The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

HOT TOPIC Your Social Network Pages (Facebook, Twitter, etc)

Become a Fastlane INSIDER to view the forum ad free.

rickirl

New Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
Apr 6, 2014
Twitter: Twitter.com/rickirl91

Instagram: Instagram.com/Ricky.p.official

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Ocean Man

How may I provide value?
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Sep 26, 2018
Instagram: jscott_123flip
Facebook: jscottinvestor
I sent a connection request on LinkedIn and browsed your Instagram. Not trying to be creepy but the first post on your Instagram account that I saw was of the train that goes through the rooms. That's GREAT! Definitely gives me future ideas haha. Also noticed your books, I might want to check those out soon.

P.S. I recently started listening to the BiggerPockets podcast, didn't realize you were a co-host! Small world.

JScott

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
Aug 24, 2007
www.123flip.com
I sent a connection request on LinkedIn and browsed your Instagram. Not trying to be creepy but the first post on your Instagram account that I saw was of the train that goes through the rooms. That's GREAT! Definitely gives me future ideas haha. Also noticed your books, I might want to check those out soon.

P.S. I recently started listening to the BiggerPockets podcast, didn't realize you were a co-host! Small world.
Thanks! When we built our house 5 years ago, our kids were SUPER into trains, so I built that train that ran between the rooms myself (the only thing in the house I did myself). Unfortunately, they outgrew the trains about a year later, and when we went to sell the house a couple months ago, I took it down and we closed up the holes in the drywall between the rooms. Worst part was the eventual buyers have three kids and would have loved if the train were still there.

As for the podcast, I'm a co-host on the new BUSINESS-focused podcast -- The BiggerPockets Business Podcast. Not the real estate podcast... (that's Brandon Turner and David Greene).

Ocean Man

How may I provide value?
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Sep 26, 2018
Thanks! When we built our house 5 years ago, our kids were SUPER into trains, so I built that train that ran between the rooms myself (the only thing in the house I did myself). Unfortunately, they outgrew the trains about a year later, and when we went to sell the house a couple months ago, I took it down and we closed up the holes in the drywall between the rooms. Worst part was the eventual buyers have three kids and would have loved if the train were still there.

As for the podcast, I'm a co-host on the new BUSINESS-focused podcast -- The BiggerPockets Business Podcast. Not the real estate podcast... (that's Brandon Turner and David Greene).
Damn, that's hard to hear that the future buyers had kids that loved trains as well haha. I'll continue to listen to the podcast and keep in mind that I'm able to connect with the same person that I'm listening to haha.

lie

New Contributor
Jun 21, 2019
USA
Facebook easily the largest social networking site in the world and one of the most widely used
WeChat
Tumblr
Instagram
Twitter

Become a Fastlane INSIDER to view the forum ad free.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom