• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. Join 40,000+ entrepreneurs
    who are kicking butt and
    winning their dream life.

Unscripted™ Entrepreneurship:
    A Business That Pays More Than Money, It Pays Time.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The Unscripted Entrepreneurial Framework (TUNEF) outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED™). From multimillionaires to digital nomads, the forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

Any advices in order to make your brand known?

Discussion in 'Advertising, Marketing, Social Media' started by Frennchi, Feb 12, 2018.

1. Frennchi

Frennchi PARKED

Rep Bank:
    $1
    Hi Everyone
    I've recently decided to start creating my own market place on internet. I've been super excited about it and really dedicated to make things work. Working on it in the morning before going to work, at lunch time, everytime no one at work is not staring at my screen, in the evening...

The MVP version of the website has been created quite rapidly and i'm satisfied with the result ( for a MVP anyway )
    I've been posting the products on some websites like product hunt in order to validate the idea and I've received some good feedback about it.

Here it is now! after using Facebook ads and google ads in order to boost the traffic to my website. I've got only few registration to my website ( registration for free ), few traffic and a profit revenue at zero!
    The excitement went down now and i'm questioning myself to know if the service i'm delivering is a good idea at the end?

Do you guys have any advice to boost your traffic, making your brand know, how to have a better exposure? or I'm just persevering into a dead-end?

2. AllenCrawley

AllenCrawley Legendary Contributor Staff Member Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR Summit Attendee

Rep Bank:
    $71,483
    If only it was as easy as... "Build it and they will come."

Before anyone can truly provide any insight you'll need to provide more information. Here's a few questions that come to mind.

What industry or category are your products?
    Did you build up your social followings while building the website?
    Is this a product you can sell on amazon, ebay or etsy? Or at trade shows?
    Is this a service? A local service?

3. theag

theag Most Aggressive Guy on the Internet on the Planet Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR

Rep Bank:
    $49,398
    Spend a ton of money on FB and Adwords + have a product that your customers will recommend to their friends = Profit

Kingmaker likes this.
  4. Frennchi

Frennchi PARKED

Rep Bank:
    $1

Hey, yes the industry is services, so it's not a product itself.
    I've been building the social networks on the side but I have to admit, it's a bit limited at the moment and as you said "if only it was easy as..." should probably focus a bit more on this.

As a service, i can't sell this on Amazon or ebay.
    From your experience, what would be the best tool to use to maximise your exposure? Facebook, Twitter, Insta? or any other website for Start-ups ?