The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

$100k 2017

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

sparechange

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
161%
Nov 11, 2016
Canada (Vancouver)
So, you already know that you'll have a lot of competition -- which will restrict your profits and your chance of making it work. And you must assume that the suppliers already have favorite customers, so that's why they are ignoring you. You've failed to tie your idea to a demonstrated customer need... And you wanted to start what?

It's a life improvement product don't want to be to specific, I may do it possibly, need to listen to xeon and see if I can find another supplier,

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

WJK

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
256%
Oct 9, 2017
Alaska
It's a life improvement product don't want to be to specific, I may do it possibly, need to listen to xeon and see if I can find another supplier,
I have no idea what "a life improvement product" is. Good luck in whatever you are doing.

sparechange

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
161%
Nov 11, 2016
Canada (Vancouver)
So I'm no longer bankrupt, and have money to eat and whatnot yoo hoooo. My desk is filled with food which looks super cool, starving totally sucks. I started off the year with negative $3 dollars and a $200+ ticket from the lovely police department.

I have the product (purchased from a ''competitor'') I'm testing it out right now to see if it works, I'll need to wait until after Chinese New Year to order my own, well actually sample and so on, I have a couple months of downtime.

I'm thinking time will go by quick, jeez it's already 2 weeks into the year!? So my thinking is to build up some marketing channels (FB/IG/Youtube) to get an audience going and get some leads & potentially convert into a sale granted I do believe in the product. (Market research to)

Another product that's similar I'll need to pickup as well for testing so I'll do that for tomorrow.

Some problems I'm anticipating off the top of my head.

#1 Shipping
#2 Having an awesome website that doesn't look like every other basic shopify
#3 Maybe even getting my product into local stores (no experience in this)

Funny enough I'm at the part in Unscripted that talks about the whole process of getting a product out.

Lets see if this thing works!? Happy New Year!

sparechange

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
161%
Nov 11, 2016
Canada (Vancouver)
I finished work today and picked up the second product I'm interested in (it does the same thing as the other product in the post above, just in a different way)

I'm at my desk, the product sitting right in front of me, the same one that I want to sell as well.

Currently have the website open and seeing how someone executed this product, thinking to myself...

How can I make this better? Everything, the product, the website and everything.

That's where I am now, still need to test out both so it'll take just a couple of days.

Another thing I just wanted to mention, its pouring snow out right now & just went for a sick run thinking of business as a sport. Whoever decided to actually MAKE this product them self, I'm stepping in the ring and going toe to toe (stealing they're market share) That's what business is all about right? (from Mark Cubans book) totally suggested read for anyone that hasn't read it.

I need to come up with a way to take the market share away from this company, they are doing some nice numbers on Amazon & have no idea what sales are like from offline channels, (I picked up the product from a local chain here in Vancouver) So I can maybe assume someone is eating a nice healthy meal, and I'm feeling kinda hungry to.

Here's a problem, registered trademark product.

I think there is some reading to be done....

(quick edit) Actually the trademark may not be an issue, it's just a styling maybe of the product that cannot be replicated, an example... you have a trademark on a microwave in a certain shape, might be that type of thing. I see some other people selling similar products. Might be A-oK

Last edited:

Kid

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
98%
Mar 1, 2016
Actually the trademark may not be an issue,
Trademark itself is just a word (like google or amazon) or a graphical thing - logo.

What i think you talk about is design patent, which is different from utility patent.
Design patent protects almost exact look of invention (and its very weak protection overall).

Utility patent protects the invention itself despite of its look (and its strongest protection you can get).

sparechange

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
161%
Nov 11, 2016
Canada (Vancouver)
I've tested both of the products, they suck.

Reverse engineering the product, it solves a problem of mine, and is a problem of others as well. (Hard proof from Amazon) And it's retailing allover Canada, there are multiple solutions so it is kind of a crowded market.

Now I kinda feel like I'm back to square one a bit.

Ok yeh I can potentially improve the product but it may take some deeper pockets, for instance, to open a new mold of this product to combat the trademark issue will run me about $2.6k CAD off multiple quotes from Alibaba.

