The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

2020 Fastlane Summit, Tickets Now On Sale! (SOLD OUT!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

farmer79

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
322%
Nov 24, 2013
Saskatchewan, Canada
Is the event sold out? I haven’t been on the forum much lately (too busy with main business) but got email that the forum was on and immediately went to book ticket. It accepts my info and I click the submit button and it appears to work but I am not getting a confirmation email.

Edit
Never mind I’m an idiot. Didn’t read the instructions on the first page.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah

Chitown

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
165%
Apr 14, 2009
Culver City
washboard abs?
LOL!!! Getting there. Had some health setbacks and have to do things holistically. I can't take those heart medications - bad reactions.

JasonR

Maverick
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
544%
May 29, 2012
Las Vegas

lowtek

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
332%
Oct 3, 2015
Phoenix, AZ
I didn't get a ticket, but will be in town and hanging out after hours.

If I can grab a ticket if someone drops out I'll probably do that.
MJ reported this morning that there were a dozen left. Did you try to purchase and got denied or are you just going by the title?

JasonR

Maverick
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
544%
May 29, 2012
Las Vegas
MJ reported this morning that there were a dozen left. Did you try to purchase and got denied or are you just going by the title?

I looked yesterday and I couldn't order on the site and saw the "sold out" title.

So I guess there are 12 left?

amp0193

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
444%
May 27, 2013
United States
I looked yesterday and I couldn't order on the site and saw the "sold out" title.

He keeps adding more. Upgraded to a bigger room.

Hassassin

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
126%
Oct 14, 2012
@broswoodwork @Tubs

You guys booked your rooms yet?

I’m having issues calling from the UK, what number did you use?

broswoodwork

Intermediate User of the Flying Guillotine
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
313%
Oct 16, 2015
@broswoodwork @Tubs

You guys booked your rooms yet?

I’m having issues calling from the UK, what number did you use?
I need 2 more sales this week to book the room; otherwise, I'm booking next week whether I hit my quota or not. Will let you know. :)

Ocean Man

Life-long learner.
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
222%
Sep 26, 2018
United States
Currently waiting on being accepted to a Chase Business Ink card so I can put the room on the card. :)
Still super hyped to see you all!

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah

He keeps adding more. Upgraded to a bigger room.

Yup bigger room.

With outstanding speaking invites yet to be processed or invited, there's less than a dozen. I keep updating the event registration page with the exact # remaining.

I will also push the event to the forum list here soon. With the event being 40% larger and the bigger room, it's better that tickets are available for a longer duration as it has helped reaching people who might have otherwise missed it. In the past, we did a small room so tickets would sell out in hours, and then people who might have wanted to go (who just weren't at the forum that day and that hour) missed out. Going forward, I will be doing it this way in the future... bigger room, longer availability.

Suzanne Bazemore

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
220%
Sep 30, 2018
Spring, TX
It is an exciting idea, a party for 150 privately catered with liquor would be much cheaper than hotel options. The hotel would want $50K to pull that off, I could do it at my place for $3K; I have a huge yard, full basketball court (if anyone wants to play pickup BB), fire pits, fruit orchard if anyone wants to pick fruit (lol) cornhole, live band, it's actually the perfect place to pull it off...I'd have to jump thru some hoops to pull it off, from insurance to HOA permits (yes, I now have one at my new house).

Should be, no problem.

YES!! GAME ON!!!

Yes he is, but he last logged on in late January. Do we have a weight loss story??
I would be the one picking fruit, lol.

Primeperiwinkle

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
320%
Nov 30, 2018
~silliness begins here

I can’t even post about this possible party because if it doesn’t happen my hyperbole-loving soul will be CRUSHED to SMITHEREENS!

I’ve been waiting with bated breath for more info.. when will there be more info?!? Ivwannnnnnagotothepartyyyyyy

I have so many ideas about this possible maybe fabulous party..

But it’s not my house..dammit.. so it’s not like I can randomly ask for a cotton candy machine or flame throwers or little clowns to throw like in that crazy wolf movie they made watch.

I want to go to the party. Please God get MJ to have the party. Amen.

Those clowns were a bad idea.

I need to buy a new outfit.

MJ should have three hundred balloons at this party. Not already blown up. Just regular not blown up balloons.. and then he should casually mention to all the introverts that he FORGOT to blow up the three hundred balloons.. and he needs help. This would give us something to do besides worry about being at the party.

There should be darts. We could throw darts at the balloons.

