I'm new to Wordpress and I am looking to what plugins are the most interesting/useful.
These are the ones I know of or I'm using:
Akismet (included)
All in One SEO Pack
Broken Link Checker
commentluv
FeedBurner FeedSmith
Google Analytics for WordPress
Google XML Sitemaps
Maintenance Mode
Sociable
Subscribe to Comments
Wordpress Automatic Upgrade
Wordpress Database Backup
What else do you guys use or recommend? Which ones do you think people should stay away from?
P.S. Most of them were recommended to me by my friend Alec Satin who's got a blog about Project Management. I recommend his blog for those that have to deal with IT Projects.
These are the ones I know of or I'm using:
Akismet (included)
All in One SEO Pack
Broken Link Checker
commentluv
FeedBurner FeedSmith
Google Analytics for WordPress
Google XML Sitemaps
Maintenance Mode
Sociable
Subscribe to Comments
Wordpress Automatic Upgrade
Wordpress Database Backup
What else do you guys use or recommend? Which ones do you think people should stay away from?
P.S. Most of them were recommended to me by my friend Alec Satin who's got a blog about Project Management. I recommend his blog for those that have to deal with IT Projects.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
