The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

A letter to MJ, my friends, fans and family... and my enemies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike39

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Mar 17, 2012
Orlando, FL
Seems like a smart, mature, humble, and well rounded young man...

gazelle-eating-popcorn.gif

G

GuestUser113

Nothing more than I dislike, is when someone blames a problem on everyone else but themselves. Stop being so ignorant and get out of your own way.

470_2602692.jpg

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
149%
Oct 20, 2012
You give your readers something they can swallow. That's not my job. I've been eating shit my whole life, so now it's time to serve it up.

Gr8 attitude.

It doesn't change the fact that nobody owns me. It doesn't change the fact that I want people to hate me. Everyone who posted gave me damn near EXACTLY what I wanted, because - today - I'm saying goodbye to the Fastlane. Yup. Deuces, bitches. You gave me what I needed.

Please don't let the door hit you. That's shameful behaviour. You have no manners. Some wise words for you; don't shit where you eat.......and grow up.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

RHL

The coaching was a joke guys.
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
747%
Oct 22, 2013
PA/NJ
...This name is worshiped...

...This name belongs to He who makes even Satan tremble...

...CLICK CLACK POW...

...fueled with the force of 100 trillion demons...

...The end is the Ubermensch inside you...

...In the name of Friedrich Nietzsche...

...I've been in Zarathustra's proverbial cave...

Most people on this site cannot - and will probably never - understand the thought process that I person like me has to continually go through

Dude... it's probably because we're not high.

Last edited:

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
While I commend your personal progressions and success, I cannot commend this thread.

It is all FAIL.

:wtf::facepalm::hungover::grumpy::blackeye::bawling::asshat:

attachment.php

Lakeview

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
130%
Sep 5, 2013
Texas
I'm sorry you have such hate. I hope you come to enjoy the world for what it is instead of how you presently perceive it to be.

Determined2012

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
108%
Jun 22, 2012
Chicago, IL
Well, Uber, since you are on the shit list I don't mind asking (again... I pm'd you about it the first time) Out of sheer curiousity- Are your energy deals done with the MLM 5 Linx. Based on all that you have written about, esp. the deregulation part and signing up companies- I can't help but think I may know of you in real life- as I have some friends in 5 Linx--- in the Chicago and Maryland markets....I just wonder if you are the same guy, or if some details have changed to reserve your identity on the forum... So yeah, I said it... I'm just being NOSY...

OAN:
I am also Black and from Chicago, just like you... AND WOW! Way to NOT represent, and NOT put on for your city!!!! WTH is this?!?!?!

I know your grind and hustle from coming up in the hood in Chicago- I've seen it, as well as lived it...Its bogus! So I understand some of what you speak on--

but WHY if you have turned it all around and have risen above restraints and whatever else, to put your self in a position of success do you choose to take that positive thing and use the victory in a way to let it turn people against you? Versus LEVERAGING it to get more support and opportunities? I don't understand. Further, I think you should read Dale Carnegie's book How to win friends and influence people. If you have been able to succeed in your business venture you obviously must have some charisma and seduction about yourself, so why are you doing this????

I just want to understand. Because I am one of the posters on this forum who is just waiting to thank MJ for creating a resource that significantly changed the course and path of my life. And I am just waiting to be position to network with the members here...Opportunities and chances that you had available to you, and you are throwing it all away- for no reason- (that I can see)!

Even if you are mad etc. why piss everyone off? They don't care... They are still getting money and making friends and deals.

I guess I just had to put my 2cents in, I guess because we are both Black and from Chicago. It didn't have to go down like this.

Everyone was rooting for you. *Ye Shrug* ....

*Kanye West...

Last edited:

Darius

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
240%
Apr 8, 2013
Cleveland, Ohio
I didn't read your post but from the replies i assume it's full of hate and contains some racism

From a kid who lives everyday paranoid about his surroundings, constantly having his rights abused by racist cops, getting followed around stores, blah blah etc etc..

The one thing I can say is it's not the color that's the problem, It's the person.
Life isn't white,black, asian, mexican, etc. and nobody controls that.

Your reputation is very important, especially on a forum like this.

From the replies it seems as if you're "burning bridges" with some people here that can and will (given you show them you take action on whats told to you) help you reach your goals faster if possible. Even if you didn't need any business help, there are some really cool/friendly people here.

Good luck with your journey man. I wish you all the best.

CommonCents

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
69%
Apr 14, 2009
MN
Burning bridges and anger lashing out at "enemies" is just a poor excuse for personal failure.

Determined2012

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
108%
Jun 22, 2012
Chicago, IL
Darius- I swear I don't believe you are only 19. You just GET it! That was my point exactly. You get a lot of stuff by the way...

"From the replies it seems as if you're "burning bridges" with some people here that can and will (given you show them you take action on whats told to you) help you reach your goals faster if possible. Even if you didn't need any business help, there are some really cool/friendly people here."

You NAILED it.

Entreprenuership is HARD! Thats why you only see a few doing it and succeeding at it. And honestly, you don't see as many Black entrepreneurs as other. I think in life almost everything is based on access.

