The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Will smoking weed make me lazy/hurt my (good) mindset?

policebaton

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
137%
Apr 3, 2017
florida
I would advise definitely wait until you are at least in your 20's man. I started before your age, and still unsure if it had any bad effects or not and I always wonder.

When you start smoking weed, it gives you some feel good chemicals artificially, and can mess with your reward center of your brain. The "unmotivated stoner" stigma comes from this. People will want that happy funny time back, and smoke weed to get it instead of something that really makes them happy (pushing your comfort zone, reading, accomplishment and meaning in your life), and it can get them in a pretty brutal loop that turns into ripping every weekend, to every evening, etc.

Doesn't always end up like that, but all too often it does. Similar to playing video games.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

ManlyMansNegator

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
130%
Sep 29, 2018
Australia
Thank you for the input. I, myself, was addicted to gaming, in particular, Minecraft a long time ago (laugh if you want), and Fortnite in which I quit quite recently. I agree with an addiction being toxic to your health in some way because addictions are usually things like drugs, gaming, etc which involve time which is also not good for you to waste.

Your reply is very valuable, thank you.
I spent years on minecraft.
:rofl::rofl:

Jakawan

We Buy Houses
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
443%
Sep 19, 2013
Oklahoma City
To perform on a high level, you need a clear head. I have enjoyed weed and other substances many many times... but it hinders my sharpness. It makes me want to eat too much food, and lay on the couch and watch TV. I always feel worthless when I smoke lol just LAZY AF.
I want to perform on a high level and utilize my time as it passes SO quickly.... My 20's has passed by eXTREMELY fast... this is my last year of my 20s... I need to bust it out, and to perform on the high lvl necessary, I'm doing my best to cut out all substances.. even though i love sipping on bourbon, that will have to wait also.
Lifting weights has been my healthiest addiction that goes well with business and making money.
I'd say sex is healthy.. but usually the emotions that come along with it can be very costly to your business and hinder your emotional and mental performance.
Choose your own battles. It'd be much more impressive if you went and put $100k in the bank, then went and smoked weed in Amsterdam. and only participate in substances when you're on vacation. When you're in your home city, you GRIND. Good luck.

Edwin Fernandez

Freedom
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
157%
Feb 7, 2018
To perform on a high level, you need a clear head. I have enjoyed weed and other substances many many times... but it hinders my sharpness. It makes me want to eat too much food, and lay on the couch and watch TV. I always feel worthless when I smoke lol just LAZY AF.
I want to perform on a high level and utilize my time as it passes SO quickly.... My 20's has passed by eXTREMELY fast... this is my last year of my 20s... I need to bust it out, and to perform on the high lvl necessary, I'm doing my best to cut out all substances.. even though i love sipping on bourbon, that will have to wait also.
Lifting weights has been my healthiest addiction that goes well with business and making money.
I'd say sex is healthy.. but usually the emotions that come along with it can be very costly to your business and hinder your emotional and mental performance.
Choose your own battles. It'd be much more impressive if you went and put $100k in the bank, then went and smoked weed in Amsterdam. and only participate in substances when you're on vacation. When you're in your home city, you GRIND. Good luck.

Honestly, smoking weed has been by far the BIGGEST thing holding me back from taking action. It was great at the time for dreaming up grand plans but then at some point all I did was dream, with no execution. Everyone is different but like you it made me VERY lazy. I have an addictive personality so some people can balance it out and still execute well. But for me when I smoked I loved it so much it's all I wanted to do. Chill, hoo-ha, and play video games, and movies, documentaries.

If I was wealthy already I'd probably do it regularly again because it really adds an exciting element to life, like a spiritual aspect that we lack in our society, such a paradox...

James Klymus

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
353%
Dec 28, 2018
Chicago, Illinois
Weed really does effect everyone differently. And if you were someone who wanted to go down the normal route (College - 9-5 etc..) I would say go for it.

I mean if you're at a job who cares right? You probably don't have to think that hard or be that sharp at a job. I work part time at a restaurant right now and some of my co-workers show up to work fried, and even get fried at work, especially now with dab pens. Doesn't really matter because they show up, do their job and get paid. They dont get paid to think.

BUT, if you want to be an entrepreneur and create something cool, I would stay away from drugs, especially since you're in your teens and it's not like you can legally drink anyways. As an entrepreneur you need to have a clear focused mind, and for me at least, weed makes me lazy and want to sit on the couch. But at the same time I know people who smoke weed then go to the freaking gym.

