The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Paying Supplier Based In Luxembourg, But Have A UK Bank Account If You Are In The UK

PetePreneur

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
106%
Jan 28, 2017
UK
Hey guys,

So I’m about to send my supplier quite a large amount of money and I just want to double check I’m doing things correctly.

Their address is in Luxembourg, but their bank is in the UK, which is where I am too.

Do I just need their Sort Code and Account Number as it’s just a normal domestic bank transfer or would I need other information because their personal address is in Luxembourg such as IBAN and Swift Code ect?

I just want to double check before I send it?

Thanks,
Pete

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

PetePreneur

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
106%
Jan 28, 2017
UK
The account they gave you which presumably is the UK one, so just the Sort Code and Account Number.

Dan
Okay great, thanks! I actually sent it earlier using the Sort Code and Account Number after discussing it with my family too.

I wouldn't normally check things over and worry so much, but I just wanted to be 100% certain, rather than maybe 95% because of the amount that I'm sending!

Thanks again!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.