It seems my options as of now are...

#1 Scrap the idea as the product sucks & move on to another product. Seriously the first test resulted in an epic failure, borderline scam with some nice copy writing. I'd like to avoid my epic failure of the grooming glove, so having a productocracy is one my goals, a product I believe in.

#2 Magically make money come out of thin air with a $2k p/m job with a monthly recurring debt of $950+ (rent $650, food $300++) to create a new product, aswell as constant revisions yada yada. I'm no expert but I'll bet 5 Canadian cents that creating a product is quite capital extensive.

#3 Create my own product solution domestically, ehhh perhaps this could be possible. I'd really have to try hard & brainstorm some solutions.

That's where I'm at right now.

Well, actually I don't think money is an excuse, considering crowdfunding like kickstarter etc etc. But the first prototypes of whatever product would be a substantial financial risk. Keep in mind I need to get something going otherwise this year will already be over before ya know it. It's happened..

Last edited:

sparechange

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
161%
Nov 11, 2016
Canada (Vancouver)
My brain had a mini explosion, I've been thinking just selling direct to consumer, but what about commercially or b2b? So I just had a thought in my head, someone probably made alot of money selling toilet paper, and thought of a popular brand here in Canada.

Yikes!

Attachments

• tp.JPG
    tp.JPG
    30.4 KB · Views: 27

Kid

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
98%
Mar 1, 2016
Billion in sales of toilet paper? Wow.

Just a guess but commercial probably get one company and stay with them in such supplies (until some mayor fail or price hike).

I'm not sure about roi though.
There are posts on this forum that commercial services like cleaning is much less profitable then residential.

maverick

Aspice, officio fungeris sine spe honoris ampliori
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
228%
Oct 26, 2012
My brain had a mini explosion, I've been thinking just selling direct to consumer, but what about commercially or b2b? So I just had a thought in my head, someone probably made alot of money selling toilet paper, and thought of a popular brand here in Canada.

Yikes!

sparechange

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
161%
Nov 11, 2016
Canada (Vancouver)
Instead of putting out money for a mold....can you have a working prototype 3D printed ?

I don't think a prototype would be worth doing for the product in mind, I'm looking into some other products, just need to make sure there is a demand, so kinda back to square one again.

sparechange

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
161%
Nov 11, 2016
Canada (Vancouver)
I've got a product in mind, just need to learn my numbers & think of how to market efficiently. (Also look into other products)

Chinese New Year ends around the end of February. Which gives me ample time to save up money slaving my job, in order to feed myself, house myself & stack up freedom fighters to fight for my freedom (investing freedom fighters into a business system)

I'd like to announce a deadline for this thread.

BY THE START OF MARCH

I need to have my own product, website and the whole shebang executed.

I won't bother with updating this thread until then. Cheers every1, see ya around the forums.

(quick edit) I'm fairly excited about this product, just looking at some local business's (hundreds if not thousands) in my area and its a product I could potentially sell to them AND direct to consumer. Maybe, just maybe onto something.....

After a month & a half of slaving I've got about $1,095 which is quickly going to disappear, I fed myself and paid rent for this month and am about to pay for February, so deducting $650 from the $1,095 leaves me at $445. I'm gonna try to budget $200 for the next couple of weeks until my next payday which deducts me to $245. So busto to robusto and back, I spent some money on testing out products for the month which of course burnt a tiny bit of cash but that's ok. Wasted a ton of cash not making home meals, feels dumb.. Anywhoo, I can build a website for a product that's going to be executed on, I briefly looked into a competitor and they've been fairly successful so I'll be studying them & thinking of ways to crush them.

I have some things I'm testing now, so lets see.

Last edited:

sparechange

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
161%
Nov 11, 2016
Canada (Vancouver)
Ok, so skip the march part and pretend I didn't write that.

I have my own product in my room right now..

Now I need to figure out how the **** am I going to properly sell this. I'll continue the thread as a personal journal / self therapy for the world to read.

Competitors in my space are doing 9 digits, last night I was thinking about some doubts in my head whilst sitting in the forest after work.

