The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

2020 Fastlane Summit, Confirmed Speakers

fastlanedoll

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
89%
Aug 21, 2019
I dont think I'll be able to make this, but what are the chances of getting some video footage?? Def excited about these speakers!

2nd the footage!!
I wish I could go too, but it turns out I'd have my hands tied for around half a year before I can really commit myself to the fastlane.
I'd def pay to see footage, lol.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Ocean Man

Life-long learner.
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
222%
Sep 26, 2018
United States
Ahh this is painful every year from the other side of the world. Will for sure get there one day.
You can make it. I’m coming from South Korea.

MattR82

Gold Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
178%
Oct 4, 2015
Brisbane
You can make it. I’m coming from South Korea.
Definitely not this time, not from the east coast of Australia with my current situation. But with the way things are growing with my little biz it's almost certainly possible for 2021. Can't wait.

ChrisV

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
225%
May 10, 2015
Islands of Calleja
2nd the footage!!
I wish I could go too, but it turns out I'd have my hands tied for around half a year before I can really commit myself to the fastlane.
Honestly this could be an awesome thing. Take somewhat High-Quality footage, put the footage on YouTube and let people share it. Some of those videos could make the Fastlane philosophy go viral.

The Fastlane Summit is sooooooo scaleable.

As long as the speakers agree they would be cool with that. But even if some speakers wanted to opt-out they wouldn't have to be part of it.

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
493%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas
Honestly this could be an awesome thing. Take somewhat High-Quality footage, put the footage on YouTube and let people share it. Some of those videos could make the Fastlane philosophy go viral.

As long as the speakers agree they would be cool with that. But even if some speakers wanted to opt-out they wouldn't have to be part of it.

I respectfully disagree because those that make the sacrifice of time, money and effort to travel across the country are the types I want to be speaking to.

I have been to B&Ps before. I hosted an event for forum members as well. It isn't grab a$$... Most people leave not only energized to deploy some new tools, but also with great friendships. It is worthwhile well beyond the presentations.

Entrepreneurs are not rewarded without sacrifice. The same should be true for an event like this one... Especially since the sacrifice is minimal relative to the known benefits of attending.

Let me talk about my consumer products company... I didn't have one before the first B&P I attended. Within 3 months I had a second profitable company because I met @Vigilante. There is NO OTHER REASON I would have started that company.

It wasn't some amazing success story, but it did provide me with a half a million dollars worth of actual income over the years and it also introduced me to my great friend that would ultimately buy the company. So yes. My ROI on the probably $1500 I spent on the whole trip was a half a million dollars and counting.

In psychology terms... Wait 5 minutes and you can have more cookies.

One thing leads to another. Be there or have regrets.

Last edited:

ChrisV

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
225%
May 10, 2015
Islands of Calleja
I respectfully disagree because those that make the sacrifice of time, money and effort to travel across the country are the types I want to be speaking to.

I have been to B&Ps before. I hosted an event for forum members as well. It isn't grab a$$... Most people leave not only energized to deploy some new tools, but also with great friendships. It is worthwhile well beyond the presentations.

Entrepreneurs are not rewarded without sacrifice. The same should be true for an event like this one... Especially since the sacrifice is minimal relative to the known benefits of attending.

Let me talk about my consumer products company... I didn't have one before the first B&P I attended. Within 3 months I had a profitable company because I met @Vigilante. There is NO OTHER REASON I would have started that company.

It wasnt some amazing success story, but it did provide me with a half a million dollars worth of income over the years and it also introduced me to my great friend that would ultimately buy the company. So yes. My ROI on the probably $1500 I spent on the whole trip was a half a million dollars and counting.

Of course there are other benefits of going, especially in the networking arena. There's nothing like face-to-face networking, and going to a live event is obviously going to be more immersive than watching the footage.

To draw a parrellel it's like going to a concert vs watching the footage on DVD. Of course going will be a more powerful experience, but I don't think there's any harm in having the information reach a wider audience.

