- Joined
- Apr 8, 2023
- Messages
- 3
Rep Bank
$115
$115
User Power: 67%
Hi Everyone, I just joined the Forum. Reading "Millionaire Fastlane " helped me get into the "action" mode. I have been reading about business and Entrepreneurship but the "initiation" part always held me back. I have the approach of "starting from small and iterating it to something big" and after clubbing that with the wisdom shared in Millionaire Fastlane, I started a small business for my family. This mode of "getting into business" started shaping my perceptions, for now they are more "experience driven" and I see myself evolving as I get to know more about how market works. I am sure this forum will be of a great asset. This is the "New Era" of my life...
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