I'm just a minimum wage slave that is a few paychecks away from being on the street, trying to compete with huge brands that have unlimited funds that will happily compete and bankrupt me.

So I did something different today, just kind of to change my mindset. I got up at 5;30am and layed in bed for a bit, having after thoughts of chapter 1 of the E-MYTH (I just started this sadly after lots of procrastination) In the book the author mentions the skinny guy and fat guy in your head.

For the ones unfamiliar with the book he talks about the Psychology of doing process work, the best example being 6 pack abs, obviously these aren't created overnight, but months of grueling shitty work of crunches, dieting and saying NO to free lunchroom pizza.

In the first time in a while I just went outside in the dark, shirt off like a maniac sprinted around the neighborhood, running up a hill I could barely breathe and near the top almost puked.

Laying in bed I was kind of dreading the grind of building up a website and all the boring parts of creating a business, but a big part of success is actually switching your mentality, am I going to stay in bed? Or get up and crush the world?

I'm hoping I can get a sale in the first week of February which will give me a new deadline, I still need to do all the boring behind the scenes work, but lets do it. If I can close a value voucher transaction I'll have some sort of celebration.

My sales target for the month of February is 100 units

Maybe sooner, rather than later I can leave my job? My brain can't even fathom a massive change like this, some unbrainwashing is in order......

@Andy Black !jump!.JPG

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
Ok, so skip the march part and pretend I didn't write that.

I have my own product in my room right now..

Now I need to figure out how the **** am I going to properly sell this. I'll continue the thread as a personal journal / self therapy for the world to read.

Competitors in my space are doing 9 digits, last night I was thinking about some doubts in my head whilst sitting in the forest after work.

I'm just a minimum wage slave that is a few paychecks away from being on the street, trying to compete with huge brands that have unlimited funds that will happily compete and bankrupt me.

So I did something different today, just kind of to change my mindset. I got up at 5;30am and layed in bed for a bit, having after thoughts of chapter 1 of the E-MYTH (I just started this sadly after lots of procrastination) In the book the author mentions the skinny guy and fat guy in your head.

For the ones unfamiliar with the book he talks about the Psychology of doing process work, the best example being 6 pack abs, obviously these aren't created overnight, but months of grueling shitty work of crunches, dieting and saying NO to free lunchroom pizza.

In the first time in a while I just went outside in the dark, shirt off like a maniac sprinted around the neighborhood, running up a hill I could barely breathe and near the top almost puked.

Laying in bed I was kind of dreading the grind of building up a website and all the boring parts of creating a business, but a big part of success is actually switching your mentality, am I going to stay in bed? Or get up and crush the world?

I'm hoping I can get a sale in the first week of February which will give me a new deadline, I still need to do all the boring behind the scenes work, but lets do it. If I can close a value voucher transaction I'll have some sort of celebration.

My sales target for the month of February is 100 units

Maybe sooner, rather than later I can leave my job? My brain can't even fathom a massive change like this, some unbrainwashing is in order......

@Andy Black !View attachment 29998
Looking forward to your first sale! Try to earn it sooner rather than later.

sparechange

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
161%
Nov 11, 2016
Canada (Vancouver)
Looking at houses in BC, lets make this a goal.....

Finding land for under $10k, maybe I could just build a shack and live in that! LOL

sparechange

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
161%
Nov 11, 2016
Canada (Vancouver)
Small problem, some competition from big brands (as mentioned before some of these companies are doing 9 digits) Are retailing under the $10 mark

It will affect my prices so adjustments will need to be made.........

Grrr. I'll need to learn my own numbers a little bit better, I'm not exactly 100% spot on accuarate, I hear Kevin O Leary in the background screaming.

Today I started off the day with some damaged inventory lol, its a work in progress.

sparechange

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
161%
Nov 11, 2016
Canada (Vancouver)

Everyone likes to talk about Amazon on this forum...

