The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Why I Left RD Forums

WildFlower

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
40%
Aug 21, 2009
Los Angeles Area
@SteveO sold a lot of his apartments and now owns a golf course...

GOLD! - Margaritaville (I've Bought A Golf-Course!)

@SteveO Nice! I read through the whole thing. It seems you know how to spot problems that are deep on the surface if you were looking at another golf course! :) Fun seeing the progress.

I was dusting off my brain last night.. I do remember going into a conference room with a meeting table at Vegas it was off the hall to the big room where we all were. I tried to load up the database but it was in Access 1997 .. little outdated and refused to open in 2007 access .. so one day .. when I have time. I will install the older access and convert or export out the database. I do remember seeing a lot of posts from 24Tea... I printed reports but I bet it was hardcopy and I threw them out.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

WildFlower

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
40%
Aug 21, 2009
Los Angeles Area
I did a search on my computer and look what I found. Something I saved from the RichDad board talking about Vegas. I see our names on the list @SteveO :) I included the full pdf too. I saved some things since I was locked out.. this was in guest view.

Attachments

• RD-ScreenShot_of-WordDoc-Here.jpg
    RD-ScreenShot_of-WordDoc-Here.jpg
    111.5 KB · Views: 25
  • 10-7-2005.pdf
    323.9 KB · Views: 7

WildFlower

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
40%
Aug 21, 2009
Los Angeles Area
Holy Cow! I found this! I forgot about this thread. Pretty much spells out what happened! I know what Mark did and how he did it to serve prison time. AND I know a person (woman in Oklahoma) from the group stole 2 million from another person in the group doing it the same way Mark served time for - I heard she was caught and did prison time too. OMG... this is a read. I'd get into details but probably need to go INSIDERS.... which I haven't joined yet.. not sure it fits what I'm doing today.. but anyway.. enjoy the read. Love me some Stacy, Jordan, Steve and some others. I forget who No Utah is. AND BTW.. more happened since 2005.. let's just say it involves MORE prison and human smuggling and more! OMG Gee.. I feel like there is a movie in here somewhere ;) ;) ;)

Attachments

• preforeclosures_pg1.pdf
    456.5 KB · Views: 16
  • preforeclosures_pg2.pdf
    462.1 KB · Views: 7
  • preforeclosures_pg3.pdf
    445.9 KB · Views: 6
  • preforeclosures_pg4.pdf
    470.9 KB · Views: 6
  • preforeclosures_pg5.pdf
    151.1 KB · Views: 6

LightHouse

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
163%
Aug 13, 2007
Northern VA
I did a search on my computer and look what I found. Something I saved from the RichDad board talking about Vegas. I see our names on the list @SteveO :) I included the full pdf too. I saved some things since I was locked out.. this was in guest view.
Erin Morgan was here for a while too.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

biophase

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
474%
Jul 25, 2007
Scottsdale, AZ
Wow, so many familiar names from the past in those files. Interesting to see where people are after 10-15 years.

SteveO

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
456%
Jul 24, 2007
Wow.

Please SEARCH before posting.