Some might disagree with me, but the reason why most people do drugs, is to escape from their life/problems. If you're high every day, you gotta ask your self why being sober sucks so much.

There are medical benefits from it, but you just asked about trying it recreationally, so I would say avoid it and focus on your goals.

loop101

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
161%
Mar 3, 2013
What are the benefits you are trying to get from pot, and are there better ways to get them? Would CBD oil give you the same benefits? You would probably have to try these things to see if they worked for you, because they work differently on everyone. Experienced users say eating edibles is a lot more serious affair than smoking pot. Remember when a cop made brownies with his wife, using confiscated pot?

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V1kTZRcKZ6Y

Rabby

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
319%
Aug 26, 2018
Florida
General principle -- if you use a chemical to relax or deal with stress, that chemical can "grab" you. It happens with alcohol, and it can happen with about anything else. They say cannabis is not inherently/physically addictive, and that may well be true. Problem is, addiction is built into the animal, us, not just the substance. So I would say stay away.

Also, the effects of cannabis on teenagers are different from adults. Your brain is in the process of restructuring at 15, which will ultimately result in your judgement and decision making skills increasing dramatically. Cannabis interferes with that (my understanding anyway, I'm not going to get into a medical debate over it or anything), with no long term benefit. I have friends who are very pro-cannabis, one even lobbying for legalization, but even they keep it away from their kids and teenagers.

Pedro Henrique

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
58%
Jul 20, 2016
Brazil
If you really want to try, try it. But dont become an addicted, there is no need to have this habit. No one should drink alcohol or smoke regularly. I have friends who use weed and they are not productive. If I were you would just try it, if you have really curiosity. However, dont become an addicted, man. Good luck !

Akash Acharya

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
81%
Mar 7, 2019
My business partner (also friend) and I are skeptical about trying marijuana for the first time this upcoming weekend. We are considering trying it because we've been grinding for weeks now on our online business and we want to take a small break to enjoy our youth and experiment with something new. However, we wanted to ask FLF if it would affect us negatively in the long run first. So, are there any long-term effects that make it not worth it? Looking for unbiased opinions on this question so feel free to comment your opinion. Thank you all.
As a stoner myself I can say that for the most part no there aren't many long term consequences from smoking weed. It's not physically addictive but it can become a mental crutch in cases of doubt and depression (again it's a case by case thing I'm not an expert but I do have experience apleanty so take what I say with a grain of salt) in some cases it can increase your chances of procrastinating and is notorious for killing motivation(again it depends on you). You should focus on your hustle 1st before trying it. If you still wanna try it go for it. It's a good time but only do it when you feel like you're ready. Dont just do it cause other people are doing it. Also I'm not saying it's bad. You can quit it easier than most substances, you can enjoy things like food and TV much more when you smoke it. It can enrich your life or it can cause stagnation. Too much of a good thing can do that to ya. At the end of the day dude it's your call but I humbly implore you to consider the concesequences. Do your research before experimenting. If you are dead set on doing it and you're fastlane goals are backed by strong conviction go for it have a good time. However if you're still unsure about things I wouldn't recommend it.

Hope this helps,
Akash

WJK

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
256%
Oct 9, 2017
Alaska
As a stoner myself I can say that for the most part no there aren't many long term consequences from smoking weed. It's not physically addictive but it can become a mental crutch in cases of doubt and depression (again it's a case by case thing I'm not an expert but I do have experience apleanty so take what I say with a grain of salt) in some cases it can increase your chances of procrastinating and is notorious for killing motivation(again it depends on you). You should focus on your hustle 1st before trying it. If you still wanna try it go for it. It's a good time but only do it when you feel like you're ready. Dont just do it cause other people are doing it. Also I'm not saying it's bad. You can quit it easier than most substances, you can enjoy things like food and TV much more when you smoke it. It can enrich your life or it can cause stagnation. Too much of a good thing can do that to ya. At the end of the day dude it's your call but I humbly implore you to consider the concesequences. Do your research before experimenting. If you are dead set on doing it and you're fastlane goals are backed by strong conviction go for it have a good time. However if you're still unsure about things I wouldn't recommend it.

Hope this helps,
Akash
You just haven't lived long enough to see the long-term results of being a "stoner."

SolopreneurGrind

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
159%
Feb 26, 2019
I have never tried it myself, but have a fair amount of friends that use it. When I was "younger", I was just never interested, busy with other things and my dad was very against it. Over the years, I saw the effects it had on my friends (not that they weren't "successful", but the way it made them act, the decisions they made because of it/while high, etc.) and it cemented the feeling that it was something I did not need or want in my life.

