- Joined
- Jan 3, 2023
- Messages
- 3
Rep Bank
$115
$115
User Power: 67%
Hi there! Thakns for reading my post!
I'm an aspiring 16 years old entrepreneur that is approaching this world. I don't have an inspiring story to tell or a new breaktrough business tip to share, but one thing I have for sure, and that's the will to start the journey.
I came here because I want to mingle with people like me, for it's very hard to find some in the real world, and to share my progresses with the forum and @MJ DeMarco.
For some more technical details, I already tried some business ventures, twice in dropshipping (all failed) and now run a tiktok account to learn to grow social media accounts so that one day I'll be able to open an smma, but am open to changing business model and would like to amplify my options.
Stay tuned to see the progress!
-Supo
I'm an aspiring 16 years old entrepreneur that is approaching this world. I don't have an inspiring story to tell or a new breaktrough business tip to share, but one thing I have for sure, and that's the will to start the journey.
I came here because I want to mingle with people like me, for it's very hard to find some in the real world, and to share my progresses with the forum and @MJ DeMarco.
For some more technical details, I already tried some business ventures, twice in dropshipping (all failed) and now run a tiktok account to learn to grow social media accounts so that one day I'll be able to open an smma, but am open to changing business model and would like to amplify my options.
Stay tuned to see the progress!
-Supo
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
