The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.
G

Guest24480

Thanks for the AMA.

Do you have any suggestions or tips for brainstorming seed keywords for a new site in a particular niche that I can plug into a keyword research tool to start gathering a list of long-tail keywords to target?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

lludwig

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
274%
Aug 18, 2018
New York
Glen Allsopp from detailed.com also has a great SEO course that came out this fall and I bought. I've done SEO for years and still learned a number of things. It's called SEO Blueprint. It's not open to buy right now but you can get on a waiting list. It's good stuff.

Yes Glen’s stuff is good.

lludwig

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
274%
Aug 18, 2018
New York
- How often should someone publish content on a blog?
According to Hubspot it's around 2-3 articles per week for smaller blogs. Do you agree or have you made other experiences?

- Did you create the content all by yourself or did you hire a freelancer for content creation?
If so, what qualities should I look for when hiring a freelacer and how much pay would be fair for high quality content?

Thanks for creating this thread and giving us all your insights!

2-3 articles a week yourself? Hell no! You’ll burn yourself out.

Hiring writers it depends asks for samples and a plus is they can talk about your domain
In personal finance I found many knew about investing but were horrible writers.

lludwig

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
274%
Aug 18, 2018
New York
Thanks for the AMA.

Do you have any suggestions or tips for brainstorming seed keywords for a new site in a particular niche that I can plug into a keyword research tool to start gathering a list of long-tail keywords to target?

look at competitors for what they rank and also not rank for.

EdKirby

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
125%
Jun 29, 2015
United States
silos? Explain.

I found this on Bruce Clay's site and it explains it pretty well. "The term siloing originated as a way to identify the concept of grouping related information into distinct sections within a website. Much like a chapter in a book, a silo represents a group of themed or subject-specific content on your site. "

lludwig

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
274%
Aug 18, 2018
New York
I found this on Bruce Clay's site and it explains it pretty well. "The term siloing originated as a way to identify the concept of grouping related information into distinct sections within a website. Much like a chapter in a book, a silo represents a group of themed or subject-specific content on your site. "

Oh ok yes then. I have what's called the "bathtub theory" meaning you have topics you can talk about and if you go off that topic you stand no chance of ranking for it. My previous site did use silos quite a bit.

Xavier X

Gold Contributor
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
261%
Jan 1, 2016
These United States
@lludwig
Other than sheer time and valuable content, what do you recommend to outrank a brick and mortar business (in a different country) with the same name as your site? One with Google business info displayed on the right panel.

My website in question does not have a physical location, per se. When I created the site months ago, I had search engine indexing blocked, and forgot to remove the block once I launched (oops!). I found I wasn't anywhere in the results last month, and tracked down the issue to that block. I removed it and submitted a sitemap on Google Console.

Now the site is on the second page, for the exact name. Which is still no good.
I know with time, and more content it'll rise, but is there anything else I can do to have my site prioritized for that term? It's an abstract term, so low competition.

I have another 7 year old site which gets over a million pageviews/month. About 50% comes from Google, but the keywords I dominated weren't competitive at the time. I believed they would get popular, so it was a gamble that paid off. While I have some success with that, it wasn't as strategic as what I'm trying to do now.

Thanks!

Prakhar Verma

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
336%
Dec 12, 2018
Thanks for doing this!

How often do I need to write new blog posts on my blog? Is there a bare minimum or an optimal frequency?

lludwig

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
274%
Aug 18, 2018
New York
Thanks for doing this!

How often do I need to write new blog posts on my blog? Is there a bare minimum or an optimal frequency?

If you are just starting out, I would recommend one post a week. Though in our case it we grew to a point where we were updating many older posts, then creating new content. There are only so many ways to discuss a topic. If you think you can improve on it, you should.

lludwig

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
274%
Aug 18, 2018
New York
@lludwig
Other than sheer time and valuable content, what do you recommend to outrank a brick and mortar business (in a different country) with the same name as your site? One with Google business info displayed on the right panel.

My website in question does not have a physical location, per se. When I created the site months ago, I had search engine indexing blocked, and forgot to remove the block once I launched (oops!). I found I wasn't anywhere in the results last month, and tracked down the issue to that block. I removed it and submitted a sitemap on Google Console.

Now the site is on the second page, for the exact name. Which is still no good.
I know with time, and more content it'll rise, but is there anything else I can do to have my site prioritized for that term? It's an abstract term, so low competition.

