The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

A 16 y/o's fastlane journy, documented

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

iCraveFreedom

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
164%
Sep 15, 2021
Hi this is the start of my my execution thread. I will document the main details of my fastlane journey.

I will become successful.

After geting motivated by a fellow pakistani brother on this forum (@Saad Khan ), I have decided to dedicate the next two weeks getting familiar with freelancing and eventually making a good amount of income from it. With the end goal of growing an e-commerce store. If opportunity allows it i will immigrate to a more developed country more suitible for entrepenuership. Save most of my income and invest it into businesses. After that, traveling the world and being the boss of everyone who called me crazy. Although this is the plan it might change according to the opportunities that represent themselves. Obviously, i will always be thinking of the long run.

i expect to recieve 40k PKR ( or about $300 USD), in the next two weeks (matric exam results, bet with dad) and I will plan to carefully experiment with it And learn.

Even if i do fail in my first attempt i will at least be 110% more productive than the last few years in which i wasted doing nothing but being depressed and playing video games.

I would appreciate and welcome any sort of tips and advice down in the replies below.

thank you for reading!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Saad Khan

Amazon Ads Guy
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
177%
Mar 14, 2021
Pakistan
Hi this is the start of my my execution thread. I will document the main details of my fastlane journey.

After geting motivated by a fellow pakistani brother on this forum (@Saad Khan ), I have decided to dedicate the next two weeks getting familiar with freelancing and eventually making a good amount of income from it. With the end goal of growing an e-commerce store. If opportunity allows it i will immigrate to a more developed country more suitible for entrepenuership. Save most of my income and invest it into businesses. After that, traveling the world and being the boss of everyone who called me crazy. Although this is the plan it might change according to the opportunities that represent themselves. Obviously, i will always be thinking of the long run.

i expect to recieve 40k PKR ( or about $300 USD), in the next two weeks (matric exam results, bet with dad) and I will plan to carefully experiment with it And learn.

Even if i do fail in my first attempt i will at least be 110% more productive than the last few years in which i wasted doing nothing but being depressed and playing video games.

I would appreciate and welcome any sort of tips and advice down in the replies below.

thank you for reading!
You might be motivated right now, but the only thing that will keep you going through hard times (and they will come, it's inevitable) is going to be discipline.

What will shape your dream into reality will be responsibility, discipline and accountability, and a ton of wisdom that other fastlaners will give you.

iCraveFreedom

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
164%
Sep 15, 2021

thank you for reading!
I made some very good progress today :smile:.

After getting some advice for starting an commerce by a brother on the M.U.G mafia discord server. I have decided to take action !

I am going to start a daraz (pakistani equivalent to amazon) sellers account and the first product will be almonds ! Might not be much, but its a step in the right direction. My father says he'll take me to the market the day after tomarrow. There we will probably find the cheapest almonds in our city to buy in bulk. Im thinking of starting with 6 kg's or about 13 pounds. i will observe how well they will sell.Then slowly increase my product variety and inventory.

If im lucky i'll sell 10 products in the first month. Although i am expecting 3-4 orders. when it comes to competition its all about optimization ! I will optimize my store to the best of my ability and perhaps slowly grow this into a money tree.

iCraveFreedom

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
164%
Sep 15, 2021
I made some very good progress today :smile:.

After getting some advice for starting an commerce by a brother on the M.U.G mafia discord server. I have decided to take action !

I am going to start a daraz (pakistani equivalent to amazon) sellers account and the first product will be almonds ! Might not be much, but its a step in the right direction. My father says he'll take me to the market the day after tomarrow. There we will probably find the cheapest almonds in our city to buy in bulk. Im thinking of starting with 6 kg's or about 13 pounds. i will observe how well they will sell.Then slowly increase my product variety and inventory.

If im lucky i'll sell 10 products in the first month. Although i am expecting 3-4 orders. when it comes to competition its all about optimization ! I will optimize my store to the best of my ability and perhaps slowly grow this into a money tree.
Update: i had everything in order. all of the almonds weighed and packed and ready to be shipped off to the daraz warehouse. But, when i tried to finnish setting up my sellers account (bank info, identity card etc) one of the steps were "buying packaging material" as i proceeded to pay for it. "Something went wrong".

This was about 5 days ago. Ive called the helpline at least 12 times. Ive live chatted through the app with seller support. No solution whatsoever. After continuously calling seller support for 3 days and trying all sorts of things, i was frusterated and angry. They said that i could go and pick it up from their main branch in our city. After setting a time to pick up and placing my order i set off to their hub (30 min away). When i arrive they said they are out. Try again tomorrow. At this point i was livid. I convinced myself to call them tomorrow before going.

I called them tomorrow 5 times, they did not pick up. After the 3rd call they shut the phone off. After 30 min i called them 2 more times before giving up. they did not care.

And so, the short lived dream of opening an eccomercce store is dead. 1 week wasted, 6kg of almonds lying in my closet, packed. Nowhere to be sold.

BizyDad

Keep going. Keep growing.
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
417%
Oct 7, 2019
Phoenix AZ
And so, the short lived dream of opening an eccomercce store is dead.
You give up this easily on your dream?

Business owners face problems like this all the time. Fix it. Learn what is the problem. And stop thinking anyone owes you anything. Why should anyone help the annoying angry kid who didn't do his job properly?

