The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Absolute gold from Dan Kennedy

David Fitz

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
216%
Jan 30, 2020
Ireland
I came across this on YouTube
View: https://youtu.be/DqeCMzhlYqU

It's one of Dan's old wealth attraction seminars.

He talks about psychological factors on why people never get money, action faking, why Napoleon Hill turned out broke and Clem Stone didn't.

It's 6 hours but well worth the watch.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Grinder20

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
173%
May 28, 2019
I came across this on YouTube
View: https://youtu.be/DqeCMzhlYqU

It's one of Dan's old wealth attraction seminars.

He talks about psychological factors on why people never get money, action faking, why Napoleon Hill turned out broke and Clem Stone didn't.

It's 6 hours but well worth the watch.

Dan is great!! I had work to do so I put him on in the background not thinking I'd listen to the whole thing, but I did. Clem Stone was a "do-er" and took massive action...Napoleon Hill wasn't a do-er or was an "action-faker."

There are a lot of nuggets, here are a couple:

"The more we measure, the more we change."

"The person that knows the price of small things is focused small things." (His example was: Why do people know the price of gas? Does it really matter?...You have to fill it up no matter the price, because you need it!)

There were a lot of funny stories he told, but this one was good...

He knew a disc-jockey friend from back in his home state of Ohio that ran a morning radio show. Slotted for the next morning was a local gentlemen that won the lottery. The winnings weren't in the high millions, but a couple of million. Apparently, in between winning the lottery and going on the morning show, he called all of his relatives asking the following: "I am in an emergency situation and need $2K today, I can't tell you why, but I need you to help out now." To his demise, no one showed up. The next day he went on the morning radio show as planned to announce his winning of the lottery. Of course all of his relatives heard he had won the lottery...how many do you think came asking for money? =)

Process

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
224%
Jul 19, 2017
Solving Pain
I’ve read and applied a lot of what he says. It helped me get my foot in the door marketing with and for actual rich people. So he gets some credit where credits due.

More learning has coming just from taking action, assessing and adjusting based what’s in front of me.

Courses and books only boost you. They can never make you.

David Fitz

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
216%
Jan 30, 2020
Ireland
Dan is great!! I had work to do so I put him on in the background not thinking I'd listen to the whole thing, but I did. Clem Stone was a "do-er" and took massive action...Napoleon Hill wasn't a do-er or was an "action-faker."

There are a lot of nuggets, here are a couple:

"The more we measure, the more we change."

"The person that knows the price of small things is focused small things." (His example was: Why do people know the price of gas? Does it really matter?...You have to fill it up no matter the price, because you need it!)

There were a lot of funny stories he told, but this one was good...

He knew a disc-jockey friend from back in his home state of Ohio that ran a morning radio show. Slotted for the next morning was a local gentlemen that won the lottery. The winnings weren't in the high millions, but a couple of million. Apparently, in between winning the lottery and going on the morning show, he called all of his relatives asking the following: "I am in an emergency situation and need $2K today, I can't tell you why, but I need you to help out now." To his demise, no one showed up. The next day he went on the morning radio show as planned to announce his winning of the lottery. Of course all of his relatives heard he had won the lottery...how many do you think came asking for money? =)

Right near the very end he does a Q&A. He talks about building a herd. A herd of people who keep coming back to you. Everything he says is so true.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MakeItHappen

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
191%
Apr 12, 2012
Clem Stone was a "do-er" and took massive action...Napoleon Hill wasn't a do-er or was an "action-faker."
Clement Stone was a mega success.
For anyone interested I liked his book "The Success System That Never Fails by William Clement Stone".

David Fitz

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
216%
Jan 30, 2020
Ireland
Clement Stone was a mega success.
For anyone interested I liked his book "The Success System That Never Fails by William Clement Stone".

Yes, Kennedy mentions this in the video and also said Hills book Grow Rich with Peace of Mind is far better than Think and Grow Rich.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.