I have another 7 year old site which gets over a million pageviews/month. About 50% comes from Google, but the keywords I dominated weren't competitive at the time. I believed they would get popular, so it was a gamble that paid off. While I have some success with that, it wasn't as strategic as what I'm trying to do now.

Thanks!

A bigger issue, I would make sure you don't run into copyright issues in your country with that brand. So that other business doesn't do any business in your country? Do they have backlinks in your country? I would look at that if they do then you will have more of a time getting Google to get your brand to rank #1 for your country. I would also get in Google My Business and other local business listings to give markers to let Google know you are a business in your home country.

I would pay for your brand to get ranked #1 for that keyword (Google Ads). I had to do this when i started my personal brand and still do for "Larry Ludwig".

You should always buy your brand name in Google Ads. I assume most of our traffic doesn't come from searching for your domain anyways, but you do want to make sure they visit your site if they are typing it in.

Xavier X

Gold Contributor
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
261%
Jan 1, 2016
These United States
A bigger issue, I would make sure you don't run into copyright issues in your country with that brand. So that other business doesn't do any business in your country? Do they have backlinks in your country? I would look at that if they do then you will have more of a time getting Google to get your brand to rank #1 for your country. I would also get in Google My Business and other local business listings to give markers to let Google know you are a business in your home country.

I would pay for your brand to get ranked #1 for that keyword (Google Ads). I had to do this when i started my personal brand and still do for "Larry Ludwig".

You should always buy your brand name in Google Ads. I assume most of our traffic doesn't come from searching for your domain anyways, but you do want to make sure they visit your site if they are typing it in.

Thanks for the response.
There's approximately zero chance of a copyright issue. I'm American, and their business, from what I can see is a small single location guest house, in a small African town. It's not the kind of business to bother with such things, even if they had a legitimate right to it. In this case, they do not - by any means.

They don't have a website, from all indications, just listings on different sites like TripAdvisor. For instance, a TripAdvisor listing of their place is the first result on the search page.

I'll set up a Google My Business account, and other relevant accounts.
Do you think running Google ads up to the point it ranks #1 and then stopping will suffice?

A lot of people search for my 7 year old site by name on Google, and I know with time, people will search for this one by name too. That's why I'm trying to position this aspect from the get go.

lludwig

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
274%
Aug 18, 2018
New York
I'll set up a Google My Business account, and other relevant accounts.
Do you think running Google ads up to the point it ranks #1 and then stopping will suffice?

Yes it will at least help. Keep in mind people sometimes purposely don't click on ads. Make sure it only shows up in USA then if you are US-based. It's a cheap solution while you also work on the organic SEO.

A lot of people search for my 7 year old site by name on Google, and I know with time, people will search for this one by name too. That's why I'm trying to position this aspect from the get go.

The sad part for me is my personal name isn't all that unique so I have to now with Google Ads (with their dumb change in how keywords work) to do a lot of negative keywords. ugh.

Silver shadow

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
125%
Aug 4, 2017
Nigeria
I already did one on affiliate marketing, let's try one on SEO.

AMA: SEO.

Thanks for this great thread.

What can I do to stay ahead of competitors with better domain authority? I run a single microniche business and depend 99% on organic traffic. This traffic comes from a single blog article explaining procedures for this service and then offering the service.

For a long time I ranked 1 or 2 and even enjoyed the vantage Google knowledgegraph position. But a couple of new competitors (plus algo changes) came on board and knocked me off, and now I'm struggling to stay in the first page.

1. Is there a way to boost my own website's domain authority to regain top spot?

2. If boosting my own website's domain authority is difficult how best can I piggyback on a high domain authority site to get my blog post back in number 1 or 2? (I tried Quora and Medium, but still isn't getting the coveted top spot).

lludwig

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
274%
Aug 18, 2018
New York
Thanks for this great thread.

What can I do to stay ahead of competitors with better domain authority? I run a single microniche business and depend 99% on organic traffic. This traffic comes from a single blog article explaining procedures for this service and then offering the service.

For a long time I ranked 1 or 2 and even enjoyed the vantage Google knowledgegraph position. But a couple of new competitors (plus algo changes) came on board and knocked me off, and now I'm struggling to stay in the first page.

