The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Amazon publishing help needed - Advantage vs P

Cat Lady

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
222%
Apr 26, 2018
Portland, OR
Hey folks -

I know some of you are successful on Amazon and I'm really eager for some help. If you have experience in the publishing part of amazon and can help with my specific problem, I'd be happy to compensate you or just shower you in love. This problem has eaten up way too many hours for me at this point and I'm at my wit's end.

I have a self-published book (offset print, gold foil, NOT print-on-demand or digital printing) that I've successfully sold direct to consumer. I need to get it on amazon in order to sell it to libraries (+ obviously the large variety of consumers there).

I got the ebook version up but trying to get the print book to actually get merged with the listing is infuriatingly hard and getting physical books to amazon for fulfillment is a black box (do I do FBA or Advantage?)

At this point I have set up an Amazon Advantage account, an Amazon Merchant Account, and Amazon Kindle Direct Account, and an Amazon Author Central account. And yet I still don't have the listings merged.

Does anyone have any experience with Amazon Advantage vs Amazon Merchant for selling self-published NOT print on demand books?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MTF

Never give up
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
455%
May 1, 2011
I don't have experience with non-POD books but each time I wanted my listings merged I simply emailed their customer service with relevant ASINs and they merged them manually.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.