The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Any advices in order to make your brand known?

Marketing, social media, advertising

Frennchi

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
Jan 12, 2018
London
Hi Everyone
I've recently decided to start creating my own market place on internet. I've been super excited about it and really dedicated to make things work. Working on it in the morning before going to work, at lunch time, everytime no one at work is not staring at my screen, in the evening...

The MVP version of the website has been created quite rapidly and i'm satisfied with the result ( for a MVP anyway )
I've been posting the products on some websites like product hunt in order to validate the idea and I've received some good feedback about it.

Here it is now! after using Facebook ads and google ads in order to boost the traffic to my website. I've got only few registration to my website ( registration for free ), few traffic and a profit revenue at zero!
The excitement went down now and i'm questioning myself to know if the service i'm delivering is a good idea at the end?

Do you guys have any advice to boost your traffic, making your brand know, how to have a better exposure? or I'm just persevering into a dead-end?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

AllenCrawley

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
420%
Oct 13, 2011
Scottsdale, AZ
If only it was as easy as... "Build it and they will come."

Before anyone can truly provide any insight you'll need to provide more information. Here's a few questions that come to mind.

What industry or category are your products?
Did you build up your social followings while building the website?
Is this a product you can sell on amazon, ebay or etsy? Or at trade shows?
Is this a service? A local service?

theag

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
297%
Jan 19, 2012
Spend a ton of money on FB and Adwords + have a product that your customers will recommend to their friends = Profit

Frennchi

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
Jan 12, 2018
London
If only it was as easy as... "Build it and they will come."

Before anyone can truly provide any insight you'll need to provide more information. Here's a few questions that come to mind.

What industry or category are your products?
Did you build up your social followings while building the website?
Is this a product you can sell on amazon, ebay or etsy? Or at trade shows?
Is this a service? A local service?

Hey, yes the industry is services, so it's not a product itself.
I've been building the social networks on the side but I have to admit, it's a bit limited at the moment and as you said "if only it was easy as..." should probably focus a bit more on this.

As a service, i can't sell this on Amazon or ebay.
From your experience, what would be the best tool to use to maximise your exposure? Facebook, Twitter, Insta? or any other website for Start-ups ?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

eWomenNetwork

New Contributor
Apr 11, 2018
Dallas , Texas , 75254
I would suggest you Facebook Marketing as Facebook is one of the most popular social media platforms in the world, with more than 1.6 billion users. And people like to spend a lot of time on it, whether all at once or periodically throughout the day. This means there are billions and billions of eyes constantly scrolling through posts, videos, photos, status updates, and, yes, advertisements.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.