So I was thinking about something this morning, why has no one ever done this?
We have an incredible community here of great copy writers, advertisers, web designers, app designers, entrepreneurs, and expert in other areas.
I'm surprised no ones put together a Fastlane "Dream Team". I know some members collaborate, but I'm talking about a firm/agency.
If someone with the capital and experience to run a business were to recruit a good copy writer, App dev, web designer, and marketing expert from this forum, I don't see why they could not be in an unstoppable web development agency
Just something to think about.
We have an incredible community here of great copy writers, advertisers, web designers, app designers, entrepreneurs, and expert in other areas.
I'm surprised no ones put together a Fastlane "Dream Team". I know some members collaborate, but I'm talking about a firm/agency.
If someone with the capital and experience to run a business were to recruit a good copy writer, App dev, web designer, and marketing expert from this forum, I don't see why they could not be in an unstoppable web development agency
Just something to think about.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
