The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

[PROGRESSION THREAD] - (16 y/o) Trying to switch from regular SCRIPTED path to my dream life.

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

Matej Cvetkovski

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
17%
Jul 28, 2023
I am making this thread as a form of accountability journal I guess (for all of life, not just entrepreneurship), mostly for myself, to count the small wins.
I also think it would be fun to look back on this in a couple years.

It's not as impressive as some others' on this forum, but hey it makes me want to keep going.

[IDEAL DESTINATION]​

I want to be able to live a life of excitement and thrill.
I want to be able to travel the world in my twenties and thirties, not slaving away at a desk job.
I want to have the means to live a rich lifestyle in both materialistic and spiritual terms, all whilst not sacrificing my freedom.
I want to achieve my dream body and master certain calisthenics skills.
I want to be happy and present in the moment.

I do not have a target number of money to reach in 10 years, I'm still thinking about that, but I do know that I need to take action now.

Currently I want to make free websites for a couple of businesses so I can get a portfolio and see just how much I am helping them.
After that, I will charge future businesses according to the value I provided.
Once I get a couple thousand dollars monthly in revenue, I will feel safe to start working on a FASTLANE business.
I have the idea of making an entire website agency, where employees will do the work rather than me, but that might change.

Here are some of the categories I decided to make:

[ENTREPRENEURSHIP] - Primary goal

I am currently pursuing web design so I can get enough money and skills to make a FASTLANE business in the future.
I haven't had much success with cold e-mailing, but I'm making sure that I contact a couple of businesses every day and learn something new about entrepreneurship every day.
I think my technical skills are good enough, the websites look pretty, now I just need to focus on sales, creating value and solving problems, as said in $1000000 Web Designer Guide and Millionaire Fastlane

I have read Atomic Habits, Millionaire Fastlane , $1000000 Web Designer Guide, Deep Work, The 4-Hour Workweek.
I am currently reading Unscripted and CA$HVERTISING.
I don't read entire books one by one like I used to, I realized it's better to read the part of a book I need the most and then try to use that information or let it cook in my mind.
I also started using this forum to gain quick information, so I don't need to skim over an entire book.

[PHYSICAL HEALTH]

I am currently going 3x a week to gym and 3x a week Muay Thai.
I try to eat healthy, but recently as the holidays are here, I have been eating junk food here and there.
I noticed I was probably overtraining when I was going 6x a week gym since my progress stalled, now my numbers started increasing with less work, so I am quite happy about that.
Muay Thai is a great escape from life and a way to build discipline and confidence. It has affected me wonderfully both mentally and physically. The people I train with are amazing.

[MENTAL HEALTH]

I kind of stopped doing meditation, so I should get back to it.
I deleted youtube off my phone and have a modified version of instagram that disables reels. I also have a youtube block on my PC.
I noticed I've been a bit lazy and foggy in my mind these days, so I am gonna put some more attention into this.
My body dysmorphia has lessened quite a bit, I still feel like shit from time to time, but it's a very minor problem.
I've had problems with tracking success and impostor syndrome, just writing this has given me so much self-confidence and motivation.

[SCHOOL]

For most of my life I was going to the top, still am.
But, I've noticed that if this was my primary path, I would end up having a life of mediocrity.
I am in 2nd grade of high school and I have gotten a scholarship that should last until college.

I just noticed the substantial use of a Pareto's principle (80/20 rule)
After going through my scholarship contract I found that I only need 4.5 GPA to continue it, not the 5.0 GPA I've been getting all my life.
I then realized that 20% of the classes were causing me 80% of my pain, so I am now able to save a bunch of hours on studying subjects I never plan to use.

If you read all of that, thanks, I wish you the best on your journey.​

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.