The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

2013 Beer & Pancakes

1PercentStreet

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
May 16, 2012
Vegas
So... after B&P I think a few might be heading to Colorado haha.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

JAJT

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
549%
Aug 7, 2012
Ontario, Canada
Canadians leave their cold
weather where it's at

Canadians always hope for this whenever we travel.

Requiring a jacket in Florida while on vacation did not blow my skirt up...

garyfritz

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
116%
Jul 16, 2011
Colorado
Where in CO, 1PS? I'll be returning to Fort Collins after B&P.

Who are the other Coloradoans on the list?

Hawk07

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
78%
Jun 16, 2010
Iowa
Hello,

Is there still availability for the Beer and Pancakes meeting? Id like to be a part of this group moving forward. Ive signed up for the INSIDERS Group and will be making a commitment to add to the group. I have a lot to give and a lot to learn.

AllenCrawley

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
420%
Oct 13, 2011
Scottsdale, AZ

CarrieW

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
41%
Nov 12, 2007
suburbs of savannah in Ga
omfg I cant believe it but I just bought the last ticket!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have no idea yet how I am getting there or where I am sleeping but I am going!!!!!!

anyone looking to split a room or something? I will sleep on a couch idk. and I am female, I will room with anyone as long as you arent psyco!

RealOG

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
75%
Aug 20, 2007
Austin, Texas, United States
Verified - event is now SOLD OUT.

B&P 2013 is shaping up to be life changing. We have our largest attendance ever and we have some of our most impressive updates and success stories to date.

Because of the size of the event, not everyone will be asked to present. We do ask that you prepare a topic and we will be contacting each of you on what your plans are. Our plan is to mix up the presentation topics as much as possible.

We'll move the topic's discussion to the existing B&P 2013 Topics section...

CarrieW

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
41%
Nov 12, 2007
so is noone looking to split a room? or let me crash on the couch and use the shower?

I would like to figure it out sooner then later so I can make other arrangements if need be :)

thanks!

JasonR

Maverick
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
544%
May 29, 2012
Las Vegas
Carrie,

I haven't booked a room or flights yet, but I'm willing to split a room. I doubt I'd be in the room much, anyways. If you don't mind splitting a room with a guy, PM me.

CarrieW

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
41%
Nov 12, 2007
omg I just had an entire thing typed to you and I hit something on my laptop and it all closed!

I am going to pm you my phone number call me when you have a few minutes to chat :)

jhsmith

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
May 6, 2012
Hello everyone,
This is my first post and quick question, I was not able to purchase a seat (I would purchase it immediately if there is an extra opening, but that seems pretty unlikely), any change of selling the recordings of the event of those who did wanted to be recorded? maybe for INSIDERS? I'm not no one yet, but planning on becoming one, this might be the my only alternative to "attend" to event. As I said, if there is an extra opening, I'll take it right away.

thanks.

JAJT

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
549%
Aug 7, 2012
Ontario, Canada
I plan to just book whatever the cheapest motel in the area is. I just need a cot and a blanket for what few hours I'll actually be there for.

Kung Fu Steve

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
283%
Jul 8, 2008
Road Warrior
I plan to just book whatever the cheapest motel in the area is. I just need a cot and a blanket for what few hours I'll actually be there for.

I'm not picky, normally I stay at the Days Inn it's down the street a block or two (they are kind of long blocks, but it's an awesome walk). It's extremely cheap, I think it's a 10% discount for paying online, and they have free breakfast.

I'd join you but I think I'm going to stay with one of these sexy ladies... :smxB: or Bill... he's good at snuggling too...

garyfritz

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
116%
Jul 16, 2011
Colorado
I just checked, and the Days Inn is booked that weekend.

There was talk of a block of discount rooms. Did that ever happen? I snagged a room at the Clarion but I can change if there's a good deal.

1PercentStreet

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
May 16, 2012
Vegas
Hello everyone,
This is my first post and quick question, I was not able to purchase a seat (I would purchase it immediately if there is an extra opening, but that seems pretty unlikely), any change of selling the recordings of the event of those who did wanted to be recorded? maybe for INSIDERS? I'm not no one yet, but planning on becoming one, this might be the my only alternative to "attend" to event. As I said, if there is an extra opening, I'll take it right away.

thanks.

