The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

2020 Fastlane Summit, Tickets Now On Sale! (SOLD OUT!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tubs

Starting fresh
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
276%
Apr 5, 2019
VA
For those of you who haven't book a room yet because you are waiting for funds to come in, just an FYI. You don't actually pay for the room when you call. You put your credit card on hold for the room and you don't actually incur the expense until the summit! Therefore, you have between now and February to come up with the hotel room costs, hope this helps!

Nice that changes things, gonna call them up right now.

Thanks for the heads up!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
For those of you who haven't book a room yet because you are waiting for funds to come in, just an FYI. You don't actually pay for the room when you call. You put your credit card on hold for the room and you don't actually incur the expense until the summit! Therefore, you have between now and February to come up with the hotel room costs, hope this helps!

Thanks for sharing this, I will update the email with this info, makes a world of a difference for some.

Tubs

Starting fresh
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
276%
Apr 5, 2019
VA
Got my roommate @Haelios to come along as well. Got my paycheck early and I was able to loan him some money for it since I don't have to pay room fees till check in.

This summit is gonna be great! For anyone sitting on the fence I highly urge you to come along. You only have to buy the tickets for the summit right now. If you're short on cash you should know that you pay the hotel fees at check in(Feb 7th) and you can buy the plane tickets closer to the date of the summit.

Intax

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
161%
Nov 27, 2016
Munich, Germany

Thanks for the information! I will book the room on Monday :)

Haelios

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
222%
Jul 9, 2019
Virginia
At first I wasn't even considering coming down to the Fastlane Summit, considering I was going to be pretty occupied with trying to make enough cash to get things going. But thanks to @Tubs I'm able to have the opportunity to stop by!

I don't even know what to expect for this summit, I'm just getting all excited since I'll be able to meet people with similar ideals!

Also... my roommate @Tubs helped my other roommate @doot make the decision to go the Fastlane Summit, so we've got the whole gang coming down.

Can't wait to meet you fine people!

Hassassin

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
126%
Oct 14, 2012
At first I wasn't even considering coming down to the Fastlane Summit, considering I was going to be pretty occupied with trying to make enough cash to get things going. But thanks to @Tubs I'm able to have the opportunity to stop by!

I don't even know what to expect for this summit, I'm just getting all excited since I'll be able to meet people with similar ideals!

Also... my roommate @Tubs helped my other roommate @doot make the decision to go the Fastlane Summit, so we've got the whole gang coming down.

Can't wait to meet you fine people!

Awesome stuff.

I’ve booked the hotel for Thursday and Friday so far and can confirm that you only need a valid card for the booking.

Intax

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
161%
Nov 27, 2016
Munich, Germany
I booked my room from Thursday to Sunday. The woman confirmed that it will be charged when I will check in.

Now the only thing left for me is the flight and then I'm ready!

Wouter

What do you want to be when you give up?
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Aug 6, 2019
Netherlands
Do you need a credit card or will a debit card work as well? Credit cards aren't really used in The Netherlands and I don't have one at the moment...

FullTimePreneur

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
198%
Sep 6, 2015
Jersey City
Do you need a credit card or will a debit card work as well? Credit cards aren't really used in The Netherlands and I don't have one at the moment...
Personally, I don't see why not. I can't remember the exact words they used, but they might have said "can I have a card to put on file" which would indicate it could be either debit or credit. I use nothing but my credit card so that's where my mind instantly goes. But of course, there's only one way to find out for sure, just give them a call and ask! ;) (This is assuming it's easy to call internationally, I'm not aware of the potential complications of this).

Wouter

What do you want to be when you give up?
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Aug 6, 2019
Netherlands
Personally, I don't see why not. I can't remember the exact words they used, but they might have said "can I have a card to put on file" which would indicate it could be either debit or credit. I use nothing but my credit card so that's where my mind instantly goes. But of course, there's only one way to find out for sure, just give them a call and ask! ;) (This is assuming it's easy to call internationally, I'm not aware of the potential complications of this).

