The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Romans Ivanovs

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
133%
Aug 10, 2018
Cambridge, UK
Hey everyone, I’m new to this forum. I’m also about to finish reading The Millionaire Fastlane .

Recently, I’ve relocated to Cambridge, UK. Before I lived in London for 4 years and had two businesses. A leadership coaching company - failed, a travel agency - “broke up" with my business partner.

I am originally from Latvia, born and raised in a Russian family. As a teenager, I moved to The Netherlands to study but quickly realised that academic life isn’t my thing. Instead, I started designing T-shirts and selling them off my bag pack at music festivals. I quickly realised that entrepreneurship is the way of life that I want to live.

From then on I launched several business projects. Some of them made money and me proud and some were big lessons!!

A month ago I started working for a family run real-estate company. Knowing that I’m driven by improvement I offered them help to automate operations and get more clients. They happily agreed. At the moment that’s the only source of my income.

I want to build a very successful business. I’ve always looked up to people who created big and successful companies.

After reading E-Myth and The Millionaire Fastlane I got interested in business models which could be automated and systematised. Really want to learn about it!

I want to start with one of the following:

- Drop shipping fitness products. I’ve used many products myself and have a good understanding of this industry. I think it could be a great start.

- An online media platform for entrepreneurs. An online magazine which will provide resources and expert-based knowledge for entrepreneurs to start and scale their businesses. I have no experience in online publishing or advertising. But it seems like there is a market for more platforms that provide business-related content.

Recently, I started writing articles on topics of entrepreneurship, sales, psychology. It’s a long-term investment and I think could be a great leverage in the future.

Would be great to hear your feedback or advice! Thank you!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MikeS

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
156%
Apr 26, 2018
Czech Republic
Welcome aboard!

Great story, I am looking forward to seeing your progress!

We have drop shipping related threads on this forum too. It could be a good starting point for you!

And if you decide to go for the online magazine, this forum is like a holy grail when it comes to entrepreneurial content, so you can also find lots of inspiration for your articles too.

Vincent William

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Aug 25, 2018
Germany & Latvia
Wow! I´m from Latvia too. Maybe we could talk to each other..

I´m an passionated Dropshipper (via Shopify) and am going to build my own personal brand.
Your story sounds great! (Quite similar to mine..)

Looking forward to hear from you!

Romans Ivanovs

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
133%
Aug 10, 2018
Cambridge, UK
Wow! I´m from Latvia too. Maybe we could talk to each other..

I´m an passionated Dropshipper (via Shopify) and am going to build my own personal brand.
Your story sounds great! (Quite similar to mine..)

Looking forward to hear from you!

Hey, let's connect! I will pm you with my details.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...