Go sell the almonds in the street at least. Make some of your money back.

If you want to be in business you have to solve problems, not give up when problems arise.

iCraveFreedom

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
164%
Sep 15, 2021
You give up this easily on your dream?

Business owners face problems like this all the time. Fix it. Learn what is the problem. And stop thinking anyone owes you anything. Why should anyone help the annoying angry kid who didn't do his job properly?

Go sell the almonds in the street at least. Make some of your money back.

If you want to be in business you have to solve problems, not give up when problems arise.
Ive already talked with a store owner about the almonds. Hes agreed to take them. As for my dream, i havent given up. Ive given up on daraz.
ive tried my absolute best in solving this problem. Im 100% sure its a problem on their side. Ive even created another Sellers account with a different identity card and bank statement. Same result.

i will give it another try at the end of this year. If it fails even then. Then i will prioritze leaving pk . As for until then, learn learn and learn as much as i can. Before the year ends i will learn the ways of an amazon va.

iCraveFreedom

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
164%
Sep 15, 2021
Ive already talked with a store owner about the almonds. Hes agreed to take them. As for my dream, i havent given up. Ive given up on daraz.
ive tried my absolute best in solving this problem. Im 100% sure its a problem on their side. Ive even created another Sellers account with a different identity card and bank statement. Same result.

i will give it another try at the end of this year. If it fails even then. Then i will prioritze leaving pk . As for until then, learn learn and learn as much as i can. Before the year ends i will learn the ways of an amazon va.
UPDATE:
Hello,

ive wasted two months action faking and procrastinating.

Bye

Saad Khan

Amazon Ads Guy
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
177%
Mar 14, 2021
Pakistan
UPDATE:
Hello,

Bye
Do you have what it takes to be a fastlaner?
Does the nail hurt too much?
Do you desire mediocrity?

Ohren

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
176%
Aug 25, 2020
Paris, France
UPDATE:
Hello,

Bye

And ?

What are you waiting for to get back on track?

Action faking isn't the real problem.

The problem is action faking AND not taking action after you realized you were faking action

Last edited:

Saad Khan

Amazon Ads Guy
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
177%
Mar 14, 2021
Pakistan
And ?

What are you waiting for to get back on track?

Action faking isn't the real problem.

It's action faking AND not taking action after you realized you were faking action.
I second that, get some shit done in the next month @iCraveFreedom so you can move to the US like you always wanted.

Saad Khan

Amazon Ads Guy
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
177%
Mar 14, 2021
Pakistan
UPDATE:
Hello,

Bye
Let's make it a little intense, shall we?

Post your progress in the thread before Sunday or I will cut you off completely.

Action is key. Do something. Anything. I want to see you do something.

BizyDad

Keep going. Keep growing.
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
417%
Oct 7, 2019
Phoenix AZ
I gotta give you credit. At least you had the balls to post an update and not hide.

Post your progress in the thread before Sunday or I will cut you off completely.

You obviously want to help this guy, and you should absolutely cut him off if it serves you. But threats might just be another crutch for him to lean on, and that won't help anyone...

Saad Khan

Amazon Ads Guy
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
177%
Mar 14, 2021
Pakistan
I gotta give you credit. At least you had the balls to post an update and not hide.

You obviously want to help this guy, and you should absolutely cut him off if it serves you. But threats might just be another crutch for him to lean on, and that won't help anyone...
I know him personally. He has been hanging on excuses.

Whatever happens, he'll take action eventually. He has been taking action on his health.

@iCraveFreedom are you willing to step out of your comfort zone?

And yeah, please don't call your previous try "an incident." You learned more than you imagine. You just don't know it yet.

iCraveFreedom

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
164%
Sep 15, 2021

Sure :thumbsup:

iCraveFreedom

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
164%
Sep 15, 2021
UPDATE:
After spending a few days watching amazon VA courses i feel like i have good grasp of the basic principles. After i convinced my dad (again) to fund my tool subscription yesterday, I was planning on buying the VA tools today. But the sellers are closed on sundays :happy:. Ill be sure to update my thread tomorrow saying that i have bought them. After buying, i plan on experimenting for a week and then go on hunting for a client.

other then that i went to the market and had the thermal grease changed on the the laptop which i plan to work on (it overheats very easily).

Saad Khan

Amazon Ads Guy
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
177%
Mar 14, 2021
Pakistan
UPDATE:
After spending a few days watching amazon VA courses i feel like i have good grasp of the basic principles. After i convinced my dad (again) to fund my tool subscription yesterday, I was planning on buying the VA tools today. But the sellers are closed on sundays :happy:. Ill be sure to update my thread tomorrow saying that i have bought them. After buying, i plan on experimenting for a week and then go on hunting for a client.

other then that i went to the market and had the thermal grease changed on the the laptop which i plan to work on (it overheats very easily).
Good to see you're finally doing something that will lead to moving the needle

Saad Khan

Amazon Ads Guy
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
177%
Mar 14, 2021
Pakistan
Good to see you're doing something that will lead to moving the needle.

And yeah, I take these words back. Expecting your next update about committing (aka buying tools)

iCraveFreedom

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
164%
Sep 15, 2021
Good to see you're doing something that will lead to moving the needle.

And yeah, I take these words back. Expecting your next update about committing (aka buying tools)
bought the tools. Thank you for holding me accountable.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.