Yeah I'm booking the hotel after I get back from work. Shouldn't be too difficult I expect.

Haelios

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
222%
Jul 9, 2019
Virginia
Sold out already? Damn, this summit's gonna be packed!

How many people does that make who'll be attending the event then?

MJ DeMarco

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Sold out already?

Yes, tickets sold out over the weekend. Turns out a lot of folks want to go but many times miss out simply because they aren't visiting the forum on the particular day the tickets go on sale.

How many people does that make who'll be attending the event then?

150+ ... it will be largest summit ever by a wide margin.

If someone still wants a ticket, they will need to email me. (Use contact form at bottom of forum and let me know your circumstances.) I will have to verify that the room can accommodate any extras. I have never run an event of this size so I'm bit hesitant to go larger.

Empires

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
265%
Jan 12, 2016
Planet Earth
150+ ... it will be largest summit ever by a wide margin.

If someone still wants a ticket, they will need to email me. (Use contact form at bottom of forum and let me know your circumstances.) I will have to verify that the room can accommodate any extras. I have never run an event of this size so I'm bit hesitant to go larger.
Like the many others have offered I am more than happy to volunteer to help if you need help running the event. I'm excited for this so I am happy to help in any way that I can.

ADayattheRoxbury

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
76%
Mar 23, 2019
:star::star::star::star: SOLD OUT ! :star::star::star::star:

This already is the largest Summit ever. If you still want a ticket, email the forum using the contact form at bottom of forum and let me know your circumstances. I will have to verify that the room can accommodate any extras. I have never run an event of this size so I'm bit hesitant to make this event any larger!

• YOU MUST FILL OUT ATTENDEE INFO OR IT WON'T WORK!! CLICK ATTENDEE!!! (See pic!)
  • The main ticketing service is being hosted on EventsFrame.com. Unfortunately we've been having some issues with this service. For some folks it works just fine, others are having trouble with credit card processing. If you are paying by VISA, MC, or AMEX, please make SURE your billing address is entered correctly.
  • IF YOU HAVE SUBMITTED A SPEAKING PROPOSAL BUT HAVE NOT YET BEEN SELECTED/INVITED YET, PLEASE BUY A REGULAR TICKET. IF YOU ARE CHOSEN TO SPEAK AT A LATER DAY YOU WILL BE REFUNDED THE DIFFERENCE. TO DATE, NOT ALL SPEAKERS HAVE BEEN CHOSEN OR SELECTED!!!!
  • Tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable!! If you cannot make it after purchasing, there will be a ticket-swap thread for anyone who wants to offer their ticket for sale at face value to another forum member -- this must be pre-authorized by myself or event organizer.
  • Room block will be offered at a maximum of $239/night (plus typical hotel taxes+fees+BS), however there's a good chance we might get a cheaper block, details will come at weeks end.
  • Attendees report room doesn't need to be paid for until February.
  • Ticket includes, minimally, lunch for 2 days.
  • Total event size is currently capped at 95 100 110 120 130 140 150 200?

Also, please ensure to fill out all ATTENDEE ticket information (SEE GRAPHIC)

View attachment 27914

Here is the MAIN TICKETING link

• PayPal accepted, VISA, MC, and AMEX.
  • 80 tickets will be available to INSIDERS.
  • Max 2 tickets per person (spouses, roommates, etc.)

If the EventFrame interface gives you a problem, you can try the alternative option at ViperionPublishing.com.

If you are getting any type of issues paying, try PayPal. I wish I could ensure that the ticketing process at EventsFrame will be bug-free, but it's been anything but, and very frustrating. Their support sucks and I've already sunk-costed myself into this platform.

For the next few hours, I will monitor this thread closely.

My heart has never been so broken :(. I was working 18 hour days trying to get TryScrubs live, get the youtube launched and closing a real estate deal. :(!!!!!!!! Sold out. UGH. UGH UGH. If anyone doesn't end up going LET ME KNOW!~ !!!

