Frennchi
New Contributor
Hi Everyone
I've recently decided to start creating my own market place on internet. I've been super excited about it and really dedicated to make things work. Working on it in the morning before going to work, at lunch time, everytime no one at work is not staring at my screen, in the evening...
The MVP version of the website has been created quite rapidly and i'm satisfied with the result ( for a MVP anyway )
I've been posting the products on some websites like product hunt in order to validate the idea and I've received some good feedback about it.
Here it is now! after using Facebook ads and google ads in order to boost the traffic to my website. I've got only few registration to my website ( registration for free ), few traffic and a profit revenue at zero!
The excitement went down now and i'm questioning myself to know if the service i'm delivering is a good idea at the end?
Do you guys have any advice to boost your traffic, making your brand know, how to have a better exposure? or I'm just persevering into a dead-end?
I've recently decided to start creating my own market place on internet. I've been super excited about it and really dedicated to make things work. Working on it in the morning before going to work, at lunch time, everytime no one at work is not staring at my screen, in the evening...
The MVP version of the website has been created quite rapidly and i'm satisfied with the result ( for a MVP anyway )
I've been posting the products on some websites like product hunt in order to validate the idea and I've received some good feedback about it.
Here it is now! after using Facebook ads and google ads in order to boost the traffic to my website. I've got only few registration to my website ( registration for free ), few traffic and a profit revenue at zero!
The excitement went down now and i'm questioning myself to know if the service i'm delivering is a good idea at the end?
Do you guys have any advice to boost your traffic, making your brand know, how to have a better exposure? or I'm just persevering into a dead-end?
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
