The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Young and Disillusioned...

MaxGorlov

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
88%
Mar 31, 2019
Hi all! My name is Max; I'm 20 years of age and from the UK. I read the Millionaire Fastlane earlier this year, and Unscripted soon afterwards. Both books shattered my perception of wealth and freedom. My previous reading had only been Rich Dad Poor Dad and a few other personal finance books that pumped me up - but left me confused. MJ's books completely tore off the blindfold, and helped me to see some of the nonsensical advice for what it was, as well as reinforcing the good ideas.

Suffice it to say that I'm now hungry for a self-empowered life and career that doesn't involve enslavement to a vampiric time-exchange structure. My previous plan was to work at a publishing company, since I love stories and creative writing. But I've realised that that essentially amounts to an office job. My Dad works his a$$ off and doesn't get home till late; I don't want the same story.

Previous Entrepreneurial Efforts: a self-help blog sharing some of my ideas. I stopped this prompto after realising that it was being written pretty much out of self-indulgence. It wasn't a real 'value offering'. In the trash with it!

New Idea: Writing software. I won't go into details just yet, but this seems to me to tick all the CENTS boxes.

Sorry for being a bit rambly, I hope this was a good introduction. I'm reading other people's stories and seeing similar patterns of trepidation and excitement about the future... Let's do this entrepreneur thing together!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Ernman

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
224%
Feb 8, 2019
Florida, USA
welcome to the forum Max. Lots of great people and info in here.

astr0

Grinding
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
140%
Dec 3, 2017
Lviv, Ukraine
Welcome, Max

Yeah, lots of value in MJ's books and in this forum too!

Many great threads on software businesses here, check them out to avoid some common mistakes.

Good luck, keep being hungry and don't give up!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MaxGorlov

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
88%
Mar 31, 2019
Welcome, Max

Yeah, lots of value in MJ's books and in this forum too!

Many great threads on software businesses here, check them out to avoid some common mistakes.

Good luck, keep being hungry and don't give up!

That's useful, will do!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...