Thank you for the books @MJ DeMarco - they've changed my life and future trajectory for the better.
Thank you for letting me be a part of this community.
I'm 18 years old, living in Denmark (born & raised). Currently attending the US equivalent of college I believe. My goals are to move away from this country, I have come to the conclusion, that a very cold & rainy "welfare state", with VERY high taxes isn't for me.
(Just a quick google search will do the trick: "Does Denmark have the highest taxes in the world?
People living in Denmark pay some of the world's highest taxes - up to half of their income. On top of this, Danes pay a 25 % value-added tax on most items, and a tax of up to 150 % on new cars. But most Danes will tell you that they are happy to pay taxes because they can see what they get in return.")
The only real benefit from this is "free" medical care, and "education" - but since the education we're currently getting is worth close to nothing, I cannot see any benefits from staying.
Let me just say, that I do not want to put up with these conditions, and it will most likely ruin my dreams of becoming truly Unscripted and living a Fastlane lifestyle.
To get away from ranting about taxes, I want to move to a country where the conditions are better, and somewhere I know I can make it...
I'm tired of wasting time, hearing classmates talk about working a job to become "rich", and I'm done studying worthless subjects... THE DOGMA IS CRAZY, EVERYBODY I KNOW = BRAINWASHED
So I thought Canada - I'm currently looking at getting into a University, which will be my Golden Key to the Holy Land of Opportunity.
^looking for guidance in this area^ and---> I know a Degree won't get me unlimited access to the country, but it will be essential for a foreigner like me when getting a job, which in turn will allow me (after a while) to become a citizen. (New Prison Unlocked)
I am looking for advice on my current plan. In terms of jobs, I'm going to pursue the financial world as a foundation for income, and I want to become a real estate agent or similar.
(which will expose me to magnitude, and unbind me from an x amount of $/hour basis)
Anyways... I am thankful that I have an amazing family that supports me, and actually wants me to pursue my dreams.
Also, I started my "adult life" with a little lump sum of cash, that I thankfully invested in myself, the stock market & cryptocurrency. I know this will help me when I eventually get down to starting my own business.
Thank you for reading my introduction, I would appreciate some feedback and or criticism of my current thinking.
Thank you for letting me be a part of this community.
I'm 18 years old, living in Denmark (born & raised). Currently attending the US equivalent of college I believe. My goals are to move away from this country, I have come to the conclusion, that a very cold & rainy "welfare state", with VERY high taxes isn't for me.
(Just a quick google search will do the trick: "Does Denmark have the highest taxes in the world?
People living in Denmark pay some of the world's highest taxes - up to half of their income. On top of this, Danes pay a 25 % value-added tax on most items, and a tax of up to 150 % on new cars. But most Danes will tell you that they are happy to pay taxes because they can see what they get in return.")
The only real benefit from this is "free" medical care, and "education" - but since the education we're currently getting is worth close to nothing, I cannot see any benefits from staying.
Let me just say, that I do not want to put up with these conditions, and it will most likely ruin my dreams of becoming truly Unscripted and living a Fastlane lifestyle.
To get away from ranting about taxes, I want to move to a country where the conditions are better, and somewhere I know I can make it...
I'm tired of wasting time, hearing classmates talk about working a job to become "rich", and I'm done studying worthless subjects... THE DOGMA IS CRAZY, EVERYBODY I KNOW = BRAINWASHED
So I thought Canada - I'm currently looking at getting into a University, which will be my Golden Key to the Holy Land of Opportunity.
^looking for guidance in this area^ and---> I know a Degree won't get me unlimited access to the country, but it will be essential for a foreigner like me when getting a job, which in turn will allow me (after a while) to become a citizen. (New Prison Unlocked)
I am looking for advice on my current plan. In terms of jobs, I'm going to pursue the financial world as a foundation for income, and I want to become a real estate agent or similar.
(which will expose me to magnitude, and unbind me from an x amount of $/hour basis)
Anyways... I am thankful that I have an amazing family that supports me, and actually wants me to pursue my dreams.
Also, I started my "adult life" with a little lump sum of cash, that I thankfully invested in myself, the stock market & cryptocurrency. I know this will help me when I eventually get down to starting my own business.
Thank you for reading my introduction, I would appreciate some feedback and or criticism of my current thinking.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
