The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

2020 Fastlane Summit at Talking Stick Resort... Event Info

GuitarManDan

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
678%
Feb 28, 2017
NYC
Hey MJ - definitely count me in! So excited for this. I'd be more than happy to put down a deposit to lock in my spot whenever that option opens up.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

Nick M.

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
230%
Jul 13, 2018
I'm definitely down to go to the 2020 Summit!

It will be my first time, too

tpuffer

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
315%
Sep 12, 2019
Would love to go! I'd be a first time attendee.

I know that I just recently joined, but I could possibly speak about getting started investing in real estate - specifically self storage.

amp0193

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
444%
May 27, 2013
United States
Will be there. Either dates work.

I've got things I could speak about... but as I spoke at the unofficial get together last year... I'd prefer to yield the floor to others.

I'll step up if you need another one though.

Gary

Elevatin' the Celebratin'
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
313%
Mar 18, 2011
San Diego
I'd definitely be interested in returning if it was the later weekend. The first weekend in February is already spoken for with another event in L.A.

James Fake

Gold Contributor
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
May 4, 2009
Las Vegas, NV
I'm IN! I'd love to speak.. just not sure on what lol, so not much help yet. Hopefully I can get something together to shoot my shot before spots are filled. (likely something around SaaS gaining traction, or crypto maybe)

Either way; I'm definitely there!

I vote @amp0193 to speak and he gets something together lol. On something, anything. I feel like even if he goes up there to freestyle ramble, he'd drop some knowledge bombs. I also think @JScott would be stupendously awesome as a speaker as well, Especially since economy fears would likely be a bit more intense by that time. And I'm not sure if he spoke in previous years but @eliquid would be solid. @LightHouse on deep mindset!

Last edited:

Envision

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
779%
May 5, 2014
I’m in,

I’d throw out that itd be awesome to add in some panels with q&a to break up the speeches to cover topics like real estate investing, productivity or e-commerce I think those get a ton of traction out of them and it’s more tactical for people to apply directly to their business/goals.

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
I’m in,

I’d throw out that itd be awesome to add in some panels with q&a to break up the speeches to cover topics like real estate investing, productivity or e-commerce I think those get a ton of traction out of them and it’s more tactical for people to apply directly to their business/goals.

Panel works if the questions are concise, directed at one individual vs “here’s a question for the group” and the answers are concise. @MJ i’ll mod/host any panel you want.

Rabby

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
319%
Aug 26, 2018
Florida
Zomg... yes, I'll go. Happy to speak too if I'm needed. Possible topics:
* Business automation / passivization
* Developing IP assets (eg: courses, software)
* Turning a business around
* Solving hard problems as a matter of preference
* Probably others

Thank you for bringing this back :)

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast

FullTimePreneur

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
198%
Sep 6, 2015
Jersey City
I will definitely be there, and yes I have attended before!

I would be interested in presenting on something like:
  • Time management for people who work full-time
  • Project Management
  • Building a repository of valuable content
  • Stress Testing & Quantifying Risks in your Business - like an insurance company
    • Asset / Liability Management - like an insurance company
  • Database Management and Building Data Visualizations to track Key Metrics and quickly making business decisions

Last edited:

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
To you newbs (not aimed at any one poster in particular) if you plan to attend this, increase your forum presence and your participating and your sharing 1,000% between now and then so people can be interested in you.

There was one guy one year that came, nobody knew who he was, he didn't speak, he literally went off somewhere on breaks (which is really where the magic happens) and we still don't know exactly what his story was.

Don't be that guy.

If you want a shot at tickets, first you have to be an INSIDERS. INSIDERS go first, and the event has a likeleyhood of selling out on the inside.

Second, don't be that guy.

It's one thing to creep on a forum. It's a whole new thing to be able to meet some of these people in person.

It's a third thing to be able to add them to your contacts list AFTER the event.

And if you don't make at least one life long friend in Phoenix that weekend, you've done it wrong.

SteveO

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
456%
Jul 24, 2007
To you newbs (not aimed at any one poster in particular) if you plan to attend this, increase your forum presence and your participating and your sharing 1,000% between now and then so people can be interested in you.

