack and ship the decals.
Sounds pretty simple, right?
If you think you're my decal supplier or know someone who is then tag them here and I'll reach out. Alternatively, send me a PM and let's talk.
Thanks.
Sanj.
It's been a while since I've posted. e-Commerce has really taken off in the last 2 years and I'm working on the next project.
I'm looking for a dropshipping partner in the US with ready made designs who needs sales. I'll drive the traffic, handle all customer issues, payments, listings etc - I just need you to pack and ship the decals.
Sounds pretty simple, right?
If you think you're my decal supplier or know someone who is then tag them here and I'll reach out. Alternatively, send me a PM and let's talk.
Thanks.
Sanj.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