1. Is there a way to boost my own website's domain authority to regain top spot?

2. If boosting my own website's domain authority is difficult how best can I piggyback on a high domain authority site to get my blog post back in number 1 or 2? (I tried Quora and Medium, but still isn't getting the coveted top spot).

Well, your first issue relying on 99% for SEO. One of the first rules in @MJ DeMarco books.

I would change that ASAP. Try to at least get it to your industry average. It can be as low as 45% to as high as 87%. See this report:

At least be in line with your sector. In my previous sector I was in personal finance (investing) and was above the 67%. I get it it's hard but you must keep working at it.

Get an email list, SEM, YouTube Videos (another form of SEO) don't rely on SEO since you have no control over algo changes with Google.

To answer the original question:
- If you've done everything on-page and improved your user experience: which is content, navigation, and functionality. If not fix this first.
- Then it becomes simply the competing sites have more backlinks. Confirm this with a tool like ahrefs.com

Luke12321

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
31%
Jul 27, 2007
North Carolina
My site has been stuck on page two for months now. I did get it on the bottom of page one for a few fleeting moments but it went back to page 2 shortly.

I feel like my content is superior that anything else in the market. At this point, is it all about getting more quality backlinks?

I have been playing it safe, all links from solid sources, varied the anchor text, while some competitors have some really low quality, spammy links but they are still ahead of my currently.

I need to be more consistent with my link building efforts though, I have slacked off after getting stuck on page 2.

Thinking about pushing YouTube more next year as the quality on it seems pretty low quality overall.

lludwig

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
274%
Aug 18, 2018
New York
My site has been stuck on page two for months now. I did get it on the bottom of page one for a few fleeting moments but it went back to page 2 shortly.

I feel like my content is superior that anything else in the market. At this point, is it all about getting more quality backlinks?

Since I know specifics I can't say 100%. What I can say is if you done everything and it's still not improving, then it is a backlink issue more than likely.

I also looked at content as generic and isn't a moat around my business and focused on functionality. Can you add tools on the page to improve engagement? Like a comparison tool I did for Investor Junkie.

Thinking about pushing YouTube more next year as the quality on it seems pretty low quality overall.

Yes YT is where it's at for SEO. Less competition, but also lower volume.

So is doing podcasts as a backlink strategy.

Menery

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
81%
Sep 22, 2019
How to you outrank directories (yelp, yellowpages etc) for local searches like Service + city ?

lludwig

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
274%
Aug 18, 2018
New York
How to you outrank directories (yelp, yellowpages etc) for local searches like Service + city ?

Most of that type of content is automated and light in content. I would suggest making the content better in answering the intent of the question searched.

Menery

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
81%
Sep 22, 2019
Most of that type of content is automated and light in content. I would suggest making the content better in answering the intent of the question searched.

Thank you a lot. Will try my best. I have one more:
For my local SAB I have 4 location Pages that I Need to Rank. (Im in Germany)
Of Course I would like to get citations for every Single Location Page and Build up the individual link equity of each locationpage. I will Rank the Homepage for branded searches only.
However, many online directories only allow me one URL to link out to for my company Name.

What would you do in that Situation?
1. change company name in the citaion (inconsistent nap)
2. link all citations to the homepage
3. link all citations to the Main Location page

lludwig

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
274%
Aug 18, 2018
New York
Thank you a lot. Will try my best. I have one more:
For my local SAB I have 4 location Pages that I Need to Rank. (Im in Germany)
Of Course I would like to get citations for every Single Location Page and Build up the individual link equity of each locationpage. I will Rank the Homepage for branded searches only.
However, many online directories only allow me one URL to link out to for my company Name.

What would you do in that Situation?
1. change company name in the citaion (inconsistent nap)
2. link all citations to the homepage
3. link all citations to the Main Location page

Hmm. There's many ways to play this.

If you can test, I would try all three out and see which works best over time.

I would have to say #3 if I could only pick one.

Make it a gateway page to the specific locations.

Though why not #4. link to the specific location?

That is assuming the directories are only for a specific geographic area.

The best way to think about this is really a sales funnel issue than really SEO. In fact many directories don't allow for 'follow' (your industry might be different).

If from the directory they are ready to contact you, make it easy as possible to make it the next step.

The other option is could you direct to generic URL and geo IP the user to then redirect to the location nearest them based upon their location?

Menery

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
81%
Sep 22, 2019
Hmm. There's many ways to play this.

If you can test, I would try all three out and see which works best over time.

