Hey fellow fastlaners,
I'm pretty sure you guys have all heard of a website called gazelle.com. It's a pretty basic business model where they purchase used consumer electronics at a discounted price in hopes of reselling it for more on their eBay store.
I'm doing a little bit of marketing analysis and could use some help on reasons why anyone would sell their electronics to gazelle.com for less than market value.
The reasons I've come up with are:
Convenience - Don't have to look for a buyer.
Quick - Request a quote, ship your item, get cash. Doesn't get any simpler than that.
Safe - Craigslist is full of scammers and eBay offers no protection against chargebacks.
Thanks in advance for your guys' responses!
I'm pretty sure you guys have all heard of a website called gazelle.com. It's a pretty basic business model where they purchase used consumer electronics at a discounted price in hopes of reselling it for more on their eBay store.
I'm doing a little bit of marketing analysis and could use some help on reasons why anyone would sell their electronics to gazelle.com for less than market value.
The reasons I've come up with are:
Convenience - Don't have to look for a buyer.
Quick - Request a quote, ship your item, get cash. Doesn't get any simpler than that.
Safe - Craigslist is full of scammers and eBay offers no protection against chargebacks.
Thanks in advance for your guys' responses!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
