The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  • Sell-Me Saturday is Now Live!

Have something to sell? Want to promote your design service or a YouTube channel? SELL-ME SATURDAY is your opportunity to self-promote anything within the sphere of entrepreneurship on one thread... and at no cost. Go There
    Note: Indiscriminate SEO backlinking to questionable material is not allowed.
  • Join 50,000+ entrepreneurs who are earning their freedom and living their dream.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The C.E.N.T.S Framework outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED®). From multimillionaires to digital nomads to side hustlers who are grinding a job, the Fastlane Forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses with one goal in mind: Freedom— both financial and temporal.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane) Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block.

Absolute gold from Dan Kennedy

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

@momo

Contributor
Jan 30, 2020
I came across this on YouTube
View: https://youtu.be/DqeCMzhlYqU

It's one of Dan's old wealth attraction seminars.

He talks about psychological factors on why people never get money, action faking, why Napoleon Hill turned out broke and Clem Stone didn't.

It's 6 hours but well worth the watch.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Grinder20

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
May 28, 2019
I came across this on YouTube
View: https://youtu.be/DqeCMzhlYqU

It's one of Dan's old wealth attraction seminars.

He talks about psychological factors on why people never get money, action faking, why Napoleon Hill turned out broke and Clem Stone didn't.

It's 6 hours but well worth the watch.
Dan is great!! I had work to do so I put him on in the background not thinking I'd listen to the whole thing, but I did. Clem Stone was a "do-er" and took massive action...Napoleon Hill wasn't a do-er or was an "action-faker."

There are a lot of nuggets, here are a couple:

"The more we measure, the more we change."

"The person that knows the price of small things is focused small things." (His example was: Why do people know the price of gas? Does it really matter?...You have to fill it up no matter the price, because you need it!)

There were a lot of funny stories he told, but this one was good...

He knew a disc-jockey friend from back in his home state of Ohio that ran a morning radio show. Slotted for the next morning was a local gentlemen that won the lottery. The winnings weren't in the high millions, but a couple of million. Apparently, in between winning the lottery and going on the morning show, he called all of his relatives asking the following: "I am in an emergency situation and need $2K today, I can't tell you why, but I need you to help out now." To his demise, no one showed up. The next day he went on the morning radio show as planned to announce his winning of the lottery. Of course all of his relatives heard he had won the lottery...how many do you think came asking for money? =)

Process

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Jul 19, 2017
Solving Pain
I’ve read and applied a lot of what he says. It helped me get my foot in the door marketing with and for actual rich people. So he gets some credit where credits due.

More learning has coming just from taking action, assessing and adjusting based what’s in front of me.

Courses and books only boost you. They can never make you.

OP
OP
@

@momo

Contributor
Jan 30, 2020
Dan is great!! I had work to do so I put him on in the background not thinking I'd listen to the whole thing, but I did. Clem Stone was a "do-er" and took massive action...Napoleon Hill wasn't a do-er or was an "action-faker."

There are a lot of nuggets, here are a couple:

"The more we measure, the more we change."

"The person that knows the price of small things is focused small things." (His example was: Why do people know the price of gas? Does it really matter?...You have to fill it up no matter the price, because you need it!)

There were a lot of funny stories he told, but this one was good...

He knew a disc-jockey friend from back in his home state of Ohio that ran a morning radio show. Slotted for the next morning was a local gentlemen that won the lottery. The winnings weren't in the high millions, but a couple of million. Apparently, in between winning the lottery and going on the morning show, he called all of his relatives asking the following: "I am in an emergency situation and need $2K today, I can't tell you why, but I need you to help out now." To his demise, no one showed up. The next day he went on the morning radio show as planned to announce his winning of the lottery. Of course all of his relatives heard he had won the lottery...how many do you think came asking for money? =)
Right near the very end he does a Q&A. He talks about building a herd. A herd of people who keep coming back to you. Everything he says is so true.

MakeItHappen

Silver Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Apr 12, 2012
Clem Stone was a "do-er" and took massive action...Napoleon Hill wasn't a do-er or was an "action-faker."
Clement Stone was a mega success.
For anyone interested I liked his book "The Success System That Never Fails by William Clement Stone".

OP
OP
@

@momo

Contributor
Jan 30, 2020
Clement Stone was a mega success.
For anyone interested I liked his book "The Success System That Never Fails by William Clement Stone".
Yes, Kennedy mentions this in the video and also said Hills book Grow Rich with Peace of Mind is far better than Think and Grow Rich.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
Thanks for sharing. I want a course to optimize for other than Google engines.
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Welcome to 2020, I wanted to add in a quick note about gratitude for the new year...

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe to become an INSIDER.

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected - Please Disable

Yes, ads can be annoying. But please...

...to support the Unscripted/Fastlane mission (and to respect the immense amount of time needed to manage this forum) please DISABLE your ad-block. Thank you.

I've Disabled AdBlock