I would have to say #3 if I could only pick one.

Make it a gateway page to the specific locations.

Though why not #4. link to the specific location?

That is assuming the directories are only for a specific geographic area.

The best way to think about this is really a sales funnel issue than really SEO. In fact many directories don't allow for 'follow' (your industry might be different).

If from the directory they are ready to contact you, make it easy as possible to make it the next step.

The other option is could you direct to generic URL and geo IP the user to then redirect to the location nearest them based upon their location?

Ok maybe I didnt explain myself very clearly.
There a two tips of directories ( a good amount do allow follow links)
  1. „location directories“ , ofc course These will link out to the corresponding City landing Page
  2. „General directories that cover all off germany
The 2cd one only allow one link most of the time for a given business name so in Not Sure if I should send These to the homepage or the Most valuable city landing Page.
My Homepage has inbound links to all Location Pages and all Location pages are Linked to from a top level menu.

I dont care about the directories being a Sales funel, Most people ignore them and I use them purely to get some backlinks.

my strategie to get a higher DA is
  • Directorie backlinks
  • Great Blog content with Inbound links to the Homepage
Maybe there are better ways to approach this?

lludwig

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
274%
Aug 18, 2018
New York
Ok maybe I didnt explain myself very clearly.
There a two tips of directories ( a good amount do allow follow links)
  1. „location directories“ , ofc course These will link out to the corresponding City landing Page
  2. „General directories that cover all off germany
The 2cd one only allow one link most of the time for a given business name so in Not Sure if I should send These to the homepage or the Most valuable city landing Page.
My Homepage has inbound links to all Location Pages and all Location pages are Linked to from a top level menu.

I dont care about the directories being a Sales funel, Most people ignore them and I use them purely to get some backlinks.

my strategie to get a higher DA is
  • Directorie backlinks
  • Great Blog content with Inbound links to the Homepage
Maybe there are better ways to approach this?

If you are going for pure higher DA then in most cases linking to the home page makes the most sense.

Datingafter35

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
28%
Feb 2, 2016
I'm averaging 100 unique visitors per month with an article per month (around 3k words).

How do I 10x my traffic?

I don't understand but had implemented internal linking and external linking. Stop guest blogging. Never comment or get buy or build links. Have a shared hosting plan.

I sucked at writing but most of my work are model after Neil Patel and other bloggers in different niche.

I don't have anything to sell because my niche is pretty scammy. Forex trading, specifically forex price action. My keywords are mostly in the 70 per day.

lludwig

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
274%
Aug 18, 2018
New York
I'm averaging 100 unique visitors per month with an article per month (around 3k words).

How do I 10x my traffic?

I don't understand but had implemented internal linking and external linking. Stop guest blogging. Never comment or get buy or build links. Have a shared hosting plan.

I sucked at writing but most of my work are model after Neil Patel and other bloggers in different niche.

I don't have anything to sell because my niche is pretty scammy. Forex trading, specifically forex price action. My keywords are mostly in the 70 per day.

Forex is a spammy niche with blackhat SEO techniques. In order to compete in this space you may have no choice but to do black hat techniques. OR hope Google eventually figures out the competing sites are playing this game.

If you aren't selling anything, then what is your end game?

I would determine what keywords your article currently rank for and figure out how to improve those rankings. If it's highly competitive keywords you have no choice but to get backlinks.

ApparentHorizon

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
301%
Apr 1, 2016
Greenville, SC
Forex is a spammy niche with blackhat SEO techniques. In order to compete in this space you may have no choice but to do black hat techniques. OR hope Google eventually figures out the competing sites are playing this game.

If you aren't selling anything, then what is your end game?

I would determine what keywords your article currently rank for and figure out how to improve those rankings. If it's highly competitive keywords you have no choice but to get backlinks.

I'm guessing a delisting strategy is out of the question here? Where you analyze and report offenders who get in your way.

Menery

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
81%
Sep 22, 2019
If you are going for pure higher DA then in most cases linking to the home page makes the most sense.

Got it thank you!!

how do you Go about link Building These days?

My local competitors are doing some really shady 2010 stuff, for example
  • signing up with 100 fake adresses to „Follow directories“
  • Spaming in completly unrelated forums Where their username links to their own URL
  • #2 is creating doorway pages Where he just swaps out the city Name in the copy
Maybe the google algo has not caught up to this stuff yet in Germany ?

lludwig

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
274%
Aug 18, 2018
New York
Got it thank you!!

how do you Go about link Building These days?