I am absolutely not against it (I think it should be legalized everywhere), but is something I choose not to use.

NC Bidniss

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
214%
Mar 5, 2019
My business partner (also friend) and I are skeptical about trying marijuana for the first time this upcoming weekend. We are considering trying it because we've been grinding for weeks now on our online business and we want to take a small break to enjoy our youth and experiment with something new. However, we wanted to ask FLF if it would affect us negatively in the long run first. So, are there any long-term effects that make it not worth it? Looking for unbiased opinions on this question so feel free to comment your opinion. Thank you all.

I wouldn't recommend it. Enjoying your youth and using drugs and alcohol should be mutually exclusive. While it may not make you lazy, it does open a pathway to using weed and alcohol more frequently. Take it from someone who has been down the latter road. It's instant gratification now at immense cost in the future. You may not be "cool" if you don't do it now, but 10 years from now when most of your peers are permanently seated in the lower middle class, you'll be glad you didn't follow them down.

D

Deleted2BB3x9

Smoking will give you a sense of instant gratification.

You will become complacent.

This will lead to a lazier outcome.

I've seen it happen with my friends.

Don't smoke.

I want your business to be successful.

Then you can walk into school, and when your peers ask you: how is the business going?

You can tell them: I made $$$$$$. And i guarantee the look on their faces will be priceless.

Will give you more satisfaction than smoking ever will and you'll remember the moment forever.

NovaAria

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
286%
Jul 18, 2018
Honestly, how many rich and successful people credit their success to smoking weed? Compare that to the number of stoners who "opened their third eye" or managed to view the world differently from the window of their trailer house?

There is absolutely no reason for drinking or doing drugs. If you need them to escape your problems, why not put some energy into solving your problems, then?

WJK

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
256%
Oct 9, 2017
Alaska
I have never tried it myself, but have a fair amount of friends that use it. When I was "younger", I was just never interested, busy with other things and my dad was very against it. Over the years, I saw the effects it had on my friends (not that they weren't "successful", but the way it made them act, the decisions they made because of it/while high, etc.) and it cemented the feeling that it was something I did not need or want in my life.

I am absolutely not against it (I think it should be legalized everywhere), but is something I choose not to use.
My best asset is my brain. Why would I use something that can hurt it???? In our 50s, and now in our 60s, my husband and I can spot an "old stoner" in a heartbeat. We look at them and listen for about 5 seconds. They are unmistakable. Who wants to end up being impaired? Also, we've noted that people die around their decade birthdays -- 50, 60, 70... And, the group who did the partying when they were young tend to be on that list. UG!

SolopreneurGrind

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
159%
Feb 26, 2019
My best asset is my brain. Why would I use something that can hurt it???? In our 50s, and now in our 60s, my husband and I can spot an "old stoner" in a heartbeat. We look at them and listen for about 5 seconds. They are unmistakable. Who wants to end up being impaired? Also, we've noted that people die around their decade birthdays -- 50, 60, 70... And, the group who did the partying when they were young tend to be on that list. UG!

Couldn't agree more!

Mattie

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
129%
May 28, 2014
U.S.
I know at times it can cause psychotic episodes and cause other mental disorders if you are getting off the streets and it is laced by various chemicals. I understand some people use it for medical issues, with Medical Marijuana, but this is more regulated. I would believe it's like any other medication. It depends on your personal brain chemistry and may have side effects for some people, while others may not be affected in the same ways.

Eskil

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
418%
Jul 18, 2012
Scottsdale, AZ
Unpopular opinion here I guess but - I think marijuana can be fantastic, as long as it is used in moderation.

I never quite understood the "don't ever ever EVER do _____" mentality when it comes to certain recreational, and frankly, fairly harmless activities. The key though of course, is MODERATION. And no, I'm not including hard drugs like crack and heroin. That shit is just plain bad, period.

Within the entrepreneur communities, you often see things like
"Sell your xbox and stop playing video games"
"Never do any drugs, ever"
"NoFap for life!"
"Quit all drinking/smoking/partying"
"Stop eating candy and drinking soda"

Really?

The thing is - there is a time and a place for recreational activities, the occasional treat, and recreational drugs such as alcohol and weed. They're not meant to be abused on the daily. Xbox? Play it for a few hours on the weekends, it's fun and good for your brain to disconnect!

I'm NOT advocating alcoholism, game addiction, or becoming a stoner. This is coming from a guy who - at the age of 45, believe it or not, I have still never experienced being drunk! I have never even tried smoking a cigarette, nor even a cigar.