There was one guy one year that came, nobody knew who he was, he didn't speak, he literally went off somewhere on breaks (which is really where the magic happens) and we still don't know exactly what his story was.

Don't be that guy.

If you want a shot at tickets, first you have to be an INSIDERS. INSIDERS go first, and the event has a likeleyhood of selling out on the inside.

Second, don't be that guy.

It's one thing to creep on a forum. It's a whole new thing to be able to meet some of these people in person.

It's a third thing to be able to add them to your contacts list AFTER the event.

And if you don't make at least one life long friend in Phoenix that weekend, you've done it wrong.
Agreed. Just to add to this. You see all these names and posters on the forum. The real amazement is when you meet them and see the real shit they are doing. It is mindblowing.

Scot

Salad Dressing Empire
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
472%
Jul 10, 2016
Florida

100% this.

Even in this thread I’m seeing a lot of “I’m in! Where do I buy my ticket” posts and I’m scratching my head because I can’t ever recall seeing their forum handle before.

InspireHD

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
243%
Dec 9, 2014
I wasn't able to make it two years ago. Would this be good for someone who doesn't currently have a business running? Or is it best for people who already have something and want to expand further?

I'd love to meet a lot of you. I just don't feel like I'm good enough to just sit there and I would feel out of place.

As long as my work schedule doesn't change next year, the dates set right now are the weekends that I'm off.

AceVentures

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
404%
Apr 16, 2019
I wasn't able to make it two years ago. Would this be good for someone who doesn't currently have a business running? Or is it best for people who already have something and want to expand further?

I'd love to meet a lot of you. I just don't feel like I'm good enough to just sit there and I would feel out of place.

As long as my work schedule doesn't change next year, the dates set right now are the weekends that I'm off.

Good question. I'd love to hear an answer as well. No business up and running at the moment - just a newbie entrepreneur.

There are many others on the forum that I'm sure could benefit from attending, and I'd desperately like to attend as well, but if the previous summit attendees suggest that this event be exclusively for members with a business online, or legacy on the forums, I respect that. I just know how life-changing this event could be - and I would buy the ticket in a heartbeat if granted the privilege of attending.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
INSIDERS go first, and the event has a likelihood of selling out on the inside.

While there's some truth to this, there should be plenty to go around. Its more like INSIDERS are guaranteed a ticket. All others, there is some gambling involved as supply dwindles, especially if you don't visit the forum often.

This is not a terribly big event, it's still small enough to be cozy, but large enough to to stimulate your senses.

The process goes like this: 1 - Offer tix to Inside, 2 - Offer to Outside, 3 - eMail forum list, 4 - post to social media. I've never gotten to step 3. And if I recall correctly from 2018, more than half the allocation was grabbed by INSIDERS.

Would this be good for someone who doesn't currently have a business running?

If I remember correctly, there are several stories of folks who attended with no business, and by the next summit they had one. My memory isn't the best and I don't remember who or when I heard this, so maybe those folks could step forward.

WillHurtDontCare

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
305%
May 28, 2017
USA
Definitely interested.

Scot

Salad Dressing Empire
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
472%
Jul 10, 2016
Florida
Would this be good for someone who doesn't currently have a business running? Or is it best for people who already have something and want to expand further?

If I remember correctly, there are several stories of folks who attended with no business, and by the next summit they had one. My memory isn't the best and I don't remember who or when I heard this, so maybe those folks could step forward.

@Vigilante said it perfectly at one Tampa meetup several years ago when we first met and its something I will never forget.

At the end of the meetup he said to us, "Lets do this again in 6 months or so. But if you leave here and don't do anything, don't bother showing up next time."

I took that message to heart. I was in the process of killing my first failed attempt at a business. And when the time came to where another meetup was likely, I wouldnt have gone unless I was working on something. And it pushed me to get my current business started.

So in the spirit of Vigilante... if you don't have a business, sure you're welcome to come. But if you have no intentions of taking what you learn there to start a business and wont have anything to share the second Summit.. don't bother coming to either.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.