How about being in thousands of retail stores across the globe?

sparechange

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
161%
Nov 11, 2016
Canada (Vancouver)
I had a little bit of nerves in the morning thinking about it, but in my corner I could feel MJ encouraging me on. Yelling at me to keep swinging, it really stuck with me, I've been trying to rewire my brain so before leaving work I'll leave a video of him on speaking. Specifically the batting .300, how it's all about taking swings, and John Paul Dejora talking about enthusiasm after facing rejection and failure, to which I made up a quote noted in my head, ''failure and rejection are my best friends''.

To think small actions continuously add up to create an event, an insignificant event overall, but an event non the less. It's been such a grind to be a street bum & starve on the street and to think I'm in an overall ''comfortable'' place is uplifting. Just over a month ago I was eating at a shelter & now I don't necessarily need to worry about housing or food. Yeh ok I'm still a slave to the job but maybe not for to much longer....... Your mind can really play tricks on you in desperate situations, and to think I had thoughts of ending it is totally ridiculous in the *present* moment. **** I'm only 28 and feel a new lease on life.

What the **** are you talking about? Ok I'll get to the point! As mentioned before I have my product in hand. So I came up with the idea of getting marketplace approval, down the street from me, I decided to revisit my old ways.

Before I even left my room there was this weird type of anxiety I've never really experienced, or at least not that I can really remember for quite a while, so I've got my product in hand and think OK. Let's see if someone will actually give me a value voucher for this, how about knocking on a strangers door and offering my solution to the world?

Yeh that turned out well, rejection.....rejection.....rejection.....rejection, at this point I'm just laughing at myself. But as mentioned I could hear MJ & John Paul Dejora in my head saying keep swinging! keep swinging! Be enthusiastic as you were on the first door as the last.

Another rejection. Another rejection. Ok, this is a peice of my soul. I believe I'm doing something good in the world, It's a neat product, maybe I'm delusional and think its neat just because!? Even trying to ''sell it'' which was on the spot thinking, trying to explain the product being a bit nervy I stumbled and fumbled my words, holy crap this guy is an idiot! REJECTION! From walking door to door I constantly revised my pitch & even while explaining the benefits of the product people were NOT interested. Wow! This is a peice of my heart and soul.

I'm not exactly sure but it was 6 or 7 rejections. I thought it would make a great story at least to tell. Ya know, like 50 years from now telling an old tale. Suddenly the rejection was just entertaining to me, my anxiety went away and believe my offer became more and more improved. I went to another one I guess my last one and thought I'd just call it a day after that, made my pitch and yes @Andy Black we closed the sale. Value vouchers in my hand. My effort and work paid off. The question is how can I scale this?

Who knows....... I'm on the part of working ON your business rather than IN it of E-MYTH. Give me more time. Maybe I can reach my target of 100 sales (I'm just at 1 now)

Woohoo! One in a row!

I believe in my product, I have a sale, I....well, kind of have a business!?!?

That's where I'm at now, scaling. This weekend I'll give some online marketing a go. Dam It's 1:30am and I need to be at work for 8:00am, (wakeup @ 5;30am) so I guess it's bed time.

Thank you to all the people in the thread that have helped me along the way. I can see the light at the end of the tunnel. **** being homeless and starving.

If I can hit my sales target this month perhaps I can skip out on the job thing and focus on this full time, that's the goal. That and buying my own home, hey maybe even this year. Let's see how it pans out.

#goodnight

Andy Black

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
I had a little bit of nerves in the morning thinking about it, but in my corner I could feel MJ encouraging me on. Yelling at me to keep swinging, it really stuck with me, I've been trying to rewire my brain so before leaving work I'll leave a video of him on speaking. Specifically the batting .300, how it's all about taking swings, and John Paul Dejora talking about enthusiasm after facing rejection and failure, to which I made up a quote noted in my head, ''failure and rejection are my best friends''.

To think small actions continuously add up to create an event, an insignificant event overall, but an event non the less. It's been such a grind to be a street bum & starve on the street and to think I'm in an overall ''comfortable'' place is uplifting. Just over a month ago I was eating at a shelter & now I don't necessarily need to worry about housing or food. Yeh ok I'm still a slave to the job but maybe not for to much longer....... Your mind can really play tricks on you in desperate situations, and to think I had thoughts of ending it is totally ridiculous in the *present* moment. **** I'm only 28 and feel a new lease on life.