And weed? I know most people here in the US try that in high school or college. I'm 45 and just recently had my first experiences. You would think I would be a spokesperson for anti-everything. But I am far from. I absolutely LOVE the feeling the right strain of marijuana can give you in the right setting, at the right time(s). And I didn't try it because I "needed" it (some take it for medicinal use or for stress relief, I didn't).

But I will never be a stoner. And I won't smoke it more than MAYBE 3 times a month, if that. Same way I treat caffeine. I have never liked or drank coffee, but I do enjoy my occasional energy drink. 3-4 times a month, tops. That's it. And because it's in moderation - you also get a more enjoyable effect every single time! With anything you take often, the effects will diminish and you need to take more and more to get the same effect. Not so if you control and moderate yourself ;)

I think self control plays a massive role though. Some people have less of it, some have more. I realize I might have extreme self control, which frankly I wish sometimes I didn't because I was ignorant not give weed a chance earlier in life. I feel like I missed out now. And my severe self control has still kept me from trying to be drunk, lol. Maybe some day. :D

I will say this though to the OP and younger guys - if you know yourself and know you can get easily addicted to anything that elevates your dopamine, then I agree with most people in this thread: That is - don't. Or rather, ONLY keep it to once in a blue moon when it's appropriate. Maybe your birthday, a good party with friends, or something to celebrate. Don't start taking it because you think somehow it will 'enlighten' you on a regular basis.

The other thing is - marijuana isn't just "weed" anymore. There are literally thousands of strains, on a broad spectrum ranging from ones not giving you any euphoric high at all (even with THC), to some that will give you complete "couch lock" and munchies. There are tons of designer strains, for everything from sex, increased energy, lowered energy, mental clarity, mental "zoning out", and lots lots more.

If you are gonna try THC but don't wanna get the classical "high", try a strain that has Delta-8 THC (unlike the most common Delta-9 THC). It will keep you still clear-headed, yet still give you relaxation and pain relief benefits for instance. Also look into the terpenes of the strain you are considering. There is gonna be a lot of talk about terpenes in the coming years in the world of weed (yup - business opportunity people!), as people are getting a better understanding of their unique effects. Much more so than just the THC itself.

Some dispensaries are now offering custom made strains where you can have exactly the effects you want based on any given mix.

I'm already a pretty creative person but a couple of times on the right strains, my creativity multiplied drastically, and I came up with a ton of actually great new ideas literally overnight that I wrote down the next morning. It was amazing. So don't discredit ALL weed and assume it's just gonna make you "lazy and dumb". Sure, that can happen if you start lighting up like Cheech and Chong. But use your brain.

Everything.
In.
Moderation.

Last edited:

GoodluckChuck

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
419%
Feb 2, 2017
my house
There's lots of hate on marijuana here, mostly by people that don't seem to have ever tried it.

Before I share some of my experience I want to note:

1. Before age 24-25 your brain is developing and super adaptable. Whatever you introduce into your regular routine, your brain will adapt to. For this reason I think it's wise to limit any kind of chemical usage including sugar and caffeine, ESPECIALLY if your brain is developing. People that drink a lot as teens are much more likely to have alcoholism later in life. Smoking marijuana a lot when young can mess with the motivation part of the brain.

With that said, I don't think marijuana is all bad when used in moderation. It can definitely come at the cost of other things if you let it, just like video games or any other activity that one spends a lot of time on.

You could say the same thing about studying though. I know people that spent their childhoods studying. They are very accomplished now but regret not enjoying more of their youth.

That should give a little perspective. There's always a trade-off if you go super heavy into something.

In my adult life I don't enjoy marijuana for the same reasons I did when I was young. I used to do it for fun with friends. Now I do it to reflect.

I use an oil pen once in a while so I don't actually smoke anything. The easiest way to explain what it does is this: It makes me see things in a totally different way.

If I've been working really hard on a problem and I seem to be stuck, I'll take a hit and go for a long walk. Usually within a few minutes I'll have some epiphanies about what is going on.

This happens consistently.

Maybe it's due to all of the sudden being in a radically different state and I'm able to think differently than normal.

Either way, I find it to be a very valuable tool for this reason. Kind of like meditating.

Another thing it can assist with is creativity. That's probably why it's so popular among artists.

So, my point is that like a lot of things, marijuana can be abused and cost you, but when used responsibly it can be useful and often a pleasant experience.

For young people I would say it's ok to experiment but it's just as okay to wait until you're older, or never.

