The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Anyone up to make me a shopify website?

MoneyDoc

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
273%
Jun 24, 2014
Hey guys,

Sorry if this is the wrong section to post this, but I was looking into paying someone to develop a modern, clean, minimalistic shopify website for my supplement brand. I would also need amazon Canada integration.

Was looking into 99designs, fiverr, etc. but I rather have someone from TMF take on the opportunity. I'm willing to take on new developers!

If anyone has any recommendations, please let me know. @Fox where ya at!!??

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MILIANARD134

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
170%
Mar 22, 2018
France
What type of website exactly do you need, i have set up several shopify store for different industrys

MoneyDoc

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
273%
Jun 24, 2014
What type of website exactly do you need, i have set up several shopify store for different industrys
Want something to show my company is legit. For example, if an amazon customer receives my supplement, looks at the website on my label, goes to it, they see a well designed site with an email opt-in for 15% off their next order, where they can view our other products on amazon, where they can purchase product (integrated to my amazon inventory), a place where they can get diet tips/recipes etc...

Here's a website we really like and want something close to it: Sheer Strength Labs - Muscle Building Supplements backed by Science

Fox

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Forum Sponsor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
690%
Aug 19, 2015
Europe
Hey guys,

Sorry if this is the wrong section to post this, but I was looking into paying someone to develop a modern, clean, minimalistic shopify website for my supplement brand. I would also need amazon Canada integration.

Was looking into 99designs, fiverr, etc. but I rather have someone from TMF take on the opportunity. I'm willing to take on new developers!

I just put the word out - should be someone for you shortly.

Ciano_94

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
64%
Dec 27, 2017
Ireland
Hey guys,

Hey MoneyDoc!
If you need any help with the feed or Google AdWords/Shopping to get relevant traffic once you're live give me a shout!

Plamen

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
May 31, 2018
Hey guys,

Hi MoneyDoc
I have created a website for a supplement brand using shopify and the company have increased their sales within the second week the website was launched. I’d like to hear more about your brand and what your goals are? Feel free to email me at p.enchev@yahoo.co.uk
Looking forward to hearing from you.

Howlitzer

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Jan 23, 2018
England
Hey MoneyDoc,
I would love to help you out with this. As a fellow gym goer and a Canadian (I am assuming you are because of Amazon Canada integration). Won't bore you with the details yet about who I am or what I have done, shoot me a pm and we can go from there, maybe jump on a quick phone call.

Also thanks @Fox for posting this in the FB group to get our attention.

DVU

In Progress
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
236%
Sep 24, 2016
Croatia
Why not do it yourself?

You can get it up and running in a day. It's a drag and drop.

Shopify is extremely simple, plus you will probably have to do changes down the road and calling the original dev is just going to cost you money.

Duane

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
286%
Jul 23, 2015
Lakeland FL
Why not do it yourself?

You can get it up and running in a day. It's a drag and drop.

Shopify is extremely simple, plus you will probably have to do changes down the road and calling the original dev is just going to cost you money.

I think it's a smart direction to focus all your time and attention on what you want to do in your company, and sub contract out everything you don't want to do regardless of how easy it may be.

Besides, having someone that is very experienced and has gone through the learning curve of making an amazing shopify store will probably net you more dollars than they charge you in the long run, plus you don't have to go through that learning curve of trying to figure it out yourself.

DVU

In Progress
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
236%
Sep 24, 2016
Croatia
I think it's a smart direction to focus all your time and attention on what you want to do in your company, and sub contract out everything you don't want to do regardless of how easy it may be.

Besides, having someone that is very experienced and has gone through the learning curve of making an amazing shopify store will probably net you more dollars than they charge you in the long run, plus you don't have to go through that learning curve of trying to figure it out yourself.

There is almost no learning curve, that's the thing.

I don't know a single person that runs an online store that doesn't change things constantly on it. Whether it is some text, pictures, products, prices etc.

Are you going to call a dev for that every time and wait a day for it to be done?

Marketing. Are you going to hire someone for that as well?

You will have to do Integrations, landers, retargeting pixels, analytics etc.

Plus, if you are using Shopify, are you really that big of an enterprise you can't afford any of your time to know how it works?

Delegating and outsourcing is a great option, but not in this case.

ManlyMansNegator

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
130%
Sep 29, 2018
Australia
There is almost no learning curve, that's the thing.

I don't know a single person that runs an online store that doesn't change things constantly on it. Whether it is some text, pictures, products, prices etc.

Are you going to call a dev for that every time and wait a day for it to be done?

Marketing. Are you going to hire someone for that as well?

You will have to do Integrations, landers, retargeting pixels, analytics etc.

Plus, if you are using Shopify, are you really that big of an enterprise you can't afford any of your time to know how it works?

Delegating and outsourcing is a great option, but not in this case.
Shopify is also really saturated, tutorials for this are a dime a dozen.

Az_47

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Sep 3, 2014
PM me if anyone wants a free shopify store without having to pay the monthly fees to help you get started. Any questions are welcome as I been through the process many times and had a pleasant experience.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.