The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

A beesiness (haha so funny)

Hero

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
800%
Oct 26, 2023
Hey guys, I just wanted to introduce myself and my business idea.

I don’t really know what to say about myself to be honest, I’m just a 21 year old who wants to live lavishly because life can get rather stale and dull. Maybe that’s not a virtuous or an benevolent goal but I do have an idea to get myself to the fastlane.

I live in Malaysia, and Malaysia is a tropical climate with sunny seasons all round. This means that it’s a perfect climate to do stingless bee farming. What are stingless bees? Well they’re bees without much of a stinger and they prefer to bite instead of sting.

What makes them farmable? Well normal honeybees produce your typical sweet retail honey, the ones you put on your pancakes, but stingless bees produce honey that tastes sour, but unlike regular honey, they’re also more beneficial for health and serve as a great natural superfood.

I won’t list all the health benefits right now, but the main appeal is they’re mainly consumed for their health benefits over regular honey. Malaysia’s demand for them exceeds supply, roughly 130,000 kg of supply compared to 839,000 kg of demand by Malaysians.

I’m not too sure of current export demands but income seem to be only sitting in the 6 figures in USD which doesn’t seem like a lot but it has room to grow. the stingless bee Industry is worth RM (ringgit malaysia) 31 million in 2020 but the agriculture department of malaysia estimates a growth potential of 3 billion, and they WANT that achieved so they encouraged new entrepreneurs and old farmers to get in on the bee-keeping business.

I have just inherited a half an acre of land to myself, while my brother and mother has their own half acre of land. I’m planning to use my share to build a colony of stingless bees, and my expansion method will be rather coy but I won’t discuss that for now,

Anyways, that’s all for now, if you want to ask questions about this business plan feel free to ask!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Kevin88660

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
118%
Feb 8, 2019
Southeast Asia

I don’t really know what to say about myself to be honest, I’m just a 21 year old who wants to live lavishly because life can get rather stale and dull. Maybe that’s not a virtuous or an benevolent goal but I do have an idea to get myself to the fastlane.

I live in Malaysia, and Malaysia is a tropical climate with sunny seasons all round. This means that it’s a perfect climate to do stingless bee farming. What are stingless bees? Well they’re bees without much of a stinger and they prefer to bite instead of sting.

What makes them farmable? Well normal honeybees produce your typical sweet retail honey, the ones you put on your pancakes, but stingless bees produce honey that tastes sour, but unlike regular honey, they’re also more beneficial for health and serve as a great natural superfood.

I won’t list all the health benefits right now, but the main appeal is they’re mainly consumed for their health benefits over regular honey. Malaysia’s demand for them exceeds supply, roughly 130,000 kg of supply compared to 839,000 kg of demand by Malaysians.

I’m not too sure of current export demands but income seem to be only sitting in the 6 figures in USD which doesn’t seem like a lot but it has room to grow. the stingless bee Industry is worth RM (ringgit malaysia) 31 million in 2020 but the agriculture department of malaysia estimates a growth potential of 3 billion, and they WANT that achieved so they encouraged new entrepreneurs and old farmers to get in on the bee-keeping business.

I have just inherited a half an acre of land to myself, while my brother and mother has their own half acre of land. I’m planning to use my share to build a colony of stingless bees, and my expansion method will be rather coy but I won’t discuss that for now,

Anyways, that’s all for now, if you want to ask questions about this business plan feel free to ask!
Hi from Singapore.

Could you explain on how the business works for you? Who are your suppliers and who are you clients for the stingless bee business?

rjdgreat

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
130%
Jul 28, 2022

Sounds interesting! You might as well start a progress thread for accountability.

Ammar147

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Nov 5, 2023

I like it soo funny but profitable, good luck with it. This is an absolute Fastlane business!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...