What the **** are you talking about? Ok I'll get to the point! As mentioned before I have my product in hand. So I came up with the idea of getting marketplace approval, down the street from me, I decided to revisit my old ways.

Before I even left my room there was this weird type of anxiety I've never really experienced, or at least not that I can really remember for quite a while, so I've got my product in hand and think OK. Let's see if someone will actually give me a value voucher for this, how about knocking on a strangers door and offering my solution to the world?

Yeh that turned out well, rejection.....rejection.....rejection.....rejection, at this point I'm just laughing at myself. But as mentioned I could hear MJ & John Paul Dejora in my head saying keep swinging! keep swinging! Be enthusiastic as you were on the first door as the last.

Another rejection. Another rejection. Ok, this is a peice of my soul. I believe I'm doing something good in the world, It's a neat product, maybe I'm delusional and think its neat just because!? Even trying to ''sell it'' which was on the spot thinking, trying to explain the product being a bit nervy I stumbled and fumbled my words, holy crap this guy is an idiot! REJECTION! From walking door to door I constantly revised my pitch & even while explaining the benefits of the product people were NOT interested. Wow! This is a peice of my heart and soul.

I'm not exactly sure but it was 6 or 7 rejections. I thought it would make a great story at least to tell. Ya know, like 50 years from now telling an old tale. Suddenly the rejection was just entertaining to me, my anxiety went away and believe my offer became more and more improved. I went to another one I guess my last one and thought I'd just call it a day after that, made my pitch and yes @Andy Black we closed the sale. Value vouchers in my hand. My effort and work paid off. The question is how can I scale this?

Who knows....... I'm on the part of working ON your business rather than IN it of E-MYTH. Give me more time. Maybe I can reach my target of 100 sales (I'm just at 1 now)

Woohoo! One in a row!

I believe in my product, I have a sale, I....well, kind of have a business!?!?

That's where I'm at now, scaling. This weekend I'll give some online marketing a go. Dam It's 1:30am and I need to be at work for 8:00am, (wakeup @ 5;30am) so I guess it's bed time.

Thank you to all the people in the thread that have helped me along the way. I can see the light at the end of the tunnel. **** being homeless and starving.

If I can hit my sales target this month perhaps I can skip out on the job thing and focus on this full time, that's the goal. That and buying my own home, hey maybe even this year. Let's see how it pans out.

#goodnight
Well done. That first sale is sweet.

sparechange

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
161%
Nov 11, 2016
Canada (Vancouver)
Day off today, yesterday I ended up biking home since it's a sunny week coming up here in BC.
I thought about the thread by MJ ''get rid of the motorcycle'' and remembered about Nicky Hayden's death, long story short a small group of people nick named me after him (I was involved in trackdays prior)

Anywhoo, I'm biking (bicycle) down the side of the highway awesome idea and could see memorials along the highway where deaths have occurred. Barnett HWY for the ones familiar with BC, as I see one memorial and pictures of the deceased I hear an 18 wheeler come up behind me and blow past me. Holy crap!

I'm at the part of death in the E-MYTH. It's a spooky thought & I'm realizing that life is quite short, being 28 I can't even explain how I've lived for 28 years. I can recall some great times but there's certainty alot of misery & pain included in those years. It feels honestly like a big blur, if I were to die today I'd be fairly disappointed.

Just a story I wanted to share, for today I'll focus on my online presence for my store. While I have a single sale via my own labor (door knocking) I'd like to place a heavy emphasis on online as my life is sold off for a paycheck for nearly 10 hours a day (commute/actual work)

The goal here is to be at work one day, check my phone and hear the magical ding I've heard about around here on the forum. Make a sale disconnected from my time, I think it may be RHL's post?

$1,000 is the dream. Life expenses are covered, rent/food. With a laughable low amount of sales (200-300?) per month I can check out. And I am ''Unscripted ''

I'm in love with the idea...................