I just think it would be a shame to let all those good talks not be scaled. Information is one of the easiest products to scale.

I may go, I'm not sure yet. There is a reason I may not be able to make it, but I'm trying to work that out now. We shall see. But even if I do make it I think footage could really help the Fastlane philosophy grow. Think about how many views those TED talks get.

AllenCrawley

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
420%
Oct 13, 2011
Scottsdale, AZ

ChrisV

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
225%
May 10, 2015
Islands of Calleja

Let me talk about my consumer products company... I didn't have one before the first B&P I attended. Within 3 months I had a second profitable company because I met @Vigilante. There is NO OTHER REASON I would have started that company.

It wasn't some amazing success story, but it did provide me with a half a million dollars worth of actual income over the years and it also introduced me to my great friend that would ultimately buy the company. So yes. My ROI on the probably $1500 I spent on the whole trip was a half a million dollars and counting.

In psychology terms... Wait 5 minutes and you can have more cookies.

And furthermore, even if I do make it it would be nice to have the material to review later. I like to skip around, take notes, pause, replay sections, etc.

I'm only speaking for myself but I would personally find it useful for sure.

ZCP

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
336%
Oct 22, 2010
Woodstock, GA
Ahh this is painful every year from the other side of the world. Will for sure get there one day.
we've had people come from down under. just make it important.

csalvato

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
297%
May 5, 2014
Rocky Mountain West
Of course there are other benefits of going, especially in the networking arena. There's nothing like face-to-face networking, and going to a live event is obviously going to be more immersive than watching the footage.

To draw a parrellel it's like going to a concert vs watching the footage on DVD. Of course going will be a more powerful experience, but I don't think there's any harm in having the information reach a wider audience.

I just think it would be a shame to let all those good talks not be scaled. Information is one of the easiest products to scale.

I may go, I'm not sure yet. There is a reason I may not be able to make it, but I'm trying to work that out now. We shall see. But even if I do make it I think footage could really help the Fastlane philosophy grow. Think about how many views those TED talks get.

People who speak are often sharing things they don’t want to make widely public and always available on the internet.

If one of my talks from a few years ago got leaked I would have been fired, or given my company’s competitors an edge as they would have known how we think about hiring which was a competitive advantage.

But I shared this to help the other people who threw down and came out to be part of our tribe.

Rather than presenting to the world, I was just presenting to a few friends I trusted wouldn’t rip me off.

Respectfully, asking for footage is inappropriate imo. This isn’t a conference like others you’ve been to.

ZCP

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
336%
Oct 22, 2010
Woodstock, GA
2nd the footage!!
sounds like excuses

Ernman

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
224%
Feb 8, 2019
Florida, USA
awesome adding to my schedule now

ChrisV

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
225%
May 10, 2015
Islands of Calleja
sounds like excuses
she's from asia

People who speak are often sharing things they don’t want to make widely public and always available on the internet.

If one of my talks from a few years ago got leaked I would have been fired, or given my company’s competitors an edge as they would have known how we think about hiring which was a competitive advantage.

But I shared this to help the other people who threw down and came out to be part of our tribe.

Rather than presenting to the world, I was just presenting to a few friends I trusted wouldn’t rip me off.

Respectfully, asking for footage is inappropriate imo. This isn’t a conference like others you’ve been to.

-shrugs- .. just putting it out there.. the community can figure out if they'd be into that or not

Primeperiwinkle

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
320%
Nov 30, 2018
On stage and in front of everyone.....

Lemme reply seriously cuz that brother/sister thing we do where you kick me out of the nest and then I pick on you as I start flapping furiously and possibly falling to my death might not be coming across as humorously as I intend it to in a public thread.