We are lucky to have this forum as it gives us a specific and unique access to potential people and opportunities that can truly positively impact and change our lives for the better-People and opportunities that may not have occurred had this forum otherwise not existed... This is a special access that a lot of people may not have had the choice or option to have access to before, but wish that they did. We should all try and want to leverage that---

I really believe that this forum is just different from anything else. The people who are on here are just different...

I am like almost DISGUSTED at how you have restricted your own access! You cut yourself off, yet your whole post was blaming other people for stuff they were doing to you.... Look at what you are doing to yourself.

This whole thing was so brash- I am starting to wonder if it is real or fake??? This is networking suicide. I am just baffled.

CommonCents

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
69%
Apr 14, 2009
MN
Is there anyway MJ can remove this idiotic rant from the boards? It has no substance or value, and it's a waste of time to even read it, especially from the degenerate who wrote it.

I think it's more valuable that this thread remains.

StartupsRFun

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
65%
Jul 2, 2013
Do not delude yourself into thinking that the heat of this rising – fueled with the force of 100 trillion demons - was not fueled by your hatred. Don't think that my vengeance will not come crashing down from the heavens with the force of all the angels in heaven.

50315_16603690970_8632_n.jpg

Last edited:

AllenCrawley

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
420%
Oct 13, 2011
Scottsdale, AZ
Is there anyway MJ can remove this idiotic rant from the boards? It has no substance or value, and it's a waste of time to even read it, especially from the degenerate who wrote it.

I disagree. There is huge value in this thread. If anything it shows what NOT to do. Plus the responses from some of the members here are gold.

timmy

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
96%
Jul 29, 2013
Ireland
..MJ..great time to install some type of thread screening software that perhaps builds in a time delay device

Milkanic

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
185%
Apr 17, 2012
Madison, WI
This thread is also a good reminder how your thoughts and beliefs distort the lens in which you view the world.
The distortion is obviously extreme in this case, but everyone does it.

Don't believe everything your mind tells you.

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
...who's going to be in the Lambo with me when we stuntin' on all the hatin' a$$ bitches.

Not me.

Since you are clearly an Eminem fan, listen to the song "Stan" only replace the last letter Stan wrote with your OP. That may not be what you intended it to come off like, but that's what it reads like. You have to learn to separate the show biz from reality. You're using language that performers use to sell records, and it's not going to resonate here. Listen to the song Stan. Discern the difference.

You owe an apology to the women of this forum for your misogynistic language choices. You're not welcome to continue on that path here. Clean it up or go. Nobody appreciated that. MJ didn't bounce you yet, or I would have done it. Since he is here, I yield to him as it is his house. However, it's not going to continue.

It is sad to me that you still see the world in black and white. President Obama broke through every remaining barrier you perceive still exists in front of you. I can only hope that your manifesto was chemical induced and not a glimpse into the abyss you seem to be peering into.

Please don't continue to use inflammatory language here. We really don't want to be distracted with your side show. I have encouraged you in the past (I hope), would encourage you in the future to soar beyond your circumstances, but you really need to determine why it is you felt that the folks here should be subjected to this race laced, sex laden tirade.

We deserve better than this from you. We've given you better than that in return.

smarty

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
189%
Jan 2, 2013
So much energy and life time wasted here but i suggest you sleep tonight on this:
CH_22-300dpi-Mary-630x444[1].jpg
...no one owes you anything son. Get back on the fastlane soon (when you get sober).

Xanothraxos

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
189%
Dec 3, 2013
North Carolina
[EDITED] kthx

Hope to see you make it.

Just know that the only person really holding you down is yourself.

stefan

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
178%
Jul 29, 2013
Dallas, TX
It sucks that this guy had such a great quote in the book but then turns out to be a loser. I remember reading his quote and thinking, "wow I can really relate with this guy." I guess not. He was privileged to have had his own spotlight in one of the greatest business books of all time, in my opinion. Now I really just feel embarrassed for you, Uber.

RHL

The coaching was a joke guys.
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
747%
Oct 22, 2013
PA/NJ

socaldude

Saturn Sedan and PT Cruiser enthusiast.
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
211%
Jan 10, 2012
San Diego, CA
@ OP

It seems like you need to step away and think about your mindset a little more carefully.

One of the biggest things that I have ever learned is that the weakest are usually the ones that scream the loudest. The strong don't need to prove anything to anybody and therefore they don't view other people as a threat hence there is no need for anger and hostility. And anger even to the extent of murder? Come on man. :stop:

You want freedom right? What good is financial freedom without emotional freedom? How can you relax on a Newport Beach mansion if you are filled with anger? When you are filled with negative emotions the only person you hurt is yourself.

A racist country ruled by white people who are holding you back? Get real. Thats nothing but a BS excuse that will never fuel a Fastlane. Ask yourself is that what is really keeping you back? Or could it be your paradigm and thought process?

This is a business forum man. Business doesn't care if your skin is blue or yellow. Value is the only thing that matters. Your neighborhood's crime rate or your past or how much you want to prove yourself is irrelevant. Focus. Focus. Focus on value because that is the only thing that will put money in your hands and make a economic value transaction happen. Everything is irrelevant. Don't lose sight of that fact because it can leave you brooding and focusing on shit that does NOT matter at all hence wasting time, energy and money.