I should share this list. This list will spread joy. THEN if I do spill something I can say well.. it was the little clowns fault. If there are any clowns...

Oh crap I hope none of the super successful millionaire dudes are little people cuz that would be awkward af. Little ppl are cool though and now they have Game of Thrones dude.. so they prolly wouldn’t be mad..

I wonder if there will be cake..

I’m so excited about this party!!!!

~silliness is over here

RazorCut

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
358%
May 3, 2014
Marbella, Spain

Primeperiwinkle

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
320%
Nov 30, 2018

Strategery

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
299%
Jun 25, 2019

Primeperiwinkle

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
320%
Nov 30, 2018
“All the world's a stage, and all the men and women merely players: they have their exits and their entrances; and one man in his time plays many parts, his acts being seven ages.”

“Every forum is a kingdom; find out who rules and if you want to serve them (or in less poetic language-the ideas they spread)”

“Remember, jesters were sometimes valued as much for their people-watching skills, political insights, and advice as they were for entertainment. Aesop was a court jester.”

“Laughter is the best medicine.”

Don’t worry guys.. at the Summit I’ll be chill and polite. I prolly won’t have any energy drinks. Lol. That rule about not deleting posts occasionally comes back to bite me. Sorry for the silly.

BaraQueenbee

tiny
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
358%
Sep 14, 2015
Scottsdale, AZ
“All the world's a stage, and all the men and women merely players: they have their exits and their entrances; and one man in his time plays many parts, his acts being seven ages.”

“Every forum is a kingdom; find out who rules and if you want to serve them (or in less poetic language-the ideas they spread)”

“Remember, jesters were sometimes valued as much for their people-watching skills, political insights, and advice as they were for entertainment. Aesop was a court jester.”

Don’t worry guys.. at the Summit I’ll be chill and polite. I prolly won’t have any energy drinks. Lol. That rule about not deleting posts occasionally comes back to bite me. Sorry for the silly.

You better be this way in real life.
I have plans

broswoodwork

Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
313%
Oct 16, 2015

"He (or she) who climbs upon the highest mountains laughs at all tragic plays and tragic seriousness."

It was a great post. You have awesome energy. :)

Primeperiwinkle

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
320%
Nov 30, 2018
You better be this way in real life.
I have plans

Ok, but Imma need a clear contract written first. Safe words. I have limits Bara. Limits, oh sweet Dark Fairy of Cuteness!! You shall abide by them!!

Guys. Keep talking about how much you want the party so he’ll know how important it is that we have a party!

Can you imagine getting hang out time with the awesome mentors?! It will be great!

Tubs

Starting fresh
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
276%
Apr 5, 2019
VA
Ok, but Imma need a clear contract written first. Safe words. I have limits Bara. Limits, oh sweet Dark Fairy of Cuteness!! You shall abide by them!!

Guys. Keep talking about how much you want the party so he’ll know how important it is that we have a party!

Can you imagine getting hang out time with the awesome mentors?! It will be great!

Yeah it's gonna be great! So much to learn, and so many people to meet!
By the time I get there I aim to have a business running finally. Gonna be working hard for the next few months.

Primeperiwinkle

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
320%
Nov 30, 2018
Yeah it's gonna be great! So much to learn, and so many people to meet!
By the time I get there I aim to have a business running finally. Gonna be working hard for the next few months.

Me too!

Are you hoping or expecting for anything specific?

RazorCut

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
358%
May 3, 2014
Marbella, Spain

To hell with that I'm bringing you a gallon of Red Bull.

FullTimePreneur

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
198%
Sep 6, 2015
Jersey City
Still havn't booked my room yet. Will be doing it once I get my paycheck next week.

For those of you who haven't book a room yet because you are waiting for funds to come in, just an FYI. You don't actually pay for the room when you call. You put your credit card on hold for the room and you don't actually incur the expense until the summit! Therefore, you have between now and February to come up with the hotel room costs, hope this helps!

broswoodwork

Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
313%
Oct 16, 2015
For those of you who haven't book a room yet because you are waiting for funds to come in, just an FYI. You don't actually pay for the room when you call. You put your credit card on hold for the room and you don't actually incur the expense until the summit! Therefore, you have between now and February to come up with the hotel room costs, hope this helps!
Interesting...

I'm still going to use getting the room to close 2 of these 4 tire kickers. :D

I'm responding to emails within seconds and overcoming objections like Neo in the Matrix.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!