The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

18 year old entrepreneur starting my journey to Freedom

Danny01

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
162%
Jan 20, 2019
Hi everyone, I'm Daniel. I found the Millionaire Fastlane while reading a blog review of best entrepreneurial books.

A little background of my business attempt: I started a blog January 2018 and built it to about 120,000 Pageviews per month by August. I couldn't monetize the traffic pouring in as I was banned by Google Adsense about a month earlier. I learnt that it is risky to use third party ads on your blog as your income stream can be terminated at any time. Then, AdSense was and is still the best contextual ad network I trusted back then and my best method of blog monetization.

I knew about the commandment of control but I violated it and it hurt me. Concerning the blog business, I did a redirection to a new domain hoping I could get back into the Adsense program which I successfully did but my rankings dropped due to the redirection and I couldn't make any reasonable money.

My plans for the year 2019: Reflecting from my past experience in 2018, I decided to go into freelancing this year. I have solid SEO skills, a basic knowledge of HTML and CSS, WordPress Website Creation & Design. I intend to sell my services to those who need them and get more referrals from word-of-mouth.

One skill I would love to learn in this forum is running Facebook ad campaigns, Adwords and Local SEO. It is a skill that if mastered could fetch me a load of money this year. There are a lots of businesses in my area that don't have an online presence which I would want to help them with and ultimately boost their sales.

I have a target amount of money I want to make this year from selling my skills. I've started making some money this month and I'll hit my monthly target this week as I have a job I'm delivering next tomorrow.

I would love to go further by signing up on fiverr but I have no idea on how to start getting clients as a newbie considering the amount of competition in the space. I wish there is a fiverr expert in the forum as well who could guide me on how to start getting clients as a starter.

Thanks @MJ DeMarco for changing my perspective about wealth and money making and I hope to learn a lot here.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Welcome Danny! Appreciate the intro!

One skill I would love to learn in this forum is running Facebook ad campaigns, Adwords and Local SEO. It is a skill that if mastered could fetch me a load of money this year. There are a lots of businesses in my area that don't have an online presence which I would want to help them with and ultimately boost their sales.

A great dip in the water!

Jonathan Hoch

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
198%
Jan 17, 2019
I would stay away from fiverr personally. You’ll be competing with 1 billion Indians who think $3/Day is a decent wage. I’m not familiar if there is a marketplace here, but maybe work towards providing your service to members here, where you can work with likeminded individuals to build your business and reputation, instead of random whack jobs?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Johnny boy

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
629%
May 9, 2017
Washington State
Hi everyone, I'm Daniel. I found the Millionaire Fastlane while reading a blog review of best entrepreneurial books.

A little background of my business attempt: I started a blog January 2018 and built it to about 120,000 Pageviews per month by August. I couldn't monetize the traffic pouring in as I was banned by Google Adsense about a month earlier. I learnt that it is risky to use third party ads on your blog as your income stream can be terminated at any time. Then, AdSense was and is still the best contextual ad network I trusted back then and my best method of blog monetization.

I knew about the commandment of control but I violated it and it hurt me. Concerning the blog business, I did a redirection to a new domain hoping I could get back into the Adsense program which I successfully did but my rankings dropped due to the redirection and I couldn't make any reasonable money.

Can I buy your site?

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...