Hey all,
I'm looking for possibly some guidance towards an expert in email marketing (their website/youtube/whatever)
A video course preferably, I'm a visual learner.
Basically, I'm looking for someone who can show how to make email campaigns that apply correct practices and will help me generate sales from my emails.
I'm currently working on driving traffic to one of my products and I have built an email list of over 200+ people.
However...I've done NOTHING with it.
Well, thats not 100% true.
I built a drip feed campaign that offers free sections of my video course product and basically says please buy it because its 80% off on the 5th email.
I feel like I'm doing it all wrong.
I've searched high and low but everyone seems too 'buy my product now'...[HASHTAG]#WFstyle[/HASHTAG].
I smell bs most of the time.
Any recommendations: appreciated and used for greater good.
I'm looking for possibly some guidance towards an expert in email marketing (their website/youtube/whatever)
A video course preferably, I'm a visual learner.
Basically, I'm looking for someone who can show how to make email campaigns that apply correct practices and will help me generate sales from my emails.
I'm currently working on driving traffic to one of my products and I have built an email list of over 200+ people.
However...I've done NOTHING with it.
Well, thats not 100% true.
I built a drip feed campaign that offers free sections of my video course product and basically says please buy it because its 80% off on the 5th email.
I feel like I'm doing it all wrong.
I've searched high and low but everyone seems too 'buy my product now'...[HASHTAG]#WFstyle[/HASHTAG].
I smell bs most of the time.
Any recommendations: appreciated and used for greater good.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
