The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Your favourite inspirational movie scene?

Anything related to matters of the mind

The WolfPreneur

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
122%
Mar 26, 2022
India
For me, it "ESCPAE FROM THE PIT " scene in The Dark Knight Rises

In the movie...

Bruce Wayne was beaten and caged(or Batman) in a pit by the main villain(Bane). His back got healed by an old doctor there and he decide to escape the prison but he failed continuously in the beginning. He didn't knew why he was failing?

So while he was resting, the doctor said, "You can't succeed without the biggest adrenaline i.e. fear of losing (lose, here,is death)"

Bruce replied, "I fear dying here while my city burns"

Doctor ,then, replied "Then escape without the rope and fear will find you again"

Batman did so and finally escaped the pit

THE BIG LESSON: Batman was able to escape because he used the fear as adrenaline to succeed. His feared that if he climbed without the rope, he'll die and his city would destruct. But, doctor advise him to use fear as adrenaline instead of running away it . That rope was actually a safety device he was using thinking it would be protecting him from death but in actually it was stopping him from succeed.

Same goes for our life too,...

Any person can work hard, persevere and remain consistent. But many people still fail after doing so because they are afraid of what would happen if they lose it all if they do what fears them.
But in reality, every hyper-successful person has made it because they did what they were fearful thinking they have nothing to lose and everything to gain. And they win by using fear as an adrenaline.

So what's your favourite movies scene that inspired you?...

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Sarthak_Tyagi

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
52%
Feb 23, 2021
For me, it "ESCPAE FROM THE PIT " scene in The Dark Knight Rises

In the movie...

Bruce Wayne was beaten and caged(or Batman) in a pit by the main villain(Bane). His back got healed by an old doctor there and he decide to escape the prison but he failed continuously in the beginning. He didn't knew why he was failing?

So while he was resting, the doctor said, "You can't succeed without the biggest adrenaline i.e. fear of losing (lose, here,is death)"

Bruce replied, "I fear dying here while my city burns"

Doctor ,then, replied "Then escape without the rope and fear will find you again"

Batman did so and finally escaped the pit

THE BIG LESSON: Batman was able to escape because he used the fear as adrenaline to succeed. His feared that if he climbed without the rope, he'll die and his city would destruct. But, doctor advise him to use fear as adrenaline instead of running away it . That rope was actually a safety device he was using thinking it would be protecting him from death but in actually it was stopping him from succeed.

Same goes for our life too,...

Any person can work hard, persevere and remain consistent. But many people still fail after doing so because they are afraid of what would happen if they lose it all if they do what fears them.
But in reality, every hyper-successful person has made it because they did what they were fearful thinking they have nothing to lose and everything to gain. And they win by using fear as an adrenaline.

So what's your favourite movies scene that inspired you?...
Genius, billionaire, playboy, philanthropist
-Tony Stark

starttoday123

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
129%
Jan 7, 2022
USA
Last edited:

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland

GreyGoose66

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
89%
Dec 17, 2021
“When you can do the things that I can, but you don't and then the bad things happen they happen because of you.”
-Peter Parker

"Sometimes when I try to understand a person's motives, I play a little game. I assume the worst. What's the worst reason they could possibly have for saying what they say and doing what they do? Then I ask myself, "How well does that reason explain what they say and what they do?"

"Chaos is a ladder"
-Petyr Baelish(Game of Thrones)

“Never forget what you are, the rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor and it can never be used to hurt you.”
“A mind needs books like a sword needs a whetstone.”
There are a lot good quotes from Tyrion. Martin is a philosopher.

xxx22

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
86%
Apr 28, 2022
Not inspirational (maybe a negative inspiration) but surely Wolf of Wall Street in the McConaughey scene where he admits nobody knows what will happen with the stock prices, least of all stockbrokers. Little hint from Hollywood that getting rich on Wall Street is BS.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

ijack

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
24%
Dec 27, 2021
“Life is like this dark tunnel, you won’t always see the light at the end of the tunnel but if you just keep moving... you will come to a better place” -Uncle Iroh -Avatar the last Airbender

Kevin88660

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
117%
Feb 8, 2019
Southeast Asia
Last edited:

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland

Kevin88660

Platinum Contributor