The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

HOT TOPIC Your Social Network Pages (Facebook, Twitter, etc)

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Redshft

Contributor
Nov 5, 2007
Greenville, NC
Who out there is a myspace/facebook'er?? If you got one, post it here!

I've got a facebook page but haven't ever done anything with it, I don't even think I have a photo. Here is my myspace link.

www.myspace.com/redshft

Add me as a friend if you wish.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

tchandy

Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
Aug 16, 2007
Kansas, for now
Re: myspace/facebook pages

I think I signed up for Myspace once to see what it was all about. I haven't touched it since. I use Facebook http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=603437676 and Linkedin though. I use them mostly to keep in touch with old friends. I am sure one day I may use the connections to my friends for a deal.

Tom

Redshft

Contributor
Nov 5, 2007
Greenville, NC

http://hs.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1364160149

Redshft, you go to ECU? My best friend is a freshman there. He's originally from NY and he loves the weather down there.

Yep, I'm at ECU. I guess coming from NY the weather isn't bad, but it's VERY sparatic. Last weekend we had some mid 60 degree days, this weekend they are calling for high 30s. It has flipped flopped like this a couple times, but mainly staying warm.

MJ DeMarco

Administrator
Staff member
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Jul 23, 2007
Fountain Hills, AZ

Myspace is in the sig, Facebook is coming once my other site is done. Thanks for starting this!

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Yankees338

Bronze Contributor
Jul 24, 2007
NJ/MD
Request sent MJ. I'm surprised there aren't more myspace'rs.
I have one...I just hate it so much that I don't even wanna post it. I'm afraid of using it again. So sketchy and spammy. I probably should've been a little more strict with my privacy settings, though.

bpk1

New Contributor
Jan 13, 2008
I watched accepted today, it was on tv. It was a good movie. I had a myspace at one time, it lasted about a week until I decided I didn't like it, as I found facebook, which appealed more to me. Almost everyone in my high school, and everyone my age has a facebook, many of which check it multiple times daily. I think it'll be around for a while.

Luke12321

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Jul 27, 2007
North Carolina
I am sure more do but then again maybe not? I think myspace is geared more towards the younger generations where as facebook would have a higher age mean. Anyways...here is mine.

www.myspace.com/lukemccann

Send me a friend request if you want, not accepting ANY ECU's fans though! :rofl:

MJ, what would you say roughly is the average age of posters here? We seem to have a wind range really...makes for great reads though!

Jorge

Bronze Contributor
Oct 5, 2007
Mendoza, Argentina
I made a facebook account just to see what it was all about, but I never added a single pic or content of any kind.

I should set up a myspace account just to show that I'm a "connected" or "a friend of ours" with all of you! lol

bpk1

New Contributor
Jan 13, 2008
And a group would be a cool idea, if we had at least 20 or so people.

Luke12321

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Jul 27, 2007
North Carolina
cool idea I think as well....I got a few friend request off of this thread a few days ago. Not got to check your pages out yet though but you have been accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Fox Web School "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2020
Hi Fox, After reading your threat and watching some of your youtube I have several query ? 1...
MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
If you read the last message then you know I'm removing my courses from Udemy next month. You...
MARKETPLACE Grow Your Business With a Book (An Unorthodox Marketing Strategy That Built One of the Largest...
PS. what do you think about the idea of setting up live Busking experiences on Air BNB? I could...
FEATURED! Introducing... WEALTH EXPO$ED, A Short Story By MJ DeMarco
Hi Mj, I just bought it. And reading it. I think is a great idea to write using the stories to...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Just got off the phone with @LightHouse. Having just a 45 minute conversation with him has...
MARKETPLACE Kill Bigger Incubator
@Kak Thanks for the reply. Whats interesting is that I have an idea that's been cooking which...

Forum Sponsor

sponsor

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...

Top Bottom