My local competitors are doing some really shady 2010 stuff, for example
  • signing up with 100 fake adresses to „Follow directories“
  • Spaming in completly unrelated forums Where their username links to their own URL
  • #2 is creating doorway pages Where he just swaps out the city Name in the copy
Maybe the google algo has not caught up to this stuff yet in Germany ?

Algos for links, for the most part, are the same worldwide and released at the same time. On page content can be a different situation.

Are you sure these links are what are counting for ranking?

Keep in mind if you get links from legit well-known sources that should be to your advantage.

I would think somewhat out of the box then just guest posts though that can work to a degree.
  • Podcasts are a great way to get backlinks. Both creating one and also being on other podcasts.
  • Well researched studies on X subject. These take a lot of time but can be newsworthy and get press from it.
Think relevancy is what matters for backlinks.

DoTheWork

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
178%
Jun 12, 2019
Is it bad to reuse sections on multiple pages?

I made this landing page called "Livestock Transportation Services" (Link)

I was going to duplicate the page and swap out "livestock" for certain types of livestock, therefore creating several pages with similar content, but different keywords.

For example:
  • Goat transportation services
  • Cattle transportation services
  • etc.
I'd copy sections such as "Types of Stock Trailers Available" and "How to Choose the Best Livestock Hauler".

Do I reuse the content and swap out the keywords, creating multiple pages? Or expand this single landing page to a long, extensive page with lots of information? What's the best way to approach this situation?

lludwig

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
274%
Aug 18, 2018
New York
Is it bad to reuse sections on multiple pages?

I made this landing page called "Livestock Transportation Services" (Link)

I was going to duplicate the page and swap out "livestock" for certain types of livestock, therefore creating several pages with similar content, but different keywords.

For example:
  • Goat transportation services
  • Cattle transportation services
  • etc.
I'd copy sections such as "Types of Stock Trailers Available" and "How to Choose the Best Livestock Hauler".

Do I reuse the content and swap out the keywords, creating multiple pages? Or expand this single landing page to a long, extensive page with lots of information? What's the best way to approach this situation?

Well I looked in ahrefs and 'Livestock Transportation Services' 20/mo keyword with no keyword difficulty.
  • Goat transportation services - zero
  • Cattle transportation services - 10/mo and no keyword difficulty.
They all have no search volume and no competition. I looked up 'livestock transportation services' and got similar low traffic. Based upon that alone it sounds like you are looking at keywords that while you could rank for them will yield no searches.

I don't know what the exact keywords would be but these are definitely not it. So IMHO you are wasting time.

If you are to go through with it based upon the volume and competing sites you are best to put them all on one page. If the content is good and have an overall high domain authority this page should rank pretty easy. But again, for what? It doesn't yield any traffic.

If you are so inclined to go this route, pay for the traffic instead and see what happens first before spending any time on trying to get it to rank.

DoTheWork

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
178%
Jun 12, 2019
Well I looked in ahrefs and 'Livestock Transportation Services' 20/mo keyword with no keyword difficulty.
  • Goat transportation services - zero
  • Cattle transportation services - 10/mo and no keyword difficulty.
They all have no search volume and no competition. I looked up 'livestock transportation services' and got similar low traffic. Based upon that alone it sounds like you are looking at keywords that while you could rank for them will yield no searches.

I don't know what the exact keywords would be but these are definitely not it. So IMHO you are wasting time.

If you are to go through with it based upon the volume and competing sites you are best to put them all on one page. If the content is good and have an overall high domain authority this page should rank pretty easy. But again, for what? It doesn't yield any traffic.

If you are so inclined to go this route, pay for the traffic instead and see what happens first before spending any time on trying to get it to rank.
The idea was to get the page showing up for searches such as:
"livestock haulers" - 720/mo
"livestock transportation" - 1300/mo
"cattle transportation" - 480/mo
"cattle hauling" - 1000/mo
"goat transport" - 320/mo
(data from keywords everywhere)

The goal would be for the page to capture a lot of different keywords and bring them to the landing page. Even with 10 keywords bringing in 100/mo, that's 1000 visits/month just for one category on my site.

This might not be the best way to go upon this, what would be a better strategy for a site like this? (online marketplace)

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.