The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Would you use this and what services would you like to add?

Idea threads

askimo

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
20%
Jan 3, 2024
A platform where you can book vetted local, on the ground services in other countries to get things done without flying there or going through local agencies.

Services include:

Attending local trade show on your behalf

Visiting factory/products

Verifying a local business/property/documents

Opening local business

Shopping for local items to ship to you

What other services would you like to add or need to use when we launch?

Would anyone like to sign up to be our first local agents?

All constructive criticism welcome.

Ps - does something like this already exist?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

Bounce Back

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
140%
Dec 30, 2023
Florida
What does this mean? Like representing your company with a booth or what?

This seems sort of important to do on your own - I'm trying to think here and I guess someone may do this as a preliminary vet of a few before they verify themselves? I'd imagine these services already exist in some capacity. I'd also imagine most of this could be done directly with the factory and a video call at a comprable level of vetting.

Whats the value here? Like go see if a local business is really there? What a property looks like? I think there are services like this already in the real estate world I've heard of before. How would you verify documents?

Opening local business

This one seems strange to me - would someone really open a foreign-local business such on a fly they need some 3rd party service to assist? Seems like such a tiny market.

As compared to just buying online?

Feel this overall needs to be much clearer to present any value but seems like a super-niche play to me.

Kavin

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
42%
Jul 28, 2023
Dubai
A platform where you can book vetted local, on the ground services in other countries to get things done without flying there or going through local agencies.

Services include:

Opening local business

What other services would you like to add or need to use when we launch?

Would anyone like to sign up to be our first local agents?

All constructive criticism welcome.

Ps - does something like this already exist?
So basically i think u are designing this for maybe a small scale company trying to maybe expand operations if im right?

askimo

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
20%
Jan 3, 2024
So basically i think u are designing this for maybe a small scale company trying to maybe expand operations if im right?
Yeah or individuals looking to start something and just want to have something checked out on the ground without going to a local recruitment firm/market entry type agencies.

If you go on Fiverr you'll see people offering this service under miscellaneous and I wanted to focus on this type of service category entirely while not being too niche to just shopping for items or just registering a business - like being able to be on a live video call or get videos/full report of whatever it is you requested.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

askimo

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
20%
Jan 3, 2024
What does this mean? Like representing your company with a booth or what?

This seems sort of important to do on your own - I'm trying to think here and I guess someone may do this as a preliminary vet of a few before they verify themselves? I'd imagine these services already exist in some capacity. I'd also imagine most of this could be done directly with the factory and a video call at a comprable level of vetting.

Whats the value here? Like go see if a local business is really there? What a property looks like? I think there are services like this already in the real estate world I've heard of before. How would you verify documents?

Opening local business
This one seems strange to me - would someone really open a foreign-local business such on a fly they need some 3rd party service to assist? Seems like such a tiny market.

As compared to just buying online?

Feel this overall needs to be much clearer to present any value but seems like a super-niche play to me.
Thanks for the feedback.

So:

More like attending a trade fair to scout new products or just make contacts, pass on your card or see items live - video calls can be arranged so you're virtually at the fair and you can request your local tasker to visit specific booths or just give you the whole rundown and make them stop at any booth you're interested to check out.

Yes these services exist - and yes a factory could do the video call but a 3rd party inspection is always welcome for those interested - this is usually at the deciding stage when trying to decide which factory to go with. The same person could then act as your go to informant when following up with factory and doing the product/testing/sample inspections.

This one's a bit more broad like if you're looking to invest in a new property development you could have someone scout the place or it could extend to property rentals in another country.

Obviously they would be buying items you can't get locally - I've personally used this and some of the other services myself and will continue to need some of the services.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.