No.

jhsmith

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
May 6, 2012
that's what I taught, but I had to try and make sure. Hopefully there will be more events like this in the near future, I'm sure there a lot of ideas to be shared and people interested. I'll keep on watching for these events.

I was thinking that a annual or biannual web conference could be nice for members that can not travel that easily (due to time, money, whatever....) or for those that could not get on board, but could be hard to coordinate all the people and topics. If there is interest I would volunteer to help coordinate the virtual event.

theag

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
297%
Jan 19, 2012
It's already an annual event jhsmith. I'm not interested in a virtual event. We have virtual events here in this forum every single day. At B&P it's all about real life relationships. And the time and money are more than worth it. I think one member mentioned that he has physical problems and its hard for him for walk, but he will still attend. Thats the spirit!

jon.a

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
329%
Sep 29, 2012
Near San Diego
I think one member mentioned that he has physical problems and its hard for him for walk, but he will still attend. Thats the spirit!

That would be this rookie. I use a cane, that's all. I'm good for about 1/4 to 1/2 mile at a stretch. With my wife holding my hand.

jhsmith

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
May 6, 2012
It's already an annual event jhsmith. I'm not interested in a virtual event. We have virtual events here in this forum every single day. At B&P it's all about real life relationships. And the time and money are more than worth it. I think one member mentioned that he has physical problems and its hard for him for walk, but he will still attend. Thats the spirit!

I would also prefer to attend in person to B&P, I do believe its worth it and money is not the issue here. the seats are now gone, so I was trying to keep the "spirit", with a possible solution. It was just an idea that I taught could be helpful to other members that would not be able assist, I'm by no means trying to impose anything here. If something similar has already been proposed before, its my fault for not having searched better.

BTW, with all my respect, my comment had nothing to do with other members with health or physical conditions, I do admire anyone that type of will.

Anyway, I will not make this thread any longer and out of topic, thanks for your replies, I have to admit I'm jealous of those who are attending, I'm sure its an amazing opportunity to attend to B&P and get to know the legends of this forum, hope you guys have a blast.

Jonleehacker

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
61%
Oct 31, 2007
Edmonton, Canada
Anyway, I will not make this thread any longer and out of topic, thanks for your replies, I have to admit I'm jealous of those who are attending, I'm sure its an amazing opportunity to attend to B&P and get to know the legends of this forum, hope you guys have a blast.

Keep your eyes on this thread. I wouldn't be surprised at all to see some people need to change their plans and sell their tickets in the couple weeks before the event.

JAJT

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
549%
Aug 7, 2012
Ontario, Canada
I just checked, and the Days Inn is booked that weekend.

Well... this statement made me sit up straight.

I think it's about time to start doing some research and making some phone calls...

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
494%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas
Will anyone want to play a golf round one day? I have always wanted to play the TPC.

D

DeletedUser2

Will anyone want to play a golf round one day? I have always wanted to play the TPC.

Ill Pass, would rather hang with the whole crew.

Golf can eatup alot of time for hanging with cool people...

Z

1PercentStreet

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
May 16, 2012
Vegas

I'll be coming in a week early more then likely, I'll be down for a round although I'm not very good.

Runum

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
101%
Aug 8, 2007
DFW, Texas
Do you have to have a license to shoot golf? What do those critters(golf) eat? Are they any relation to snipe?

1PercentStreet

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
May 16, 2012
Vegas
Do you have to have a license to shoot golf? What do those critters(golf) eat? Are they any relation to snipe?

No license, just bring a tiger in the woods and you might catch the golf.

Likwid24

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
295%
Mar 26, 2011
Staten Island, NY
Anyone ever stay at The Chapparral Suites?

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
494%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas
Why not just book the clarion?

Likwid24

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
295%
Mar 26, 2011
Staten Island, NY
Reading through the last few pages, it seemed as if no one was booking the clarion. If I'm wrong, then count me in. I'll book it. And I'll feel much safer if your their with all your automatic weapons. :D

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.