The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

What should the teens do in order to get a headstart or to gain advantages prior to starting a full fledged CENTS Business system?

Anything related to matters of the mind
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sahil_

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Sep 5, 2023
Hey guys, as a 16 y/o, who has lost trust in the 9-5 job life after seeing the everlasting stress, cutting expenses, overtiming, inability to buy a house, etc. that is my parents' situation. So I'll just explain in brief about my situation. I am from a middle class family in India and the trend here is that people will put their a$$ into getting a govt. job or any corporate job just to make the ends meet.And I'll tell you the govt. Jobs pay too fricking less. But as I read the millionaire fastlane I understood that It was just impossible to have freedom of time and location when you have a $hitty minimum wage job. Since I am a teen and can't start a business as my parents won't allow. I wanted to know how can I fulfill the pre-requisite or gain an advantage that'll increase the probability and speed of the business system that I'll create later. Things like how can I already have an audience to sell my product? How can I network with important people that can help boost the business or can collaborate with? How can I earn money to invest into my business without wasting much of my time? Should I learn myself to create the product alone, have a team or outsource the production and handle the distribution and marketing? Keeping in mind, the consumer abundance in India due to overpopulation, availability of western companies and 9-5 mindset which can be used as an advantage.What do you think a 16 y/o like me should do? Hope you'll respond Sir.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007