The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Real estate appraiser and investor looking to grow!

Ken Lavertu

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
467%
Jan 15, 2017
Simpsonville, SC
Hey there everyone! I wanted to do a quick introduction into my life and where I'm headed from here.
I currently am a real estate appraiser with my own company Precision Appraisals located in SC. The average age of an appraiser is 56+. I'm 34 and feel like I'm a fish out of water sometimes. It is TML book that inspired to me start a business in an industry with older competitor's with an incredibly high barrier of entry. Indeed, I paid the piper for 2-3 years while trying to get the proper education and knowledge of not only how to appraise, but how to run an efficient and quality appraisal business. No one was doing this around me at the time and many times I thought it couldn't be done.
Well, fast forward a few years (2.5) and I have 4 virtual VA's that work full time with me in Bangladesh and one full time stateside VA handling all my calls and scheduling. I never imagined the goals would have smashed through in such a small period of time. I attribute this to reading books like Demarco's book and surrounding myself with people around the country who were doing what I wanted to do (via Facebook masterminds, etc).
I have alot to offer for someone wanting to hire VA's, how to keep them accountable, growing and scaling a business. I hope to be a help to folks here!
I have also last year started to ramp up my flip/investing/developing business and am going full speed in direct mail marketing and "Driving for Dollars" campaigns by hiring help and leveraging people to help me scale this as well.
In other words, I want to do the same thing I did in appraising with investing. I have much more confidence now that things have reached a peak with my appraisal business and want to create another stream of good income.
Looking forward to helping other reach beyond their fears and limitations to what is really possible.

All the best,
-Ken

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Ken,
Awesome story, awesome intro. Glad to have another DOER on board. Thank you for giving my book a read as well. :smile2:

Ken Lavertu

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
467%
Jan 15, 2017
Simpsonville, SC
Yeah man! Excited to keep progress on how things develop this year. I'm shooting for at least 3 very profitable streams of income...not necessarily all in real estate, - but something scalable and unique. That's why I joined this forum. To help others and to discover opportunities.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...