Rene Rannamägi
New Contributor
My story is simple, my father started drinking, sold our assets and quitted his lawyer´s career. Eventually, he committed suicide because of the pressure he had created for himself while I was 6 years old.
I started selling newspapers at age of 13 because I wanted pocket money.
At 18-22 I did construction work because all my brothers did that but I felt there is something more out there.
At age of 22, I read a first book called "Rich Dad and Poor Dad" this book at least gave me a beginning to the personal development and I started with sales career because I understood in order to be a successful entrepreneur you need to become a great sales person.
I always had a side hustle, I tried many businesses but eventually, I failed with couple of startup ideas, real estate businesses and even with my relationship. Even lost myself while trying to commit a suicide but luckily I failed with that also.
I realized I need to learn more and take control into my hands before going further, so I started learning a lot about startups, marketing, and business. Still learning!
Today I´m commission based business developer for software development and testing company, building partnerships with affiliates and influencers who want to sell unique audio technology [REMOVED BY MOD]
The main goal is to do the physical job less and make scalable incomes while building a long-term start-up project.
I started selling newspapers at age of 13 because I wanted pocket money.
At 18-22 I did construction work because all my brothers did that but I felt there is something more out there.
At age of 22, I read a first book called "Rich Dad and Poor Dad" this book at least gave me a beginning to the personal development and I started with sales career because I understood in order to be a successful entrepreneur you need to become a great sales person.
I always had a side hustle, I tried many businesses but eventually, I failed with couple of startup ideas, real estate businesses and even with my relationship. Even lost myself while trying to commit a suicide but luckily I failed with that also.
I realized I need to learn more and take control into my hands before going further, so I started learning a lot about startups, marketing, and business. Still learning!
Today I´m commission based business developer for software development and testing company, building partnerships with affiliates and influencers who want to sell unique audio technology [REMOVED BY MOD]
The main goal is to do the physical job less and make scalable incomes while building a long-term start-up project.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Last edited by a moderator:
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