Like my mom always said, "Be smart and make good decisions." You know what that means.

PizzaOnTheRoof

Moving Forward
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
220%
Jul 30, 2018
Texas
If I’m your competitor, I hope you’re smoking weed every day.

WJK

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
256%
Oct 9, 2017
Alaska
I don't think so that it will make you lazy. I've been smoking weed for 7 years now and I work for 18 hours effectively and nothing has changed. I don't think so that will happen if you good capacity you will be just fine.
Keep on smoking it... and over time it will make you like an old alcoholic. It takes longer than liquor, but in time it will happen. The old "stoners" from the 60s are easy to spot -- and the weed of that time wasn't strong like it is now. But, I'm looking at the long term effects. And studies are saying that teenagers who use are in more immediate danger. Their brains aren't fully developed and weed appears to interfere with that process. I know I sound like a prude, but I really like to keep my brain sharp.

Ing

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
102%
Jun 8, 2019
Bavaria
Been there, done that!
Better get a dirt bike and ride!
Both destroy your body, though no one will give in!
But bones heal better than brains!

Love you all!

ravenspear

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
207%
Jul 25, 2016
There's lots of hate on marijuana here, mostly by people that don't seem to have ever tried it.

Before I share some of my experience I want to note:

1. Before age 24-25 your brain is developing and super adaptable. Whatever you introduce into your regular routine, your brain will adapt to. For this reason I think it's wise to limit any kind of chemical usage including sugar and caffeine, ESPECIALLY if your brain is developing. People that drink a lot as teens are much more likely to have alcoholism later in life. Smoking marijuana a lot when young can mess with the motivation part of the brain.

With that said, I don't think marijuana is all bad when used in moderation. It can definitely come at the cost of other things if you let it, just like video games or any other activity that one spends a lot of time on.

You could say the same thing about studying though. I know people that spent their childhoods studying. They are very accomplished now but regret not enjoying more of their youth.

That should give a little perspective. There's always a trade-off if you go super heavy into something.

In my adult life I don't enjoy marijuana for the same reasons I did when I was young. I used to do it for fun with friends. Now I do it to reflect.

I use an oil pen once in a while so I don't actually smoke anything. The easiest way to explain what it does is this: It makes me see things in a totally different way.

If I've been working really hard on a problem and I seem to be stuck, I'll take a hit and go for a long walk. Usually within a few minutes I'll have some epiphanies about what is going on.

This happens consistently.

Maybe it's due to all of the sudden being in a radically different state and I'm able to think differently than normal.

Either way, I find it to be a very valuable tool for this reason. Kind of like meditating.

Another thing it can assist with is creativity. That's probably why it's so popular among artists.

So, my point is that like a lot of things, marijuana can be abused and cost you, but when used responsibly it can be useful and often a pleasant experience.

For young people I would say it's ok to experiment but it's just as okay to wait until you're older, or never.

Like my mom always said, "Be smart and make good decisions." You know what that means.

Agree.

I first tried weed at 27, and it was a profoundly positive experience for me.

It expanded my mind and perception to a significant degree and even in areas that are directly related to the business ideas I'm now developing.

I toke a lot of days in the evenings now but only if I have the time and only if I've gotten my work done etc.

I will second the advice from others on being careful about things like this when you are young and the brain is still developing, and being careful to use it in moderation if you do, but the blanket opposition from people who have never tried it is not always sound advice imo.

Both destroy your body

Speaking purely from a medical perspective, if done in moderation, and especially if consumed by a healthier method than smoking, this is simply false. Alcohol is actually a far more toxic drug to the body just in terms of physiology.

WJK

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
256%
Oct 9, 2017
Alaska
Agree.

I first tried weed at 27, and it was a profoundly positive experience for me.

It expanded my mind and perception to a significant degree and even in areas that are directly related to the business ideas I'm now developing.

I toke a lot of days in the evenings now but only if I have the time and only if I've gotten my work done etc.

I will second the advice from others on being careful about things like this when you are young and the brain is still developing, and being careful to use it in moderation if you do, but the blanket opposition from people who have never tried it is not always sound advice imo.

Speaking purely from a medical perspective, if done in moderation, and especially if consumed by a healthier method than smoking, this is simply false. Alcohol is actually a far more toxic drug to the body just in terms of physiology.
I have seen people end up like old alcoholics from smoking weed regularly over the years. It takes longer, but it's still an ugly ending.

PizzaOnTheRoof

Moving Forward
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
220%
Jul 30, 2018
Texas
Last edited: