The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Best new car research website! (How NOT to ask/take advice)

Ecom man

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
496%
Apr 17, 2014
I don't want to dispute you but brand awareness could be a reason why they were there without the wants to sell? I mean it sounds silly because if they were full on they could scale but some people are content with where they are.
It was a vender show in Vegas where people went to sell/buy stuff. Why would you want people to be aware of your brand if you don't want to sell it to them? Neither of the people were selling under their own brand either and the awareness that I got is that the companies are run by morons.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

RyHi

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
300%
Jun 20, 2015
It was a vender show in Vegas where people went to sell/buy stuff. Why would you want people to be aware of your brand if you don't want to sell it to them? Neither of the people were selling under their own brand either and the awareness that I got is that the companies are run by morons.
Was this ASD? I have had that experience. One told me they were only there because they prepaid for the booth.

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk

Ecom man

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
496%
Apr 17, 2014
Was this ASD? I have had that experience. One told me they were only there because they prepaid for the booth.

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk
Yep ASD. From the way they talked they were there to find retailers but in regards to working with those retailers on how to buy their products... nope.

Fox

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Forum Sponsor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
690%
Aug 19, 2015
Europe
I want a 12 minute Fastlane Forum tutorial video that starts with the donate button lol.

When he asked me if I had watched that (which I had - its comedy Gold) I bowed out. No helping a man who makes a video like that.

What an a$$.

KSR

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
182%
Feb 28, 2017
Australia

I'm absolutely agreeing with you -- I think it's silly that people wouldn't want to sell at a vendor show. But, it's not unheard of for companies to spend millions just to get a product's existence into a customer's brain. Think about it, do you remember the name of this company that didn't sell anything to you? Do you remember the name of every other company that was there?

lowtek

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
332%
Oct 3, 2015
Phoenix, AZ
Someone liked one of my posts in here, so.... thread necro +1

Trying to visit the website indicates the domain is no longer active. What a surprise? The project failed.

YoungPadawan

Miles to go before I sleep
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
280%
Nov 7, 2015
giphy.gif
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.