The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Kevin Ramirez

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Nov 30, 2017
raleigh, nc
Hey Guys!
My Name Is Kevin Ramirez
I am a real estate investor in Raleigh, NC
I focus on rehabbing and wholesaling (mainly wholesaling) single family homes and small multifamily
I join the group specifically to see if there is a group of people who are in my situation or are working towards being in my situation
I currently do 50+ transactions a year, and net around a quarter M $ a year. (only reason I mention that is to establish the level that I am at, to see who can relate, I feel like honesty is key and we're all hear to learn something or connect in some way.

Anyways. I am going to be starting a youtube channel of what it is like to be a young (under 30) entrepreneur and business owner who has already surpassed some of the major hurdles (The start up phase) and has built a solid business, great systems, and great momentum.
In said youtube channel I will be documenting some of my day to day activities, speaking about systems I have in place, motivation, and many other things.
I envision my main audience being millennials who are starting a business of any kind, or millennials who have started a business and are at a similar level that I am at and that can relate to my every day, the grind, the ups, the downs, and the thrill of the entrepreneurship ride.

If this is something any of you would be interested in please comment, with ideas, approval, dissproval. I am just trying to see if there's some people out there that would be interested in it

The videos are going to be VLOG style, with a Casey Neistat feel to it, so not just me talking, but also some cool action shots, regular shots, and a TON of knowledge and golden nuggets in every video. Basically half cretive/entertainment, and half educational.

first Vlog will be up in december at some point, I'll be sure to check back here and let whoever is interested know. BTW, where can I post any youtube videos here on this forum and be compliant to rules?

thanks!

Kevin Ramirez

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Silver Silk

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
158%
May 10, 2017
Birmingham
Hey Guys!
My Name Is Kevin Ramirez
I am a real estate investor in Raleigh, NC
I focus on rehabbing and wholesaling (mainly wholesaling) single family homes and small multifamily
I join the group specifically to see if there is a group of people who are in my situation or are working towards being in my situation
I currently do 50+ transactions a year, and net around a quarter M $ a year. (only reason I mention that is to establish the level that I am at, to see who can relate, I feel like honesty is key and we're all hear to learn something or connect in some way.

Anyways. I am going to be starting a youtube channel of what it is like to be a young (under 30) entrepreneur and business owner who has already surpassed some of the major hurdles (The start up phase) and has built a solid business, great systems, and great momentum.
In said youtube channel I will be documenting some of my day to day activities, speaking about systems I have in place, motivation, and many other things.
I envision my main audience being millennials who are starting a business of any kind, or millennials who have started a business and are at a similar level that I am at and that can relate to my every day, the grind, the ups, the downs, and the thrill of the entrepreneurship ride.

If this is something any of you would be interested in please comment, with ideas, approval, dissproval. I am just trying to see if there's some people out there that would be interested in it

The videos are going to be VLOG style, with a Casey Neistat feel to it, so not just me talking, but also some cool action shots, regular shots, and a TON of knowledge and golden nuggets in every video. Basically half cretive/entertainment, and half educational.

first Vlog will be up in december at some point, I'll be sure to check back here and let whoever is interested know. BTW, where can I post any youtube videos here on this forum and be compliant to rules?

thanks!

Kevin Ramirez
Sounds like a good idea to inspire the new generation, i wish you the best of luck with it & congratulations on the success youve had so far in life!

mike24601

Consumption Bear
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
267%
Apr 8, 2017
Illinois
Welcome Kevin! As someone who is most interested in real estate myself, I am so looking forward to what you have to offer. Good on you for kicking a$$ at such a young age already, damn! I'll be checking out your channel when it comes online.

Michael Burgess

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
295%
Sep 30, 2014
Ontario, Canada
There would definitely be some people interested!

I've got a small landscaping / contracting business and plan to break into the real estate world in the next few months (long term do landscaping spring - fall and rehab real estate in the winter time... would want to buy and hold certain properties too)... Have been reading a lot online, talking with realtors, and starting to tour some properties.

Update us when you've got your channel up!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...