The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Your Social Network Pages (Facebook, Twitter, etc)

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

DeletedUser394

How did that happen? Down from 300 to 8? Did you spam people?

Just accept your friendship!

Nah, I was spending way too much time on it everyday, so one day I just snapped and deleted everyone and changed my name to Jimmy Chiu :smx4:.

I just need to control how much time I spend on it from now on.

Thanks for accepting :cheers:

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
I just got two friend requests from two different people with the same exact message ...

"Hello! I saw from your profile and some of the pages you are a fan of, we had similar interests. I am always looking to meet and interact with likeminded people. I am fairly new to Facebook and I'm still learning. How long have you been on Facebook? I look forward to getting to know you and sharing insights with you."

I guess the spammers have found to way to mass add with the same generic message.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

TC2

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
12%
Jun 30, 2008
Phoenix, AZ
I guess the spammers have found to way to mass add with the same generic message.

As far as I know, there are people outsourcing their social network tasks to virtual assistant. A new job title "Social Media Consultant" is on the rise.

So you can see people scheduling their tweet or updating status 24x7.

AllenMass

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Dec 19, 2009
Penny stocks can increase ones trading profits in spades with a lot less risk. One need to be able to do a quick scan of the thousands of penny stocks that there is in the market and knows which ones have the highest percentage of going up.

D

DeletedUser394

Here's my 2 cents worth about Penny Stocks...
as I've learned from AllenMass,
he spammed our forum without intro or even talks,
so now... we ban his @$$

Don't tell me you beat me to him. I reported him about 10 mins ago (praying you didn't). I want my first point!!! lol

D

DeletedUser394

Just noticed you deleted your original post...I can delete the quote if you want?

Good luck to you too sir! lol...3:30am and I'm catching spammers.

randallg99

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
13%
Aug 9, 2007
NJ
I have a question:

I am looking to create a facebook group that only takes fans, but so far through my efforts it appears that I can only make it associated with my personal profile and I want to avoid that.... I also want to avoid needing to "add" friends.

Does anyone know how to do this?

this is a cool video for a few minutes of your time-

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sIFYPQjYhv8"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sIFYPQjYhv8[/ame]

D

DeletedUser394

You can start a fan page. As long as you don't put your actual name in the title, there's no way to trace it back to you. I think.

Kid Corona

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jul 22, 2011
What's myspace? lol. FB has become the standard in social networking. I've yet to find any social environment beneficial to my business though. But, I'm still trying it out.

millionairesol

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
2%
Aug 11, 2011
I do not get attracted to Myspace for any form of networking. I am only trying to my time wasting on Fb. Will inbox u my fb username soon

edmundloh

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
3%
May 20, 2011
Malaysia
I'm on Facebook too, I've yet to connect with anyone from this forum though.

Edmund Loh | Facebook (personal profile)

Just leave a note about this forum so I know where you're from!

I'm also on Twitter, YouTube, and got my own FB Fan Page but Facebook is where I'm at most often :)

Edmund

dollarman

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Aug 21, 2011
Just a thought.

Why would you want to go to facebook and chat on there when you can just stay here and chat?

Isn't that like stopping a conversation in the bedroom only to talk in the hallway?

ronniebryan

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
5%
Oct 24, 2011
Joplin, Missouri, United States
"Looking to network with like-minded Fastlane readers, not advertisers or affiliate marketing spammers! http://www.facebook.com/makksk"

Alright, let me warn you then, I will do my very best to respect your wishes, but I can not vouch for all of my friends. I personally, interact with and know about 500 of them. The rest are people I said yes, when they asked to be my friend.

CarrieW

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
41%
Nov 12, 2007
suburbs of savannah in Ga
Status
Not open for further replies.

Please SEARCH before posting.