I’m paying - what to me - is a huge amount of money and rearranging my life -and the lives of my two kids- to go to this so I can invest in the friendships I have already made w/ ppl I value. I look forward to forming friendships with some of the leaders whom I don’t know.
Hell, just to say thank you to MJ for what he’s done is worth the price of the ticket.

I’m excited to learn. I know I joke on here.. but that’s cuz I feel comfortable here. That’s a testament to just how awesome and supportive this community is. It’s not public humiliation to get up on stage and answer questions if you’re surrounded by friends.

Also, I want to learn from ALL the brilliant minds. If every speaker was like, “I’m gonna give laser focus to three people up on stage, I wonder who?” You bet your a$$ I’d be volunteering to go up on stage ten times.

It’s baffling to me that nobody else has volunteered for the lil lesson you’re giving. At the very least I get to hang out with you and hear your thoughts from a good seat. At the most? I get real help and ideas and life-changing advice. (Preferably without crying..lol)

This whole thing is gonna be great. I trust you guys.

Strategery

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
299%
Jun 25, 2019

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
NEW SPEAKER ANNOUNCED!

[7] Allen Crawley.,
@AllenCrawley
CEO/Founder of Barberry Coast Shave Company
Topic: Watch and learn! Allen will review audience product-based websites for any volunteer where he breaks down and critiques their website. Will give an in-depth analysis about user experience, revenue optimization, conversion rate optimization, best practices, etc. Live website audits from someone whose company is growing like a weed!

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast

Most of the speakers if not all would disagree. The things I have shared at these meet ups are not intended for public consumption. My comments are intended for a private group of interested and qualified attendees.

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
Y’all need to understand that most people attend for the life-changing recalibration. My emergency business contacts have almost all come from the meet ups. The speeches are valuable but the connections are invaluable.

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
NEW SPEAKER ANNOUNCED!

[7] Allen Crawley.,
@AllenCrawley
CEO/Founder of Barberry Coast Shave Company
Topic: Watch and learn! Allen will review audience product-based websites for any volunteer where he breaks down and critiques their website. Will give an in-depth analysis about user experience, revenue optimization, conversion rate optimization, best practices, etc. Live website audits from someone whose company is growing like a weed!

This alone would be worth a trip to Phoenix and the cost of a ticket

MJ DeMarco

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Most of the speakers if not all would disagree. The things I have shared at these meet ups are not intended for public consumption. My comments are intended for a private group of interested and qualified attendees.

Washed down with a nice smooth glass of bourbon, eh? Or was that whiskey?

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
493%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas
Washed down with a nice smooth glass of bourbon, eh? Or was that whiskey?
It was Jim Beam!

I also remember something about Walmart's response protocol to email interactions. 24 hours or less.

I also remember walking to lunch with @million$$$smile and @Vigilante. Vig said something like "it is only a grand or two to try this business out."

A janitor for the hotel or some random guest turned and said "hey man, $1000 is a lot of money." Without missing a beat, Vig replied "you should raise your expectations." Love that!

Last edited:

MJ DeMarco

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
I may go, I'm not sure yet.

I hope you attend. Given your rough start around here, you turned out to be quite a fascinating character who has contributed much to the forum. It didn't start this way, but now I have come to enjoy a lot of your posts, which always includes the links to various sources, studies, etc. :fistbump:

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
It was Jim Beam!

I also remember something about Walmart's response protocol to email interactions. 24 hours or less.

I also remember walking to lunch with @million$$$smile and @Vigilante. Vig said something like "it is only a grand or two to try this business out."

A janitor for the hotel or some random guest turned and said "hey man, $1000 is a lot of money." Without missing a beat, Vig replied "you should raise your expectations." Love that!

I remember holding court with Randall only to find out later that he is just exceptionally humble and he could literally buy and sell me.

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
493%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas
I remember holding court with Randall only to find out later that he is just exceptionally humble and he could literally buy and sell me.

Yeah he was so amazed with our peasant ventures.

Why? I think it is one of life's great mysteries. :rofl:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.