The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

1 month into 2017

juan917

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
181%
Jul 27, 2015
how are you guys doing so far? I'm still struggling with developing strong habits but do think this is gonna be a breakout year for me

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

JayPrince

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
140%
Oct 29, 2016
Mindset, mindset and habit.

The big goal of this year is to create strong habits and create the mindset of a strong businessman to begin my launch. First step is creating the mindset, it's been a tough thing thus far, kind of creating a completely different person inside of yourself and changing your belief system, but so far it's going well.

Sadik

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
305%
Jan 26, 2017
Kolkata, India
Yeah habits man!

You don't realize how much of a slave you are to your own habits until you begin to realize them and try changing even one...

By the way, to the OP, what's your one goal for 2017, which will make the year a success?

Altraxx

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Dec 24, 2016
Execute, Don't give up, have a positive attitude!

Ever since my first post at the forum i've been executing instead of postponing! Constantly thinking about how to fix the next problem. Hope my vibe keeps up for the whole year ;)
still amazing how my first introductory post gave me such a mental boost! It took me several weeks to become an active user in the community, i really encourage those that are just watching thread after thread too introduce them self. Magic will happen if you believe in it and if you are willing to commit.

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
343%
May 21, 2011
how are you guys doing so far? I'm still struggling with developing strong habits but do think this is gonna be a breakout year for me

Bumpy, on a firing and hiring rampage. All coming together though.

Limitless4Life

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
274%
Dec 20, 2016
I've been waking up at 5am, hitting the gym, taking a cold shower and then working every morning and I haven't felt this good in a long time!

Last edited:

jpanarra

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
293%
Jan 9, 2014
Indianapolis, Indiana
Every year going forward is a break out year for me.

G-Man

Cantankerous Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
543%
Jan 13, 2014
The only habit I've developed is working from the time I get up until the time I go to bed. Not from self discipline. Life forced onto me discipline that I didn't choose to develop for myself. :clench:

juan917

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
181%
Jul 27, 2015
Yeah habits man!

You don't realize how much of a slave you are to your own habits until you begin to realize them and try changing even one...

By the way, to the OP, what's your one goal for 2017, which will make the year a success?

Passive revenue

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.