Gucci sneakers? Who gives a shit. That doesn't lead to value creation in the market place. Save those goodies for when you are actually in the fastlane.

Good luck.

Last edited:

bensonj

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
348%
Jul 2, 2013
tumblr_m8z7agp5JD1qadgzz_large.gif

Extremely sad…I'm hoping it's just bad drugs and you will get better after you sleep it off but WOW! As a woman I am offended…as a black woman I AM EMBARRASSED…my sons are 31 and 35 and if I EVER heard anything like this come out of their mouths…their teeth would be on the floor.

Please don't speak anymore…please

The-J

Dog Dad
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
264%
Aug 28, 2011
Ontario
I remember when you were telling us about the cool things you were doing... you said you were making it and now you write something like this. I liked this post originally when I saw you write about brokering a deal with Abercrombie and Fitch, but... what are you doing?

Come back with a progress thread. Last thing I heard you were doing some cool stuff. Talk more about that and less about your 'haters' and 'bitches and hoes' or whatever the F*ck

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
494%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas
Jesus Christ, did you just break out of the loony bin and smoke some anti-depressants? You are literally ALL OVER THE PLACE. A bleeding heart crying about being depressed one minute, then the next comparing yourself to a God. Normally I'm all for people being all excited and uproarious about their journey, but that was just a shitstorm of drivel and I'm pretty sure you're a crazy person.

And really?

I don't care who you are. But really, how is this petty pride bullshit going to make you rich or benefit you in any way?

There's more, but I'll leave it be. Good luck.

Lmao. Agreed.

buwatcha

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
64%
Sep 12, 2013
The only think interesting about this thread is the fact OP was able to get a three page response from fastlaners. He doesn't deserve it.

There are no new ideas in his post, nothing interesting. It's just pure immaturity, the voice of an inexperienced mind testing boundaries.

Don't read anything more into it than that. He's wrong on all accounts. But, apparently he needs to learn it the hard way.

parkerscott

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
126%
Dec 4, 2013
In one of his books on Mind Control, Black Science and Mental Manipulation, Dr. HAHA Lung informs the reader that certain tones, sounds and rhythms in music cause specific psychological states in the brain. That's why, as I type this post, I turn my speakers all the way up when Lil' Reese goes... "Better make it count, don't shoot if you ain't got aim. My niggas on your block and best believe they got aim... we don't play no games, we only aim for the brain."

Most people on this site cannot - and will probably never - understand the thought process that I person like me has to continually go through to force myself into the position that I am in right now. They misinterpret my attitude as this or that, but they invariably miss the mark. The inescapable fact is that I am a minority in an extremely racist country, ran by white people. Today, the white people hate it when someone like me says words like "nigga," despite the fact that they are the ones who turned that word into a weapon decades ago. But now, in a brilliant verbal jiu-jitsu move, we now own that word and say it to each other to remove the sting. So, I don't care what anyone says. I'll keep saying the word nigga. They owned my people for decades upon decades, and my ancestors built wealth for them with their sweat. I didn't make this thread because I care what people think. I made it because I'm pissed off, and I will be for a long time until... I don't know when. I made this post for me and my niggas, who are just as pissed off as I am. Now they know who I am. I've been in Zarathustra's proverbial cave for almost three decades, and now the rise begins.

Do what you want, MJ. Give me an infraction. Ban me from the site. Someone said something about me not reading your book, which isn't entirely true. I read part of it, but the truth is that reading your personal story - and the PM's from years ago - is what really helped. I don't expect you to understand, and I can't do anything about how you respond. Ultimately, my strength lies in the fact that I don't give a F*ck anymore.

You give your readers something they can swallow. That's not my job. I've been eating shit my whole life, so now it's time to serve it up. You own this site, so you can choose to delete whatever you want from the menu. That's your call, dude.

But if I can say one more thing, I'll say this. Whether or not anyone likes or dislikes this post isn't gonna stop my grind. It doesn't take the Gucci's off my feet. It doesn't change the fact that I the fire rises in the cold a$$ city of Chicago. It doesn't change the fact that nobody owns me. It doesn't change the fact that I want people to hate me. Everyone who posted gave me damn near EXACTLY what I wanted, because - today - I'm saying goodbye to the Fastlane. Yup. Deuces, bitches. You gave me what I needed. Thanks to you, I didn't have to spend any money on a therapist... haha... Eminem talks about that shit. Why pay for a psychologist when you can tell the world about the problems?

Maybe I should say sorry, MJ. I mean, when you quoted me in your book, there was no way you could've known that I would make my money in the shitty a$$ racist state of Ohio. Hell, not even I knew I was going to go through the hell I went through. How could I? But I'm glad I did. It woke me up. It showed me the truth about this cuntry (not a mis-spelling). Anyway, I've got a conference call coming up...

Bye, everyone. See you later.

Edit: See me later.

African americans are not the only race of people who have been opressed. Strong delusions.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads