The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

HOT TOPIC Your Social Network Pages (Facebook, Twitter, etc)

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronnie Bryan

Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
May 4, 2015
Oklahoma
Guys why divert the topics to be discussed from the forum. Lets have the forum grow! Please do not have all your conversations on the FB group you create.

I have to say I agree with Kevin,this forum has everything you need without the drama.If you Google my name you will find my twitter account on the front page and it links to all my other social platforms, sharing it here isn't necessary or valuable.But if you need to know you can find me it isn't hard.

Andy Black

Making a nuisance of himself on Twitter
Staff member
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
May 20, 2014
Ireland

Imgal

Gold Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Aug 9, 2015
Interesting how a lot of the later posts are to LinkedIn profiles...

Here's mine:
https://ie.linkedin.com/in/andyblack10

And a real reminder that mine is totally out of date. I'm only adding this to shame me into updating!
Linkedin: https://uk.linkedin.com/in/michellepenny

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/michellepen

Be warned - only recently returned to regular posts and the majority are based around entrepreneurship and mindset so if you get bored of me here, you'll get very bored quickly there!.

safff

Redlining
Speedway Pass
Jun 11, 2015

Cyriex

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
Oct 26, 2015
@axiom
@OVOvince
@Thiago Machado
@Cyriex
@welshmin
@Disruptor

Lots of Linkedin action in here.

Any 500+ connection ballers?
I'm well over 500+. Tons of connections on Wall Street. I didn't spare anyone in my university alumni (an ivy). Using Google to search LinkedIn is suprisingly easier than using LinkedIn to search LinkedIn. Not to mention all the ways they try to upsell you. Between Linkedin and my digital rolodex I'm looking at just around 1000 contacts that I met or spoke with mostly in Finance. Guys that put in years in i-Banking and are keeping a low profile turning over millions in hedge funds and private equity. I don't use just LinkedIn. I've exhausted databases in Bloomberg, Capital IQ, and my university club members list. I make a note of always providing some exchange of value whenever I meet or call them. Always be about that.

If I brought a serious proposal to these guys - they'd hear me out.

Strm

Mamba Mentality!
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Feb 4, 2018
Estonia
My FB is Olev Järvala

If anybody wants, feel free to add or message me! Always good to meet/talk with likeminded people! We all need this I think.

rickirl

New Contributor
Apr 6, 2014
Twitter: Twitter.com/rickirl91

Instagram: Instagram.com/Ricky.p.official

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE 7 Days To Freedom: From Wantrepreneur/Wage Slave To Freelancer
A BIG THANK YOU FOR EVERYONE WHO PARTICIPATED! Thank you very much for joining, participating...
MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
The media defines people by their occupation. You are a liquor store owner, freelancer, single...
MARKETPLACE Fox Web School "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2021
@Fox It's same with me Did both quiz and application but as yet no automatic confirmation, just...
Introducing MJ's Personal Unscripted Network, Join Now for FREE!
If you are in IDEA mode, text "IDEA" to the above number. If you are in LAUNCH/START mode, text...
MARKETPLACE Not sure how to start? This free book will teach you how to build a successful web design business
If there’s one thread I see repeated over and over again on the forum, it goes like this: “I...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Thanks for clearing that up. What do you recommend for those who are still in the process of...

Forum Sponsor

Over 100 Fastlane Students
More Details...

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...