The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Your Social Network Pages (Facebook, Twitter, etc)

Status
Not open for further replies.

andviv

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
40%
Jul 27, 2007
Washington DC
bump, for new people and those that recently created a Facebook account

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah

Bilgefisher

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
17%
Aug 29, 2007
Aurora, Co
I also got Skype now and a webcam so I can make and receive webcam conversations with other computors for free. Or you don't have to have a webcam and can just do voice for free. I tried it with Andres. Very cool.:thumbsup:

I have skype as well. Since my Business partner is an hour away this has been an amazing resource.
I'm not very creative at selecting new names. If you see a Bilgefisher anywhere, chances are its me.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

JayKim

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
38%
Sep 4, 2008
Colorado Springs
My Myspace Is

myspace.com/jhk82379

AOL and Yahoo: Preiudeh22a

FEEL FREE TO ADD ME THANKS GUYS!!!!:smxA:

hallz2868

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jul 10, 2008
Anaheim, CA
Thanks MJ, for introducing this site to me.....unfortunately I have a myspace, but looking into creating a facebook

To befriend me myspace.com/xlmazdawg

Redshft

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
4%
Nov 5, 2007
Greenville, NC
Well, I know I at the beginning of the thread I said I didn't have much to do with Facebook. Since then I have played around with it a good bit. Below should link you to my profile.

Matt Stephens l Facebook

I noticed some of the facebook links just redirect to the home page....or, MY homepage since I am logged in. You may have to grab the address from hitting "Profile" on your facebook home. This leads people to your public page....if that makes sense.

Yankees338

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
8%
Jul 24, 2007
NJ/MD
Well, I know I at the beginning of the thread I said I didn't have much to do with Facebook. Since then I have played around with it a good bit. Below should link you to my profile.

Matt Stephens l Facebook

I noticed some of the facebook links just redirect to the home page....or, MY homepage since I am logged in. You may have to grab the address from hitting "Profile" on your facebook home. This leads people to your public page....if that makes sense.
I think it could also have to do with some type of privacy setting. My guess is that if you're hidden from people out of your network, people won't be able to pull up your profile -- even if it's just to add you.

TaxGuy

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
10%
Apr 28, 2008
Goodyear, AZ
See sig.

Make sure you're signed on before you add though, otherwise I think it says "Invalid Link"

As for myspace I rarely check it and have cut a lot of time from facebook, now only use it to check on the RSVP's for the Halloween party we're having and any activity on the Chicago Fastlaner's group as I'd like to get some local gatherings soon in preparation for this yr's B&P :coolgleamA:

Redshft

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
4%
Nov 5, 2007
Greenville, NC
See sig.

Make sure you're signed on before you add though, otherwise I think it says "Invalid Link"

As for myspace I rarely check it and have cut a lot of time from facebook, now only use it to check on the RSVP's for the Halloween party we're having and any activity on the Chicago Fastlaner's group as I'd like to get some local gatherings soon in preparation for this yr's B&P :coolgleamA:

Hmmm, this is one annoyance I have with Facebook, it's so confusing. I click on your link and it just redirects me to my page.

TaxGuy

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
10%
Apr 28, 2008
Goodyear, AZ
Interesting, well I just added ya.

BTW I had a childhood friend named Matt Stevens, different spelling, but same name :smxB:

He's in a band(been playin guitar since he was 11, now 25) and they played a local bar last weekend, I wonder if there's any fastlane advice for entertainers??? I tried out the entertainment biz about 8yrs ago and have some contacts, but none for music management.

Redshft

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
4%
Nov 5, 2007
Greenville, NC
Interesting, well I just added ya.

BTW I had a childhood friend named Matt Stevens, different spelling, but same name :smxB:

He's in a band(been playin guitar since he was 11, now 25) and they played a local bar last weekend, I wonder if there's any fastlane advice for entertainers??? I tried out the entertainment biz about 8yrs ago and have some contacts, but none for music management.

There is a NFL player named Matt Stevens who is actually from Chapel Hill, NC...about 2 hours away from me.

I got your request, I didn't know you rode! I have an '05 ZX6R!

TaxGuy

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
10%
Apr 28, 2008
Goodyear, AZ
Yup, should change my username to F4Isteady or F4Ionewomanman :smxB:

especially since I haven't had insurance on the VR4 for about 6 months now b/c I either rode the bike or as of now driving my p's Monte Carlo until they leave for AZ next month, which means reachin in my pocket to renew the license, xfer the title to my name(bought the car when I was 16, so it's still in my dad's name) and get insurance(was hoping to wait until Jan when I turn 25 and can get full coverage 4 cheap).

But yea, check out the pics, I rented an '07 ZX6R in Vienna and did a lil' roadtrip :yourock:

Redshft

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
4%
Nov 5, 2007
Greenville, NC
NICE!!! Vienna, Austria?? I'm so jealous, I want to get back to Germany soon and rent a bike to ride in the Alps.

You should like my site I am working with Tom and his team(aptohosting) on developing! It should be ready for launch in December/January!

CMCarlin

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
8%
Jan 30, 2008
I've never really been into any of the social media sites until the last couple of months (I'm a late bloomer). I've always been into socializing on the net, but I'm more old school (forums and such).

Anyway, the last few months I've more and more gotten into facebook. I love how EASY it's been for me to reconnect with old classmates and such, some people I haven't talked to in 10 years. Here is one analogy that I agree with: myspace is like a messy teenagers room (expressive, but disorganized) and facebook is the hub to where you talk to and connect with friends and family.

Anyway, here is mine:
FACEBOOK: Christopher Carlin - Burlington, VT | Facebook
MYSPACE: Christopher | MySpace.com
TWITTER: Twitter / CMCarlin

BTW, has anyone been using twitter? If you do check out tweetdeck, it's a client that makes it twitter easier to use. My interest and usability in twitter has gone up since using TD.

edit: is it possible to change my name here on the forums? I've definitely outgrown 'webjunky'.

Halli

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
10%
Jun 18, 2009
London,UK
Mine are in the sig.Feel free to add and follow me :D

HappieMoonie

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
18%
Aug 24, 2009
Memphis, TN (DownTown)
Here is one analogy that I agree with: myspace is like a messy teenagers room (expressive, but disorganized)
Yes...lol. I don't even know why I'm bothering with Myspace. The people are so self-absorbed and don't add you, but I love the energy on Facebook.

The only gripe I have with Facebook are the Quote Spammers. Does anyone know if there's an automated program for Quotes now? LOL. Cause some people are going absolutely nuts posting non-stop quotes on Facebook.

Maybe they feel because it was originally a site for Harvard Students that they have to post quotes every 5 minutes or something...sheesh. All in all Facebook is a lot better for networking than Mysapce!

:iagree:

Rem

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
81%
Sep 14, 2009
Maine
I am always into networking but I do not use myspace.

I can't post links yet so here it is but add facebook dot com first. I'll edit this post with the link when I get a couple more posts. :smxF:

Facebook: /steven.remington?ref=profile

yveskleinsky

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
23%
Jul 26, 2007
:hammertime:

JayKim

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
38%
Sep 4, 2008
Colorado Springs
email me to add me

Gymjunkie

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Jun 17, 2009
Recently created Facebook account, lloking forward to talking there with Fastlaners there:

Login | Facebook

Hopefully, have the link correct!

AllenMass

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Dec 19, 2009
I like facebook.It's good social networking sites.I recently created my account.It's really good trafic of sites.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.