Of sleeping in every day
Of not needing to take transit to work (then getting a $250 ticket because I can't even afford food or fare) True story....heading to a homeless shelter a month ago to eat and got a New Years present.
Of not having to be at work to pay rent at a place I kind of don't really want to live anyways
Of not having to be at work when I'm sick (oh boy..I just fought off some insane sickness)
Of not having to work to pay for my food
Of not having to worry about buying whatever I want
Of not having to postpone my passions (I want to go snowboarding and can't afford it)

Yeh. Maybe the whole secret to life is death hilariously ironic. I have the momentum, let's keep the ball rolling?

New Goal for the 2nd week of February

One Sale Online

sparechange

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
161%
Nov 11, 2016
Canada (Vancouver)
Went out for a walk and came up with some Youtube Content. I'll let everyone know how the channel goes.

Because my focus is E-Commerce my marketing strategy will be YT/IG/FB.

Haven't dabbled with YT so it'll be a fun journey, (it's not about marketing my product itself, but more so creating a brand name that sits in the household)

Aswell as creating my legacy before I die, when I checkout from life and am sitting 6 feet under (or burned alive from some wild crash in a Ferrari) I'd like to be remembered as someone that did something positive in the world.

We have enough negativity in the world, why not spread some positivity?

sparechange

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
161%
Nov 11, 2016
Canada (Vancouver)
Shot some film today for YT & IG.

No idea how to make or edit videos so this will be another learning process in itself

Just one sale for the month, I'm having some damaged inventory which is creating a delay but oh well.

Hopefully this is my last month of working a job, unscription is coming..

Andy Black

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland

sparechange

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
161%
Nov 11, 2016
Canada (Vancouver)
Down the rabbit hole he comes!

The learning never stops, just as I learn one thing...a few million more things come up.

Just uploading my video now.

For FB/IG/YT I'm at a whopping 0 views. This month another goal I'd like to add is 100 genuine follows/likes/subs whatever.

See how it goes?!?!?

sparechange

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
161%
Nov 11, 2016
Canada (Vancouver)
Last edited:

sparechange

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
161%
Nov 11, 2016
Canada (Vancouver)
To keep me accountable...

Nearly puked on my run (nearly 6km back and forth with a bit of walking) Some dry heaving ensued...

Attachments

• salez.JPG
    salez.JPG
    39.3 KB · Views: 12

sparechange

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
161%
Nov 11, 2016
Canada (Vancouver)
0 views on my YT!

I was thinking, yes I can blow a bunch of money on ads but for now I'd like to focus on organic and referral. hmmmmmmmmm

Have some cool ideas for content that is going to be a **** load of work. I'm considering a documentary/informational type thing partnering up with some people.

Looking forward this is going to be one hell of a journey. It's overwhelming the amount of work I need to do.

Last edited:

sparechange

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
161%
Nov 11, 2016
Canada (Vancouver)
Production on the product has improved, it's been a bit of effort to refine things. My job is slowly killing me, 10 hour days are not so great.

Have my first hits of engagement on Instagram...............

Steady........... steady......

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NCIUf8eYPqA

An idea that popped into my head is marketing my product via local business's, since it is a product you'd use in a home I thought of hey what if I asked other business's to try and sell these for me? One of my neighbour's has a trucked parked outside which led me to the thought.

If you had a kitchen plate as your product I.E, wouldn't it be wise to call the local kitchen installation business and offer an affiliate sale selling plates? That type of thinking. They already have a database (customer list) to sell to. Are they going to refuse ''free money'' up selling YOUR product!?!?

My brain is worked up on the optimal way on acquiring customers. I can keep doing the d2d thing, although the latter idea can be included (as adding fuel to the fire) So far organic reach via social media isn't poppin off as expected. enough rambling...

food for thought

Last edited:

sparechange

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
161%
Nov 11, 2016
Canada (Vancouver)
feb and march have been full of failures, dying from my job.

on the positive end i had my biggest sale day td from my old pet biz, 80 units just sold in 1 shot. first time in my life i've done that amount.

feels strange. anywhoo back to the grind.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.