Tubs

Starting fresh
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
276%
Apr 5, 2019
VA
My heart has never been so broken :(. I was working 18 hour days trying to get TryScrubs live, get the youtube launched and closing a real estate deal. :(!!!!!!!! Sold out. UGH. UGH UGH. If anyone doesn't end up going LET ME KNOW!~ !!!

See below

You can get in contact with MJ using this link and you might still be able to get a ticket. Good luck!

AceVentures

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
404%
Apr 16, 2019
Just called and made the reservation for the hotel room - using the Fastlane Summit hotel event code.

As for the flight, thankfully I still had some airline miles left over. Trip needed 25,000 miles, I had 25,300 miles left! Total flight cost = $11.20 in taxes :praise:

Can't wait to meet you all.

Runum

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
101%
Aug 8, 2007
DFW, Texas
Hotel and air booked.

Will arrive Feb 6 and leave Feb 10.:cool:

I detest air travel. That is all.:(

Last edited:

MJ DeMarco

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Like the many others have offered I am more than happy to volunteer to help if you need help running the event. I'm excited for this so I am happy to help in any way that I can.

Thank you, I hope to post an official thread in a few weeks with a request for volunteers. Many have already volunteered, so thank you!

Suzanne Bazemore

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
220%
Sep 30, 2018
Spring, TX
Hotel and air booked.

Will arrive Feb 6 and leave Feb 10.:cool:

I detest air travel. That is all.:(
I don't mind flying, but I hope a marathon session on the tarmac never happens to me. If I get stuck on the tarmac, then I will just chew a hole in the plane.

Runum

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
101%
Aug 8, 2007
DFW, Texas
I don't mind flying, but I hope a marathon session on the tarmac never happens to me. If I get stuck on the tarmac, then I will just chew a hole in the plane.
I have had the 4 hour delay at the gate, knees locking up, not fun. Also had the severe cross wind during landing and the plane tipping from side to side. We landed sideways and all cheered when the wheels finally touched down. I really thought a wing tip would hit the ground first. Also don't like being treated as cattle through security.

But....it's going to be worth all that to get back to Scottsdale for a while.

Looking forward to seeing some old friends and meeting new ones.

Suzanne Bazemore

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
220%
Sep 30, 2018
Spring, TX
I have had the 4 hour delay at the gate, knees locking up, not fun. Also had the severe cross wind during landing and the plane tipping from side to side. We landed sideways and all cheered when the wheels finally touched down. I really thought a wing tip would hit the ground first. Also don't like being treated as cattle through security.

But....it's going to be worth all that to get back to Scottsdale for a while.

Looking forward to seeing some old friends and meeting new ones.
A four hour delay, on the plane, would be awful. I don't mind delays, just let me stay in the terminal. I don't want to do it in that sardine can.
Maybe you could sign up for TSA Pre-check. It's $85 for 5 years, and it doesn't take very long to get. This trip will be my first flight using my new pre-check number!

blueyedgibson

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
214%
Sep 19, 2019
California
A four hour delay, on the plane, would be awful. I don't mind delays, just let me stay in the terminal. I don't want to do it in that sardine can.
Maybe you could sign up for TSA Pre-check. It's $85 for 5 years, and it doesn't take very long to get. This trip will be my first flight using my new pre-check number!
I highly recommend TSA Pre-check! You don't have to wait in the long security lines and you get to keep your shoes on!

MJ DeMarco

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah

Runum

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
101%
Aug 8, 2007
DFW, Texas
I highly recommend TSA Pre-check! You don't have to wait in the long security lines and you get to keep your shoes on!

I'm on it. Thanks for the suggestions. I haven't flown in many years.

Ocean Man

Life-long learner.
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
222%
Sep 26, 2018
United States
Booked my room. Now to book a flight!

MJ DeMarco

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007