The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Finally starting my Journey! Progress thread!

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

Toni Hara

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
82%
Oct 31, 2023
Croatia
"My First Business: Freelance 'Web Design,' or perhaps a more fitting term would be 'Online Marketing.'

I've decided to offer web design and photography services as my freelance options to help people. This includes conducting SEO, creating ads, and employing other marketing strategies while also managing their social media presence. I'm also exploring ways to implement AI products into websites.

My goal is to assist businesses in building a strong brand identity to stand out from the competition. In doing so, I aim to solve their problems with my skills, creating more leads, revenue, and recurring revenue.

I just acquired my first project/client a week ago, and I offered these services for free to start building my portfolio. This will be a test pilot project to evaluate my abilities and to gauge the market.

I plan to showcase the solution/product and its progress on this forum to receive feedback and see what you think!"

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Toni Hara

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
82%
Oct 31, 2023
Croatia
SMALL UPDATE!

- This week, I met with my client for the first time to discuss her business.
- She owns a fitness studio and offers quality service to her customers.
- I interviewed her, asking about her business and what she thinks needs improvement to reach her goals.
- During my investigation, I learned that she does not have a logo for her company, lacks a website, and has barely any social media presence.
- So, I've decided to address these issues, starting with the logo, which I have finished. Next, I'm focusing on creating her website.
- My goal is to help her position herself better in the market, bring in more sales and customers, and then leverage these results to find new clients!

Toni Hara

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
82%
Oct 31, 2023
Croatia
I have been away for a while because of work, aniway made some progress with the project,
Did a Photo shoot today and shared the photos with her pilates clients and also sold another website project!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.